17+ Revolutionary Sayings On Dots | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Here we have got some famous Dots quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Dots familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So, why hesitate anymore? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Dots that are also found to be the truest and wisest. We have picked out these best Dots sayings from the internet for you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 17 quotes about Dots with images and make your life better. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Dots quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Dots here. Choose whatever quote you want to. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Dots quotes without any hesitation. You can freely post these Dots quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Dots for you. These images with Dots sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Best Sayings Pictures About Dots
1. “Connecting dots is not that rewarding of an experience.” – Damon Lindelof
2. “You have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” – Thomas L. Friedman
3. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards.” – Steve Jobs
4. “Believe in the reader and they can connect the dots, if you succeed breathe life into the story.” – Esther Freud
5. “The impulse to connect the dots – and to share what you’ve connected – is the urge that makes you an artist.” – Amanda Palmer
6. “If you can connect all the dots between what you see today and where you want to go, then it’s probably not ambitious enough or aspirational enough.” – Shantanu Narayen
7. “Collecting the dots. Then connecting them. And then sharing the connections with those around you. This is how a creative human works. Collecting, connecting, sharing.” – Amanda Palmer
8. “We connect the dots in the drawing with our mind. We give them a meaning, a figurative sense, which is self-reflexive in that it creates us, because we are the experiencer of the moment.” – Frederick Lenz
9. “Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart even when it leads you off the well worn path.” – Steve Jobs
10. “It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly.” – Al Gore
11. “We can only connect the dots we collect, which makes everything you write about you… your connections are the thread that you weave into the cloth that becomes the story that only you can tell.” – Amanda Palmer
12. “Connect the dots between individual roles and the goals of the organization. When people see that connection, they get a lot of energy out of work. They feel the importance, dignity, and meaning in their job.” – Ken Blanchard
13. “Everything’s intentional. It’s just filling in the dots.” – David Byrne
14. “From now on, I’ll connect the dots my own way.” – Bill Watterson
15. “Before you can trust your team to make decisions better than you would have, you need to build their capability to connect the dots.” – Chris Fussell
16. “Polka dots can’t stay alone. When we obliterate nature and our bodies with polka dots, we become part of the unity of our environments.” – Yayoi Kusama
17. “I’m just the smallest dot in a big map of human history.” – Ben Casnocha
18. “Everything starts from a dot.” – Wassily Kandinsky
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.