32+ Popular Quotes On Doom | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Here we have got some famous Doom quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Doom familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So, why hesitate anymore? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Doom that are also found to be the truest and wisest. We have picked out these best Doom sayings from the internet for you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 32 quotes about Doom with images and make your life better. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Doom quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Doom here. Choose whatever quote you want to. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Doom quotes without any hesitation. You can freely post these Doom quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Doom for you. These images with Doom sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Creative Sayings Pictures About Doom
1. “The best that we can do is to be kindly and helpful toward our friends and fellow passengers who are clinging to the same speck of dirt while we are drifting side by side to our common doom.” – Clarence Darrow
3. “Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.” – Homer
4. “A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.” – Martin Luther King
5. “Yesterday we had feared a doom we did not know; today the doom was known by us all, and feared no less.” – Robin McKinley
6. “It can be easy to get swept up into catastrophizing the situation once your thoughts become negative. When you begin predicting doom and gloom, remind yourself that there are many other potential outcomes.” – Amy Morin
7. “The word ‘catastrophe’ is not permitted as long as there is danger of catastrophe turning to doom.” – Christa Wolf
8. “No evil dooms us hopelessly except the evil we love, and desire to continue in, and make no effort to escape from.” – George Eliot
9. “Every human being is doomed to die, which is the greatest of all failures.” – George Orwell
10. “A leader who confines his role to his people’s experience dooms himself to stagnation; a leader who outstrips his people’s experience runs the risk of not being understood.” – Henry A. Kissinger
Wise Sayings Images About Doom
11. “The future is uncertain but the end is always near.” – Jim Morrison
12. “The doom lies in yourself, not in your name.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
13. “I’m not a doom-and-gloom person. But I think there is a difference between transcendence and denial, and much of the Western world is in major denial today.” – Marianne Williamson
14. “Modern science says: ‘The sun is the past, the earth is the present, the moon is the future.’ From an incandescent mass we have originated, and into a frozen mass we shall turn. Merciless is the law of nature, and rapidly and irresistibly we are drawn to our doom.” – Nikola Tesla
15. “Those who fail to learn from the past abate its triumphs.” – Rayvern White
16. “Prophets of doom have always taken risks in terms of ridicule and humiliation. If you stand on a street corner holding up a sign that reads ‘The End Is Near,’ passersby will laugh and heckle. People will say you’re like Chicken Little, running around telling people the sky is falling.” – Robert Kiyosaki
17. “It is the just doom of laziness and gluttony to be inactive without ease and drowsy without tranquility.” – Samuel Johnson
18. “I like doom and gloom with a sense of humour. Maybe it’s a Scottish thing, we like to undercut indulgence with a laugh.” – Shirley Henderson
19. “They trained me for this. It’s their own fault. They helped make their own doom.” – Victoria Aveyard
20. “I know people can be awful dooms for each other.” – Iris Murdoch
Short Quotes Pictures About Doom
21. “I did love her in a way, but it was under the sign of doom.” – Iris Murdoch
22. “The doom of destruction is the snare of sin.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
23. “Hawks with broken wings; lions with broken paws; men with broken hearts, they all have one thing in common: they’re all as sure to die as those unbroken.” – Bruce Crown
24. “The light was everywhere. He would tell me later I looked like an angel… but he just looked like the same devil to me.” – Quil Carter
25. “If we were to hit the level that Metallica or somebody like that hit, we’d have had a hard time dealing with it. I think it would have been our doom. It’s hard for anybody at that level.” – Gerald Caiafa
26. “No death, no doom, no anguish can arouse the surpassing despair which flows from a loss of identity.” – H.P. Lovecraft
27. “Do you know how sometimes – when you are riding your bike and you start skidding across sand, or when you miss a step and start tumbling down the stairs – you have those long, long seconds to know that you are going to be hurt, and badly?” – Jodi Picoult
28. “You hear doom and gloom about the Internet ruining young people’s command of English – that’s nonsense.” – Margaret Atwood
29. “These are clearly the end times, and now we understand why the prophets warned us about the Trump of Doom.” – Michael R. Burch
30. “Some day we hope to liberate every man on earth from the tendency as old as human history to identify our strength and manhood with the ability to control the lives, limit the chances, and doom the dreams of women and girls.” – William J. Clinton
31. “Those that think that wealth is the proper thing for them cannot give up their revenues; those that seek distinction cannot give up the thought of fame; those that cleave to power cannot give the handle of it to others. While they hold their grasp of those things, they are afraid of losing them. When they let them go, they are grieved and they will not look at a single example, from which they might perceive the folly of their restless pursuits – such men are under the doom of heaven.” – Zhuangzi
32. “Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don’t hang around long enough for his/her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people.” – Zig Ziglar
33. “So, if anatomy is destiny then testosterone is doom.” – Al Goldstein
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.