23+ Top Quotes On Dolphin | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Here we have got some famous Dolphin quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Dolphin familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So, why hesitate anymore? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Dolphin that are also found to be the truest and wisest. We have picked out these best Dolphin sayings from the internet for you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 23 quotes about Dolphin with images and make your life better. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Dolphin quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Dolphin here. Choose whatever quote you want to. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Dolphin quotes without any hesitation. You can freely post these Dolphin quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Dolphin for you. These images with Dolphin sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Wise Sayings Images On Dolphin
1. “If I had to come back in life, I’d come back as a dolphin… they’re always smiling; they’re always playing.” – Nathan Phillips
2. “The happiness of the bee and the dolphin is to exist. For man it is to know that and to wonder at it.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
3. “When I see a dolphin, I know it’s just as smart as I am.” – Captain Beefheart
4. “Never trust a species that grins all the time. It’s up to something.” – Terry Pratchett
5. “Cultures have long heard wisdom in non-human voices: Apollo, god of music, medicine and knowledge, came to Delphi in the form of a dolphin. But dolphins, which fill the oceans with blipping and chirping, and whales, which mew and caw in ultramarine jazz – a true rhapsody in blue – are hunted to the edge of silence.” – Jay Griffiths
6. “It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English — up to 50 words used in correct context — no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese.” – Carl Sagan
7. “When the shark laughs with the dolphin, there is a devilish spirit at play.” – Tahitian Proverb
8. “Skeptics, like dolphins, change when dying.” – Lady Blessington
9. “He paints a dolphin in the woods, a boar in the waves.” – Horace
10. “Imagine a dolphin dancing in the sky. Let it dance with joy. Think of yourself at the bottom of the ocean watching.” – Yoko Ono
Inspiring Sayings Pictures On Dolphin
11. “…To the Dolphin alone, beyond all other, nature has granted what the best philosophers seek: friendship for no advantage.” – Plutarch
12. “A dolphin’s smile is the greatest deception. It creates the illusion that they’re always happy.” – Ric O’Barry
13. “There’s about as much educational benefit studying dolphins in captivity as there would be studying mankind by only observing prisoners held in solitary.” – Jacques Cousteau
14. “Dolphins are not automatic air-breathers like we are. Every breath is a conscious effort. If life becomes too unbearable, the dolphins just take a breath and they sink to the bottom. They don’t take the next breath.” – Ric O’Barry
15. “Sharks are the criminals of the sea. Dolphins are the outlaws.” – Tom Robbins
16. “We do not exploit our dolphins for profit.” – Fidel Castro
17. “Dolphins are social mammals, capable of enjoying their lives. They form close bonds with other members of their group.” – Peter Singer
18. “There’s no question dolphins are smarter than humans as they play more.” – Albert Einstein
19. “No aquarium, no tank in a marine land, however spacious it may be, can begin to duplicate the conditions of the sea. And no dolphin who inhabits one of those aquariums or one of those marine lands can be considered normal.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
20. “Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc., and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons.” – Douglas Adams
21. “Dolphins : Animals that are so intelligent that, within a few weeks of captivity, they can train a man to stand on the edge of their pool and throw them food three times a day.” – Hal Roach
22. “Dolphins may well be carrying information as well as functions critical to the regeneration of life upon our planet.” – R. Buckminster Fuller
23. “Among the sea-fishes many stories are told about the dolphin, indicative of his gentle and kindly nature…. It appears to be the fleetest of all animals, marine and terrestrial, and it can leap over the masts of large vessels.” – Aristotle
24. “I invite you to entertain some new beliefs about dolphins … [that] these Cetacea with huge brains are more intelligent than any man or woman..” – John C. Lilly
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.