TOP 50 Revolutionary Quotes About Divorce | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Here we have got some famous Divorce quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Divorce familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So, why hesitate anymore? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Divorce that are also found to be the truest and wisest. We have picked out these best Divorce sayings from the internet for you.
Get your perfect match out of the top 50 quotes about Divorce with images and make your life better. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Divorce quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Divorce here. Choose whatever quote you want to. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Divorce quotes without any hesitation. You can freely post these Divorce quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Divorce for you. These images with Divorce sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Top Sayings Pictures On Divorce
1. “Divorce isn’t such a tragedy. A tragedy’s staying in an unhappy marriage, teaching your children the wrong things about love. Nobody ever died of divorce.” – Jennifer Weiner
2. “In every marriage more than a week old there are grounds for divorce. The trick is to find and continue to find grounds for marriage.” – Robert Anderson
3. “A divorce is like an amputation:
You survive it, but there’s less of you.” – Margaret Atwood
4. “I’ve gone through a really hard divorce, and anyone who has gone through a divorce will speak about how hard the journey is from start to finish. It’s a life-uprooting time.” – Christina Aguilera
5. “When two people decide to get a divorce, it isn’t a sign that they don’t understand one another, but a sign that they have, at last, begun to.” – Helen Rowland
6. “People do not get married planning to divorce. Divorce is the result of a lack of preparation for marriage and the failure to learn the skills of working together as teammates in an intimate relationship.” – Gary Chapman
7. “There would be fewer divorces if men gave as much loving attention to their wives as they do their cars and jobs.” – Vikrant Parsai
8. “Divorce is a fire exit.
When a house is burning,
it doesn’t matter who set the fire.
If there is no fire exit,
everyone in the house will be burned!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
9. “Being divorced is like being hit by a Mack truck. If you live through it, you start looking very carefully to the right and to the left.” – Jean Kerr
10. “Every divorce is the result of selfishness on the part of one or the other or both parties to a marriage contract. Someone is thinking of self comforts, conveniences, freedoms, luxuries, or ease. Sometimes the ceaseless pin pricking of an unhappy, discontented, and selfish spouse can finally add up to serious physical violence. Sometimes people are goaded to the point where they erringly feel justified in doing the things that are so wrong. Nothing of course justifies sin.” – Spencer W. Kimball
Inspirational Quotes Pictures About Divorce
11. “Getting divorced just because you don’t love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do.” – Zsa Zsa Gabor
12. “The remedy for most marital stress is not in divorce. It is in repentance and forgiveness, in sincere expressions of charity and service. It is not in separation. It is in simple integrity that leads a man and a woman to square up their shoulders and meet their obligations. It is found in the Golden Rule, a time-honored principle that should first and foremost find expression in marriage.” – Gordon B. Hinckle
13. “Divorce is a failed challenge, which leads to a broken life. It is a socially transmittable disease that can transfer from one generation to another, and it is spreading fast.” – Sia F. Dean
14. “People get divorced for one reason and one reason only: One or both of them get selfish.” – Pastor Mark Gungor
15. “Each divorce is the death of a small civilization.” – Pat Conroy
16. “To get divorced because love has died, is like selling your car because it’s run out of gas.” – Diane Sollee
17. “Divorce is like an amputation. Sometimes it’s necessary but it should be avoided if at all possible because it brings about a permanent disability.” – Bill Doherty
18. “It takes two to destroy a marriage.” – Margaret Trudeau
19. “Divorce is one of the most financially traumatic things you can go through. Money spent on getting mad or getting even is money wasted.” – Richard Wagner
20. “Divorce is a declaration of independence with only two signers.” – Gerald F. Lieberman
Deep Sayings Images On Divorce
21. “For some reason, we see divorce as a signal of failure, despite the fact that each of us has a right, and an obligation, to rectify any other mistake we make in life.” – Joyce Brothers
22. “Divorce should be the last possible option, rather than something we should be smoothing the passage to.” – Brian Adam
23. “Divorce is the one human tragedy that reduces everything to cash.” – Rita Brown
24. “Divorce looks like one of the fastest ways to destroy your wealth.” – Jay Zagorsky
25. “Divorce is the psychological equivalent of a triple coronary bypass.” – Mary Kay Blakely
26. “Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.” – Shinichi Suzuki
27. “Divorce is a game played by lawyers.” – Cary Grant
28. “If you have been divorced, you know it hurts –
especially if your marriage had lasted many years.
Whatever the circumstances of your relationship,
and whatever the nature of its ending,
there is always grief and regret –
perhaps regret over the ending,
or perhaps regret over not ending the relationship sooner –
or perhaps both.
Nonetheless, move past the grief and regret.
No matter how painful, divorce, like all endings,
opens the door to new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
29. “When people divorce, it’s always such a tragedy. At the same time, if people stay together it can be even worse.” – Monica Bellucci
30. “Divorce is the sacrament of adultery.” – French Proverbs
Aesthetic Sayings Pictures On Divorce
31. “Divorce is one of the most stressful life events anyone goes through.” – Emily Doskow
32. “Divorce is an embarrassing public admission of defeat.” – Tracy Letts
33. “Divorce is like cutting off a gangrened arm to save the rest of the body.” – David Knox and Caroline Schacht
34. “Divorce is like death without a burial.” – Dane Cunningham
35. “Divorce is probably as painful as death.” – William Shatner
36. “Divorce is the key that opens the strongbox where the bonds of matrimony are kept under wedlock.” – Evan Esar
37. “So many persons think divorce a panacea for every ill, who find out, when they try it, that the remedy is worse than the disease.” – DOROTHY DIX
38. “Going through a divorce is like having every aspect of your life played back. Anything you have mishandled or regretted is talked about by everyone as they try to figure out who was right and who the innocent party really is. The comfort you once experienced is gone completely. There are many choices for new comfort, but most of them have no value except introducing new addictions or pounds of fat or guilt.” – Kandace Cooper
39. “Divorce isn’t the child’s fault. Don’t say anything unkind about your ex to the child, because you’re really just hurting the child.” – Valerie Bertinelli
40. “Marriages come and go, but divorces are forever.” – Nora Ephron
Wise Sayings Images On Divorce
41. “Divorce is the price people play for playing with matches.” – Evan Esar
42. “Divorce can sometimes be for the better. You may end up with happier parents, and you will definitely learn a lot about yourself! And that’s the whole point of growing up. So if you think about it, there are reasons to be happy about this experience, if you can learn and grow from it.” – Zoe Stern
43. “People that go through what I went through and people going through divorce, it’s really a difficulty process; it’s heartbreaking and it hurts really bad. It can really mess with your head.” – David Arquette
44. “Divorce: a resumption of diplomatic relations and rectification of boundaries.” – Ambrose Bierce
45. “Losing a mate to death is devastating but it’s not a personal attack like divorce. When somebody you love stops loving you and walks away, it’s an insult beyond comparison.” – Sue Merrell
46. “I don’t see divorce as a failure. I see it as the end to a story. In a story, everything has an end and a beginning.” – Olga Kurylenko
47. “I used to think that divorce meant failure, but now I see it more as a step along the path of self-realization and growth” – Alana Stewart
48. “Divorce = Rebirth: forget the past, replan your life, improve your appearance & REJUVENATE!” – Rossana Condoleo
49. “Divorce in a young-adult novel means what being orphaned meant in a fairy tale: vulnerability, danger, unwanted independence.” – Caitlin Flanagan
50. “Divorce is open-heart surgery, emotionally. Some people are not willing to give it enough time, and their expectations for recovery are too fast. When you get up and go faster than you’re supposed to and you push your healing cycle too quickly, you have to do it over again and you get a relapse.” – Steve Grissom and Kathy Leonard
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.