48+ Creative Sayings On Discretion | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Here we have got some famous Discretion quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Discretion familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So, why hesitate anymore? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Discretion that are also found to be the truest and wisest. We have picked out these best Discretion sayings from the internet for you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 48 quotes about Discretion with images and make your life better. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Discretion quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Discretion here. Choose whatever quote you want to. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Discretion quotes without any hesitation. You can freely post these Discretion quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Discretion for you. These images with Discretion sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Deep Quotes Images On Discretion
1. “All food is fit to eat but not all words are fit to speak.” – Haitian (on discretion)
40. “The prudent man is always sincere, and feels horror at the very thought of exposing himself to the disgrace which attends upon the detection of falsehood. But though always sincere, he is not always frank and open; and though he never tells any thing but the truth, he does not always think himself bound, when not properly called upon, to tell the whole truth. As he is cautious in his actions, so he is reserved in his speech; and never rashly or unnecessarily obtrudes his opinion concerning either things or persons.” – Adam Smith
Awesome Quotes Images On Discretion
41. “I consider it a mark of great prudence in a man to abstain from threats or any contemptuous expressions, for neither of these weaken the enemy, but threats make him more cautious, and the other excites his hatred, and a desire to revenge himself.” – Niccolo Machiavelli
42. “Prudence is the virtue by which we discern what is proper to do under various circumstances in time and place.” – John Milton
43. “Men are born with two eyes, but with one tongue, in order that they should see twice as much as they say.” – Charles Caleb Colton
44. “Have more than you show. Speak less than you know.” – William Shakespeare
45. “Live without pretending. Love without depending. Listen without defending. Speak without offending.” – Drake
46. “Of all the virtues, discretion began to seem the most rewarding: it kept people guessing and sometimes, by default, admiring.” – Julia Glass
47. “Don’t underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more rhan I speak and notice more than you realize.” – Author Unknown
48. “No matter what they tell you, you don’t have to stay within the lines.” – Author Unknown
49. “Absolute discretion is a ruthless master. It is more destructive of freedom than any of man’s other inventions.” – William O. Douglas
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.