TOP 50 Awesome Quotes About Discouragement | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Here we have got some famous Discouragement quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Discouragement familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So, why hesitate anymore? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Discouragement that are also found to be the truest and wisest. We have picked out these best Discouragement sayings from the internet for you.
Get your perfect match out of the top 50 quotes about Discouragement with images and make your life better. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Discouragement quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Discouragement here. Choose whatever quote you want to. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Discouragement quotes without any hesitation. You can freely post these Discouragement quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Discouragement for you. These images with Discouragement sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Renown Quotes Images On Discouragement
1. “Suffering, failure, loneliness, sorrow, discouragement, and death will be part of your journey, but the Kingdom of God will conquer all these horrors. No evil can resist grace forever.” – Brennan Manning
2. “In spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser and happier as a result.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
3. “Discouragement is simply the despair of wounded self-love.” – Francois Fenelon
4. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
5. “Discouragement seizes us only when we can no longer count on chance.” – George Sand
6. “I think a big test we all face in life on a regular basis is that discouragement test. Life’s not always fair, but I believe if you keep doing the right thing, God will get you to where you are.” – Joel Osteen
7. “Discouragement is a negative emotion with more than one trick up its dark sleeve. It tricks you into mentally or emotionally dwelling in the very place you want to leave. Drop all such sorrow permanently by daring to see through this deception of the unconscious mind. You have a destination far beyond where you find yourself standing today” – Guy Finley
8. “Discouragement Can be temporary-or it can destroy our life. The choice is ours. If we refuse to deal with discouragement head-on, we are opening the door for it to completely dominate our life.” – Charles Stanley
9. “Stones of judgment, discouragement or doubt may be thrown at you. You can’t stop them, but you can make the choice to keep your walls up and not let them affect you.” – Joel Osteen
10. “Discouragement is contagious and is easily transmitted to others.” – Max Anders
Popular Quotes Pictures About Discouragement
11. “The greatest source of discouragement is the conviction that one is unable to do something.” – Maria Montessori
12. “When we yield to discouragement it is usually because we give too much thought to the past and to the future.” – Therese of Lisieux
13. “If you are going through a time of discouragement, there is a time or great personal growth ahead.” – Oswald Chambers
14. “Disappointments will come and go, but discouragement is a choice that you make.” – Charles Stanley
15. “Nobody else can make us discouraged; it is a choice that we alone make when facing disappointments.” – Charles Stanley
16. “For every discouragement has been allowed to come to us in order that through it we may be cast in utter helplessness at the Saviour’s feet.” – Alan Redpath
17. “Stay the course. keep believing. You may be tired discouraged and tempted tobe frustrated but don’t give up on your future.” – Joel Osteen
18. “Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed.” – Abraham Lincoln
19. “A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds.” – Ahmad ibn Ajiba
20. “Disappointments are inevitable; discouragement is a choice.” – Therese of Lisieux
Meaningful Sayings Pictures On Discouragement
21. “Don’t get discouraged, and think positive all the time. Don’t get down on yourself if you lose out a couple of times. It’s just a lot of hard work.” – Larisa Oleynik
22. “If you are discouraged it is a sign of pride, because it shows you trust in your own powers.” – Mother Teresa
23. “Discouragement is the cancer of great things.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
24. “Do not be discouraged if your plans do not succeed the first time. No one learns to walk by taking only one step.” – Catherine Pulsifer
25. “Don’t accept discouragement, keep going! Less stress will result by not allowing discouragement to be your attitude!” – Catherine Pulsifer
26. “Is encouragement what the poet needs? Open question. Maybe he needs discouragement. In fact, quite a few of them need more discouragement, the most discouragement possible.” – Robert Fitzgerald
27. “An obstacle is not a discouragement. It may become one, but only with our own consent. So long as we refuse to be discouraged, we cannot be discouraged.” – Maurice Maeterlinck
28. “Frustration, discouragement, and depression mean you are working against yourself.” – Jaggi Vasudev
29. “When discouragement comes, don’t stop. Dig deep and fight it through!” – T. B. Joshua
30. “You can be whatever you want to be. Don’t let discouragement take you down.” – Fawad Afzal Khan
Legendary Sayings Images About Discouragement
31. “Disappointment, discouragement, and despair are nothing but the bitter fruit of an unfulfilled expectation allowed to live beyond its time.” – Guy Finley
32. “Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there’s a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.” – Charles Stanley
33. “Trouble has no necessary connection with discouragement. Discouragement has a germ of its own, as different from trouble as arthritis is different from a stiff joint.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
34. “Discouragement is not the absence of adequacy but the absence of courage.” – Neal A. Maxwell
35. “Discouragement, fear, doubt, lack of self-confidence, are the germs which have killed the prosperity and happiness of tens of thousands of people.” – Orison Swett Marden
36. “The remedy for discouragement is the Word of God. When you feed your heart and mind with its truth, you regain your perspective and find renewed strength.” – Warren Wiersbe
37. “Discouragement is of all ages: In youth it is a presentiment, in old age a remembrance.” – Honoré de Balzac
38. “Don’t be discouraged by a failure. It can be a positive experience. Failure is, in a sense, the highway to success, inasmuch as every discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true, and every fresh experience points out some form of error which we shall afterwards carefully avoid.” – John Keats
39. “Negative people can only infest you with discouragements when they find you around… Just get lost and get saved!” – Israelmore Ayivor
40. “Never be discouraged. The fact that you will be a winner at the first attempt is unclear. You don’t get master’s degree after attending school on the first day. You got to endure till you get there.” – Israelmore Ayivor
Philosophical Sayings Pictures About Discouragement
41. “In a sense, discouragement does not have to exist. Allow it to be rather the encouragement to honestly reconsider all the options, then, as necessary, shine on.” – Criss Jami
42. “If you fear doing something, don’t discourage others who are doing it.” – Debasish Mridha M.D.
43. “Never try to discourage thinking, for you are sure to succeed.” – Bertrand Russell
44. “Discouragement is the illegitimate child of false expectations! Loyd Ogilive.” – Lane Adams
45. “Discouragement is like a scorpion in your shoe; it takes courage to toss it out so you can move on.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
46. “Don’t be discouraged by life’s difficulties. With hope and determination, you can triumph over any difficulties.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
47. “If you’re feeling discouraged and defeatedâ€”don’t quit. Play on, hope on, and move forward. The music you playâ€”even in the midst of incredible darknessâ€”can and will turn the tide of your own battles.” – Seth Adam Smith
48. “Never let the words of discouragement from others sway you away from reaching far with your dreams.” – Israelmore Ayivor
49. “Discouragement tricks you into mentally or emotionally dwelling in the very place you want to leave.” – Guy Finley
50. “Pay little attention to discouragement as possible. Plough ahead as a steamer does, rough or smooth – rain or shine. To carry your cargo and make your port is the point.” – Maltbie Davenport Babcock
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.