40+ Meaningful Sayings About Discouraged | Free Hd Background Images Download
Here we have got some famous Discouraged quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Discouraged familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So, why hesitate anymore? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Discouraged that are also found to be the truest and wisest. We have picked out these best Discouraged sayings from the internet for you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 40 quotes about Discouraged with images and make your life better. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Discouraged quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Discouraged here. Choose whatever quote you want to. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Discouraged quotes without any hesitation. You can freely post these Discouraged quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Discouraged for you. These images with Discouraged sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Wise Sayings Pictures On Discouraged
1. “Never be discouraged because good things get on so slowly here; and never fail daily to do that good which lies next to your hand.” – George Macdonald
2. “We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.” – J.K. Rowling
3. “Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.” – Richard L. Evans
4. “Thousands of successful people did not achieve success on their first try, but they were not discouraged. They picked themselves up and went back at it with an even stronger, single minded tenacity to achieve their goal.” – Catherine Pulsifer
5. “Do not be discouraged if your plans do not succeed the first time. No one learns to walk by taking only one step.” – Catherine Pulsifer
6. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
7. “Discouragement is root of distress.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
8. “Every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.” – Thomas A. Edison
9. “When things are a disappointment, try not to be so discouraged.” – Carol Burnett
10. “Don’t get discouraged, and think positive all the time. Don’t get down on yourself if you lose out a couple of times. It’s just a lot of hard work.” – Larisa Oleynik
Meaningful Sayings Images On Discouraged
11. “Discouragement comes when things are going great, and it comes when we are already down, but no matter when it comes, it hurts” – Jennifer Waddle
12. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
13. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
14. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
15. “You can be discouraged by failure, or you can learn from it. So go ahead and make mistakes, make all you can. Because, remember that’s where you’ll find success – on the far side of failure.” – Thomas J. Watson
16. “Don’t let people discourage you from living your dreams.” – David DeNotaris
17. “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals.” – Booker T. Washington
18. “Discouragement is not the absence of adequacy but the absence of courage.” – Neal A. Maxwell
19. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
20. “People who accomplish big things in life must face naysayers who try to discourage them.” – Rick Warren
Aesthetic Quotes Images On Discouraged
21. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – Kyle Chandler
22. “Negative people can only infest you with discouragements when they find you around. Just get lost and get saved!” – Israelmore Ayivor
23. “If you feel discouraged by seeing progress in others and are tempted to give up, stop. Forget comparing yourself to others or pre-set ideals.” – M. Ahlers
24. “Disappointment is really just a term for our refusal to look on the bright side.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
25. “Don’t be discouraged by a failure. It can be a positive experience. Failure is, in a sense, the highway to success, inasmuch as every discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true, and every fresh experience points out some.” – John Keats
26. “What is important is to believe in something so strongly that you’re never discouraged.” – Salma Hayek
27. “When you get discouraged or depressed, try changing your attitude from negative to positive and see how life can change for you.” – Franco Harris
28. “Don’t accept discouragement, keep going! Less stress will result by not allowing discouragement to be your attitude!” – Catherine Pulsifer
29. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
30. “Everybody is going to have their critics. It’s easy to get discouraged in life.” – Joel Osteen
Popular Sayings Pictures On Discouraged
31. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
32. “Being discouraged can cause you to lose hope, you need to pick yourself up, focus on the positive and find success by taking action – you may then find your discouragement fading.” – Catherine Pulsifer
33. “A problem is a chance for your to do your best.” – Duke Ellington
34. “Living in the present moment, we feel encouraged and motivated in our lives; we sit on solid ground and are not easily knocked off our balance into discouragement and negativity.” – James Adler
35. “Do not be discouraged if someone copies you. Copying is a compliment – you are doing it right. It also gives you the opportunity to grow and move beyond what is now being copied. Keep moving forward.” – Catherine Pulsifer
36. “Lose of hope leads to discouragement.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
37. “If you fall sometimes, you must not be discouraged.” – Teresa of Avila
38. “One of the main effects of war, after all, is that people are discouraged from being characters.” – Kurt Vonnegut
39. “Don’t get discouraged; it is often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” – Anonymous
40. “If you are discouraged it is a sign of pride, because it shows you trust in your own powers.” – Mother Teresa
41. “Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.” – Rabindranath Tagore
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.