45+ Famous Quotes About Disability | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Here we have got some famous Disability quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Disability familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So, why hesitate anymore? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Disability that are also found to be the truest and wisest. We have picked out these best Disability sayings from the internet for you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 45 quotes about Disability with images and make your life better. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Disability quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Disability here. Choose whatever quote you want to. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Disability quotes without any hesitation. You can freely post these Disability quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Disability for you. These images with Disability sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Awesome Sayings Images About Disability
1. “I have had this desire my whole life to prove people wrong, to show them I could do things they didn’t think I could do.” – David A. Paterson
2. “Try not to associate bodily defect with mental, my good friend, except for a solid reason.” – Charles Dickens
3. “One always overcompensates for disabilities. I’m thinking of having my entire body surgically removed.” – Douglas Adams
4. “My disability has opened my eyes to see my true abilities.” – Robert M. Hensel
5. “My ability is greater than my disability.” – Nikki Rowe
6. “We know that equality of individual ability has never existed and never will, but we do insist that equality of opportunity still must be sought.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
7. “No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.” – Helen Keller
8. “We think we know what it’s all about; we think that disability is a really simple thing, and we don’t expect to see disabled people in our daily lives.” – Stella Young
9. “I think that everyone has something about themselves that they feel is their weakness their disability. And I’m certain we all have one, because I think of a disability as being anything which undermines our belief and confidence in our own abilities.” – Aimee Mullins
10. “Disability doesn’t make you exceptional, but questioning what you think you know about it does.” – Stella Young
Aesthetic Sayings Images On Disability
11. “There is a plan and a purpose, a value to every life, no matter what its location, age, gender or disability.” – Sharron Angle
12. “People presume my disability has to do with being an amputee, but that’s not the case; our insecurities are our disabilities, and I struggle with those as does everyone.” – Aimee Mullins
13. “Disability is natural. We must stop believing that disabilities keep a person from doing something. Because that’s not true. Having a disability doesn’t stop me from doing anything.” – Benjamin Snow
14. “Every person with a disability is an individual.” – Itzhak Perlman
15. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” – Albert Einstein
16. “The world worries about disability more than disabled people do.” – Warwick Davis
17. “Each handicap is like a hurdle in a steeplechase, and when you ride up to it, if you throw your heart over, the horse will go along, too.” – Lawrence Bixby
18. “I have not been handicapped by my condition. I am physically challenged and differently able.” – Janet Barnes
19. “Dancing with a spinal cord injury is a challenge like no other, but I aspired to prove to myself that I could still be phenomenal dancer even with an SCI.” – Sarah Todd Hammer
20. “If we are to achieve a richer culture, we must weave one in which each diverse human gift will find a fitting place.” – Margaret Meade
Short Quotes Images On Disability
21. “Enable the disabled; Translate disability into ability; Capability, a winning opportunity indeed a reality.” – Dr. Veena Kumari
22. “The strong, ferocious wind just made the chill worse, and as it blew around me, electric bursts of pain shot through my body.” – Jennifer Starzec
23. “For me, disability is a way of getting some extremity, some kind of very difficult situation, that throws an interesting light on people.” – Mark Haddon
24. “I was diagnosed with a severe temporal spatial deficit, a learning disability that means I have zero spatial relations skills. It was official: I was a genius trapped in an idiot’s body.” – Sloane Crosley
25. “Know me for my abilities, not my disability.” – Robert M. Hensel
26. “Being disabled should not mean being disqualified from having access to every aspect of life.” – Emma Thompson
27. “Life is all about balance. Since I have only one leg, I understand that well.” – Sandy Fussell
28. “My advice to other disabled people would be, concentrate on things your disability doesn’t prevent you doing well, and don’t regret the things it interferes with. Don’t be disabled in spirit as well as physically.” – Stephen Hawking
29. “It is a waste of time to be angry about my disability. One has to get on with life and I haven’t done badly. People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.” – Stephen Hawking
30. “I have a Disability yes that’s true, but all that really means is I may have to take a slightly different path than you.” – Robert M. Hensel
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.