70+ Popular Sayings On Denial | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Denial quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Denial are already familiar to you. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have been there where we are standing now. So, what are your thoughts? Readout from the wise observations and feel what they have felt. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Denial that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. These popular quotes about Denial have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
We have carefully chosen more than 70 quotes about Denial with images and gathered them here for you. Dive into the pool of sayings about Denial with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. These thoughtful images with Denial quotes have been gathered for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Denial quotes without hesitation. If you want to share these Denial quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Choose from the perfect Denial quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Denial quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Sayings Images About Denial
1. “Perhaps you notice how the denial is so often the preface to the justification.” – Christopher Hitchens
2. “Delay is the deadliest form of denial.” – C. Northcote Parkinson
3. “The thing about denial is that it doesn’t feel like denial when it’s going on.” – Georgina Kleege
4. “When denial is in play, a person simply refuses to recognize the truth, no matter how apparent.” – Taite Adams
5. “Denial is the lid on our emotional pressure cooker: the longer we leave it on, the more pressure we build up. Sooner or later, that pressure is bound to pop the lid, and we have an emotional crisis.” – Susan Forward
6. “Denial exists when three beliefs
1. It cannot happen.
2. It cannot happen to you.
3. It cannot happen to you now.” – Johnnie Dent Jr.
9. “Denial does not solve the problem. Denial does not make the problem go away. Denial does not give us peace of mind, which is what we are really seeking when we engage in it. Denial is a liar. It compounds the problem, because it keeps us from seeing a solution, and taking action to resolve it.” – BILL KORTENBACH
10. “Never underestimate the power of denial.” – Wes Bently
Renown Quotes Pictures About Denial
11. “The abuse dies in a day, but the denial slays the life of the people, and entombs the hope of the race.” – Charles Bradlaugh
12. “Denial is the number one aspect of medicine. That’s why people don’t get check-ups.” – Larry L. King
13. “That which is denied cannot be healed.” – Brennan Manning
14. “God’s delay is not God’s denial.” – Robert H. Schuller
15. “The greatest barrier to someone achieving their potential is their denial of it.” – Simon Travaglia
16. “Denial of one appetite sharpens the others.” – Mason Cooley
17. “It takes a lot of courage to face up to things you can’t do because we feed ourselves so much denial.” – Zoe Saldana
18. “Denial is a very powerful thing.” – Jane Velez-Mitchell
19. “Remember to be honest with yourself. Denial is how we often get stuck in the same place in life.” – unknown
20. “Denial is the way we handle what we cannot handle.” – Anonymous
Famous Quotes Images On Denial
21. “I think denial’s fascinating. It’s a jokey word, but it really happens, and sometimes in enormous ways.” – Marian Keyes
22. “The greatest barrier to someone achieving their potential is their denial of it.” – Antje Traue
23. “More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren’t so busy denying them.” – Harold J. Smith
24. “Denial is the worst form of truth.” – Ella The Wise and powerful
25. “Denial is useful defense mechanism until it’s not.” – Rosalind Kaplan
26. “Denial does not change reality for everyone else. Only for the one denying and those who are foolish enough to believe the fantasy.” – Elle Casey
27. “Being in denial never resolved any problem for anyone, anywhere.” – Muhammed Haider
28. “No denial of the truth will ever invalidate it.” – Nikki Rosen
29. “At first, they’ll only dislike what you say, but the more correct you start sounding the more they’ll dislike you.” – Criss Jami
30. “Denial is the worst kind of lie…because it is the lie you tell yourself.” – Michelle A. Homme
31. “Denial and inactivity prepare people well for the roles of victim and corpse.” – John Leach
32. “Living in denial only makes accepting the truth that much harder.” – Jules F.
33. “As the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, so the denial of God is the height of foolisnes.” – R.C. Sproul
34. “Refusal to believe until proof is given is a rational position; denial of all outside of our own limited experience is absurd.” – Annie Besant
35. “The speed of the human mind is remarkable. So is its inability to face the obvious.” – SIMON MAWER
36. “The worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves. We live in denial of what we do, even what we think. We do this because we’re afraid.” – Richard Bach
37. “Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.” – Mark Twain
38. “Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it.” – George R.R. Martin
39. “The easiest way to solve a problem is to deny it exists.” – Isaac Asimov
40. “Better a friendly denial than unwilling compliance.” – PROVERBS
Deep Sayings Images On Denial
41. “It is not necessary to deny another’s reality in order to affirm your own.” – Anne Wilson Schaef
42. “One picture is worth 1,000 denials.” – Ronald Reagan
43. “Denial, perhaps, is a necessary human mechanism to cope with the heartaches of life.” – Richard Paul Evans
44. “The road of denial leads to the precipice of destruction.” – John Bunyan
45. “What state do you live in? Denial.” – Bill Watterson
46. “Underneath all that denial, you’re someone who’s deeply, deeply nice.” – David Levithan
47. “Denial is an ugly thing.” – Nicholas Sparks
48. “Denial, they say, stands for Don’t even notice I am lying. Human beings are the only animals who are happily lied to by our own minds about what is actually happening around us.” – Cesar Millan
49. “I would rather have regrets of excess than regrets of denial.” – Jeanette Winterson
50. “Denial is a wall in which love hides behind.” – unknown
Knowledgeable Sayings Pictures About Denial
51. “Self-denial is indulgence of a propensity to forego.” – Ambrose Bierce
52. “The denial of our duty to act in this case is a denial of our right to act; and if we have no right to act, then may we well be termed the white slaves of the North, for like our brethren in bonds, we must seal our lips in silence and despair.” – Angelina Grimke
53. “Those who deny the existence of the truth postulate the truth of their denial and plainly contradict themselves.” – Antonio Machado
54. “The only atheism is the denial of truth.” – Arthur Lynch
55. “I find I am constantly being encouraged to pluck out some one aspect of myself and present this as the meaningful whole, eclipsing or denying the other parts of self.” – Audre Lorde
56. “It’s not denial. I’m just selective about the reality I accept.” – Bill Watterson
57. “Denial helps us to pace our feelings of grief. There is a grace in denial. It is nature’s way of letting in only as much as we can handle.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
58. “Deny any part of Reality, and you will lose your awareness of all of It.” – ELIZABETH A. CRONKHITE
59. “You can’t get away from yourself by moving from one place to another.” – Ernest Hemingway
60. “Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.” – Frederick Douglass
Popular Sayings Pictures On Denial
61. “Denial was a weapon; it killed truth, numbed the mind, and I was a junkie.” – John Hart
62. “The conflict between the will to deny horrible events and the will to proclaim them aloud is the central dialectic of psychological trauma.” – Judith Lewis Herman
63. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” – Melody Beattie
64. “Dreams of innocence are just that; they usually depend on a denial of reality that can be its own form of hubris.” – Michael Pollan
65. “The trouble with denial is that when the truth comes, you aren’t ready.” – Nina LaCour
66. “To regret one’s own experiences is to arrest one’s own development. To deny one’s own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one’s own life. It is no less than a denial of the soul.” – Oscar Wilde
67. “I could deny it if I liked. I could deny anything if I liked.” – Oscar Wilde
68. “Even as your body betrays you, your mind denies it.” – Sara Gruen
69. “Denial is like an old blanket. I loved to get on under that thing and curl up and sleep.” – Taylor Jenkins Reid
70. “A man who denies his past is a man who truly denies himself a future, for he refuses to know himself, and to deny knowledge of oneself is to stumble through life as handicapped as the blind mute.” – Tobsha Learner
71. “Most people find facts irritating. Facts interfere with their systems of denial.” – Walter Darby Bannard
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.