28+ Favorite Sayings About Democratic | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Democratic quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Democratic are already familiar to you. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have been there where we are standing now. So, what are your thoughts? Readout from the wise observations and feel what they have felt. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Democratic that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. These popular quotes about Democratic have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
We have carefully chosen more than 28 quotes about Democratic with images and gathered them here for you. Dive into the pool of sayings about Democratic with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. These thoughtful images with Democratic quotes have been gathered for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Democratic quotes without hesitation. If you want to share these Democratic quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Choose from the perfect Democratic quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Democratic quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Quotes Pictures On Democratic
1. “Democratic socialism means, that in a democratic, civilized society, the wealthiest people and the largest corporations must pay their fair share of taxes.” – Bernie Sanders
2. “The democratic process is only as great as the people who participate in it.” – Jeff Miller
3. “Democratic accountability means that governments must be popularly accepted, with citizens empowered to replace corrupt or incompetent rulers.” – Raghuram Rajan
4. “Democracy is about voting and it’s about a majority vote. And it’s time that we started exercising the Democratic process.” – Debbie Stabenow
5. “Democratic man can understand the aims and aspirations of capitalism; they are, greatly magnified, simply his own aims and aspirations.” – H. L. Mencken
6. “Democratic principles are the result of equality of condition.” – Mercy Otis Warren
7. “When it comes to free speech and participation in the democratic process, our laws should reflect the goal of making it easier for more citizens to engage.” – Doug Ducey
8. “Democratic institutions are based on a reality of human nature: that those with power, however benign or even noble their intentions, will do what they can to keep it.” – Rebecca MacKinnon
9. “The greatest blessing of our democracy is freedom. But in the last analysis, our only freedom is the freedom to discipline ourselves.” – Bernard Baruch
10. “Democracy is not just the right to vote, it is the right to live in dignity.” – Naomi Klein
Deep Sayings Images About Democratic
11. “The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are the constitutional rights secure.” – Albert Einstein
12. “Democracy is probably the only discovery by mankind which mostly brought it only happiness.” – Amit Kalantri
13. “Democracy is eternal and human. It dignifies the human being; it respects humanity.” – Thomas Mann
14. “Democracy is the common pursuit of mankind, and all countries must earnestly protect the democratic rights of the people.” – Hu Jintao
15. “Democracy needs support and the best support for democracy comes from other democracies. Democratic nations should come together in an association designed to help each other and promote what is a universal value democracy.” – Benazir Bhutto
16. “A democratic government is the only one in which those who vote for a tax can escape the obligation to pay it.” – Alexis de Tocqueville
17. “The respect for human rights is one of the most significant advantages of a free and democratic nation in the peaceful struggle for influence, and we should use this good weapon as effectively as possible.” – Jimmy Carter
18. “The virtue of a democratic system with a constitutionally guaranteed right to free speech is that it readily enables the people, over time, to be persuaded that what they took for granted is not so, and to change their laws accordingly.” – Antonin Scalia
19. “In a democratic nation, power must be linked with responsibility, and obliged to defend and justify itself within the framework of the general good.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
20. “A democratic state will protect the freedom to hold any beliefs other than those that harm others, such as racism. In particular, it will see to it that no one is harmed just because of her beliefs.” – Mario Bunge
21. “The Democratic Party is now a political mechanism having a genuine political principle national socialism.” – Rose Wilder Lane
22. “One of the challenges of a democratic government is making sure that even in the midst of emergencies and passions, we make sure that rule of law and the basic precepts of justice and liberty prevail.” – Barack Obama
23. “Democratic institutions, even in the oldest operating democracy in the world, are anything but perfect.” – David Remnick
24. “The basis of a democratic state is liberty.” – Aristotle
25. “The basis of democratic freedom is freedom of speech.” – Aung San Suu Kyi
26. “A democratic organization has to dare to do the right at all costs.” – Mahatma Gandhi
27. “A democratic society depends upon an informed and educated citizenry.” – Thomas Jefferson
28. “Democratic nation states remain far more capable of managing the circuit of coercion, taxation and legitimation than any transnational bodies.” – Geoff Mulgan
29. “The merit of a democratic regime rests on one’s continual willingness to exchange views, and to compete on the basis of individual merit and capacities.” – Jose Eduardo Dos Santos
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.