22+ Motivational Sayings On Deja Vu | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Deja Vu quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Deja Vu are already familiar to you. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have been there where we are standing now. So, what are your thoughts? Readout from the wise observations and feel what they have felt. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Deja Vu that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. These popular quotes about Deja Vu have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
We have carefully chosen more than 22 quotes about Deja Vu with images and gathered them here for you. Dive into the pool of sayings about Deja Vu with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. These thoughtful images with Deja Vu quotes have been gathered for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Deja Vu quotes without hesitation. If you want to share these Deja Vu quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Choose from the perfect Deja Vu quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Deja Vu quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Popular Quotes Images About Deja Vu
1. “There’s an expression, deja vu, that means that you feel like you’ve been somewhere before, that you’ve somehow already dreamed it or experienced it in your mind.” – Neil Gaiman
2. “Is déjà vu actually the specter of false timelines that never happened but did, casting their shadows upon reality?” – Blake Crouch
3. “We have all some experience of a feeling, that comes over us occasionally, of what we are saying and doing having been said and done before, in a remote time of our having been surrounded, dim ages ago, by the same faces, objects, and circumstances- of our knowing perfectly what will be said next, as if we suddenly remembered it !” – David Copperfield
4. “Every little job becomes a dream, and you don’t recall it anymore, and maybe you might have a deja vu moment, but it’s like something you dreamed earlier.” – Terrence Howard
5. “I have gained and lost the same 10 pounds so many times over and over again my cellulite must have deja vu!” – Jane Wagner
6. “Déjà vu is simply remembrance of the future.” – Wayne Gerard Trotman
7. “A déjà vu is your future self doing a past life regression.” – David Mellen-Thomas
8. “Deja Vu confirms a faithful path worth taking.” – T. F. Hodge
9. “Deja Vu is when God thinks something is so funny, that he has to rewind it to show it to his friends.” – Unknown Quotes
10. “I went to a fancy french restaurant called “Deja Vu.” The headwaiter said, Don’t I know you?” – Rod Schmidt
Creative Quotes Pictures About Deja Vu
11. “Let’s go back, I know it’s been a minute. But I can do it better than I did when I did it. You were loving me, I was loving you. You can come over and we can have deja vu.” – Mike Posner
12. “That was like a carbon copy of the last time we saw them. It was just too much like how it went over at our place to not have a little feeling of déjà vu.” – Vic Wolffis
13. “It’s déjà vu all over again. We should have done better. We should have learned from the lessons of the past.” – David Walker
14. “I feel like I’ve dreamed half of my life that hasn’t happened yet, so a lot of times I’m going along, and I do stuff, and I know that I’ve done it. I have deja vus more than I have regular experiences. If half of your day is a deja vu, then you start to wonder, ‘What is real and what isn’t?” – Marilyn Manson
15. “I always play every game in my mind before it begins. A lot of times in a game, a play will happen, and it will feel like deja vu, like I’ve seen the play happen before in my mind.” – Troy Aikman
16. “I haven’t been here, but I have been. Can’t think of next step, but feels I am pro in this. This makes me wonder, How can I feel the same, when I don’t even remember the feeling. What’s the logic behind this? What’s the connection I feel? Deja vu? Still can’t find the answers or solutions, to the situations I feel same.” – Sneha Dewani
17. “Teaching his dad not to stumble while walking, Time reversed their roles. Deja vu moment for a dad as a child’s perspective, And for a child as a dad’s perspective.” – Arunima Sharma
18. “Something tells me that there will be another Deja vu, but only this time…You’ll make it consciously.” – Kshama Aghamkar
19. “We are living in a computer-programmed reality, and the only clue we have to it is when some variable is changed, and some alteration in reality occurs. We have the overwhelming impression that we were reliving the present – deja vu.” – Philip K. Dick
20. “Deja vu – don’t know exactly what it is…just a coincidental overlapping of events or a past life experience or something which is beyond our vision..” – Deepali Nautiyal
21. “Usually we find later that we did good. It’s all about how things will happen if we allow our own inner to steer, just like wrapping a gift when we realize it’s all been Déjà vu.” – levi paul taylor
22. “Beware of that dream, That rivetting Deja vu thing. Some might be astounding and Some creepy and haunting.” – SID
23. “The more I try to Hide my Feelings away…The More My Eyes Show The Urge to Say… I wonder If this is the best Deja vu As I fall in Love with You More and More Everyday.” – Barkha Parikh
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.