TOP 80 Famous Sayings About Decisions | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Decisions quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Decisions are already familiar to you. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have been there where we are standing now. So, what are your thoughts? Readout from the wise observations and feel what they have felt. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Decisions that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. These popular quotes about Decisions have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
We have carefully chosen the top 80 quotes about Decisions with images and gathered them here for you. Dive into the pool of sayings about Decisions with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. These thoughtful images with Decisions quotes have been gathered for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Decisions quotes without hesitation. If you want to share these Decisions quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Choose from the perfect Decisions quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Decisions quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Wise Sayings Images About Decisions
1. “Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.” – Keri Russell
2. “If you make decisions based upon people’s reactions or judgments then you make really boring choices.” – Heath Ledger
3. “The hardest decisions in life are not between good and bad or right and wrong, but between two goods or two rights.” – Joe Andrew
4. “Decision is the spark that ignites action. Until a decision is made, nothing happens…. Decision is the courageous facing of issues, knowing that if they are not faced, problems will remain forever unanswered.” – Wilfred A. Peterson
5. “Shelving hard decisions is the least ethical course.” – Adrian Cadbury
6. “Decision is a risk rooted in the courage of being free.” – Paul Tillich
7. “You’ve got to know when to hold ’em, know when to fold ’em, know when to walk away, know when to run.” – Kenny Rogers
8. “It doesn’t matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions.” – Jim Rohn
61. “Don’t entrust your future on others’ hands. Rather make decisions by yourself with the help of God’s guidance. Hold your beliefs so tight and never let go of them” – Hark Herald Sarmiento
62. “Oftentimes, the most important decisions are the most difficult to make for your future, and the future of the generations that come after you hinges on the outcome of those decisions.” – J.E.B. Spredemann
63. “So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” – J.R.R Tolkien
64. “Diversity and independence are important because the best collective decisions are the product of disagreement and contest, not consensus or compromise.” – James Surowiecki
65. “Your statistical track record for decision-making is somewhat concerning.” – Jennifer Lynn Barnes
66. “Whenever you’re making an important decision, first ask if it gets you closer to your goals or farther away. If the answer is closer, pull the trigger. If it’s farther away, make a different choice. Conscious choice making is a critical step in making your dreams a reality.” – Jillian Michaels
67. “You cannot make progress without making decisions.” – Jim Rohn
68. “It is very important to know who you are. To make decisions. To show who you are.” – Malala Yousafzai
69. “Every moment is a moment of decision, and every moment turns us inexorably in the direction of the rest of our lives.” – Mary Balogh
70. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.” – Michelle Obama
Notable Quotes Pictures About Decisions
71. “Nothing happens until you decide. Make a decision and watch your life move forward.” – Oprah Winfrey
72. “If you always make the right decision, the safe decision, the one most people make, you will be the same as everyone else.” – Paul Arden
73. “When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision.” – Paulo Coelho
74. “Whenever you see a successful business someone once made a courageous decision.” – Peter F. Drucker
75. “You and only you are responsible for your life choices and decisions.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
76. “You are not the victim of the world, but rather the master of your own destiny. It is your choices and decisions that determine your destiny.” – Roy T. Bennett
77. “At various points in our lives, or on a quest, and for reasons that often remain obscure, we are driven to make decisions which prove with hindsight to be loaded with meaning.” – Sri S. Satchidananda
78. “Success is not determined by the outcome. The outcome is the result of having already decided that you are successful to begin with.” – T.F. Hodge
79. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” – Tony Robbins
80. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.