TOP 80 Valuable Sayings On Deception | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Deception quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Deception are already familiar to you. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have been there where we are standing now. So, what are your thoughts? Readout from the wise observations and feel what they have felt. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Deception that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. These popular quotes about Deception have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
We have carefully chosen the top 80 quotes about Deception with images and gathered them here for you. Dive into the pool of sayings about Deception with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. These thoughtful images with Deception quotes have been gathered for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Deception quotes without hesitation. If you want to share these Deception quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Choose from the perfect Deception quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Deception quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Beautiful Sayings Images About Deception
1. “There’s a degree of deception in silence.” – Don Lemon
2. “The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.” – Leonardo da Vinci
3. “All deception in the course of life is indeed nothing else but a lie reduced to practice, and falsehood passing from words into things.” – Robert Southey
4. “A deception that elevates us is dearer than a host of low truths.” – Marina Tsvetaeva
5. “Any seeming deception in a statement is costly, not only in the expense of the advertising but in the detrimental effect produced upon the customer, who believes she has been misled.” – John Wanamaker
6. “Only one deception is possible in the infinite sense, self-deception.” – Soren Kierkegaard
7. “Self-deception is sometimes as necessary a tool as a crowbar.” – Moss Hart
8. “He who tries to protect himself from deception is often cheated, even when most on his guard.” – Plautus
9. “Don’t tell me of deception; a lie is a lie, whether it be a lie to the eye or a lie to the ear.” – Samuel Johnson
36. “Beware of becoming a pawn in your own game.” – Marty Rubin
37. “Avoidance of self deception is a matter of integrity not comfort.” – Orrin Woodward
38. “Whenever, therefore, people are deceived and form opinions wide of the truth, it is clear that the error has slid into their minds through the medium of certain resemblances to that truth.” – Socrates
39. “There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
40. “It is not difficult to deceive the first time, for the deceived possesses no antibodies and is unvaccinated by suspicion.” – John Updike
Short Sayings Pictures About Deception
41. “Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.” – Samuel Butler
42. “A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.” – Demosthenes
43. “He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and a third time till at length it becomes habitual.” – Thomas Jefferson
44. “Lying is not only excusable; it is not only innocent; it is, above all, necessary and unavoidable. Without the ameliorations that it offers, life would become a mere syllogism and hence too metallic to be borne.” – H. L. Mencken
45. “He who is not very strong in memory should not meddle with lying.” – Michel de Montaigne
46. “Whoever is detected in a shameful fraud is ever after not believed even if they speak the truth.” – Phaedrus
47. “If you do not wish to be lied to, do not ask questions. If there were no questions, there would be no lies.” – B. Traven
48. “Yet still we hug the dear deceit.” – Nathaniel Cotton
49. “Skilled in every trick, a worthy heir of his paternal craft, he would make black look white, and white look black.” – Ovid
50. “Deceit is the false road to happiness; and all the joys we travel through to vice, like fairy banquets, vanish when we touch them.” – Aaron Hill
Valuable Quotes Images On Deception
51. “Nature never deceives us; it is we who deceive ourselves.” – John Bartlett
52. “Cheats never prosper.” – English Proverb
53. “Deceive boys with toys, but men with oaths.” – Lysander
54. “And if, to be sure, sometimes you need to conceal a fact with words, do it in such a way that it does not become known, or, if it does become known, that you have a ready and quick defense.” – Niccolo Machiavelli
55. “A false report, if believed during three days, maybe of great service to the government.” – Catherine de Medici
56. “Doubtless, the pleasure is as great / Of being cheated, as to cheat./ As lookers-on feel most delight / That least perceive a juggler’s sleight.” – Samuel Butler
57. “One is easily fooled by that which one loves.” – Moliere
58. “An open foe may prove a curse, / But a pretended friend is worse.” – John Gay
59. “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” – St. Matthew
60. “Keep up appearances; there lies the test. The world will give thee credit for the rest. Outward be fair, however, foul within; Sin if thou wilt, but then in secret sin.” – Charles Churchill
Creative Sayings Images On Deception
61. “The underlying principle of all Satan’s tactics is deception. He is a crafty and clever camouflage.” – Billy Graham
62. “For Satan’s deceptions to be successful, they must be so cunningly devised that his real purpose is concealed by wiles.” – Billy Graham
63. “Satan is masterful at using just enough of God’s truth to capture a person’s attention and then mix it with his devious potion that will lead believers astray.” – Billy Graham
64. “A mouth that praises may conceal a hand that kills.” – Arabian Proverb
65. “Good works and bad acts deceive both wise and simple.” – Portuguese Proverb
66. “He who has once used deception will deceive again.” – Roman Proverb
67. “To deceive a diplomat, speak the truth — he has no experience with it.” – Greek Proverb
68. “Even what appears to be the purest feeling could still be a deception.” – Soren Kierkegaard
69. “Watch out brothers, so that there won’t be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart that departs from the living God. But encourage each other daily while it is called today so that none of you is hardened by sin’s deception.” – Hebrews 3:12
70. “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” – 1 John 1:8
Notable Sayings Pictures On Deception
71. “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” – Sun Tzu
72. “Just because something isn’t a lie does not mean that it isn’t deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.” – Criss Jami
73. “Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
74. “And thus I clothe my naked villainy / With odd old ends stol’n out of holy writ; / And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.” – William Shakespeare
75. “People trust their eyes above all else – but most people see what they wish to see, or what they believe they should see; not what is really there.” – Zoe Marriott
76. “His lies were so exquisite I almost wept.” – Dave Eggers
77. “Many things are not as they seem: The worst things in life never are.” – Jim Butcher
78. “The truest way to be deceived is to think oneself more knowing than others.” – Francois de la Rochefoucauld
79. “People appear like angels until you hear them speak. You must not rush to judge people by the colour of their cloaks, but by the content of their words!” – Israelmore Ayivor
80. “Her words were like tinfoil; they shone and they covered things up.” – Helen Cross
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.