102+ Inspirational Sayings About Death | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you are looking for Death quotes with images, then you are at the right place. These famous sayings about Death are very popular. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. There is a huge similarity between their frame of mind and ours. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Look at what other people are thinking on the same thing and imagine yourself in their shoes. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Death available. All these Death sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Pick your favorite one from more than 102 quotes about Death with images and use it wherever you like. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Death. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Death quotes. You are permitted to share your favorite quote from here whatever you want. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Death quotes. If you like you can use these Death quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Download the Death quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. For you only, all the Death quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Best Quotes Pictures About Death
1. “A person has learned much who has learned how to die.” – German (on death and dying)
2. “Death never takes a wise man by surprise; he is always ready to go.” – Jean de la Fontaine
3. “Six feet of earth makes us all equal.” – Italian (on death and dying)
4. “No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.” – Steve Jobs
5. “Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
6. “I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.” – Corazon Aquino
7. “The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there’s no risk of accident for someone who’s dead.” – Albert Einstein
8. “I am not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” – Woody Allen
9. “It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.” – Marcus Aurelius
10. “To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.” – J.K. Rowling
Valuable Quotes Pictures On Death
11. “Life is for the living. Death is for the dead. Let life be like music. And death a note unsaid.” – Langston Hughes
12. “When people don’t express themselves, they die one piece at a time.” – Laurie Halse Anderson
13. “Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.” – Mahatma Gandhi
14. “I’m not afraid of death. It’s the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life.” – Jean Giraudoux
15. “To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he can never know that he is dead.” – Samuel Butler
16. “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” – Mark Twain
17. “A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age; he dies of being a man.” – Percival Arland Ussher
18. “Death is a distant rumor to the young.” – Andrew A. Rooney
19. “Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.” – Rossiter Worthington Raymond
20. “To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?” – Socrates
Inspirational Quotes Images On Death
21. “Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying.” – Martin Luther
22. “Death is the wish of some, the relief of many, and the end of all.” – Seneca
23. “Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them.” – George Eliot
24. “Good men must die, but death cannot kill their names.” – Proverb
25. “Thank Heaven! the crisis –The danger, is past, and the lingering illness, is over at last –, and the fever called ”Living” is conquered at last.” – Edgar Allan Poe
26. “Death – the last sleep? No, it is the final awakening.” – Walter Scott
27. “A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.” – Joseph Stalin
28. “The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
29. “The boundaries between life and death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and where the other begins?” – Edgar Allen Poe
30. “Death is the veil which those who live call life: They sleep, and it is lifted.” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
Renown Quotes Images About Death
31. “Dying is like getting audited by the IRS—something that only happens to other people … until it happens to you.” – Jerome P. Crabb
32. “We all labour against our own cure, for death is the cure of all diseases.” – Sir Thomas Browne
33. “Dying is like coming to the end of a long novel—you only regret it if the ride was enjoyable and left you wanting more.” – Jerome P. Crabb
34. “Death is a new office building filled with modern furniture, A wise thing, but which has no purpose for us.” – John Ashbery
35. “For death is but a passing phase of Life; A change of dress, a disrobing; A birth into the unborn again; A commencing where we ended; A starting where we stopped to rest; A crossroad of Eternity; A giving up of something, to possess all things. The end of the unreal, the beginning of the real.” – Edwin Leibfreed
36. “Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.” – Andrew Sachs
37. “Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.” – George Bernard Shaw
38. “As long as you are not aware of the continual law of Die and Be Again, you are merely a vague guest on a dark Earth.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
39. “When we finally know we are dying, and all other sentient beings are dying with us, we start to have a burning, almost heartbreaking sense of the fragility and preciousness of each moment and each being, and from this can grow a deep, clear, limitless compassion for all beings.” – Sogyal Rinpoche
40. “We do not die because we have to die; we die because one day, and not so long ago, our consciousness was forced to deem it necessary.” – Antonin Artaud
73. “Death hides, but it does not divide, they are but on Christ’s other side. Thou art with Christ and Christ with me. In Him I am close to thee.” – Elizabeth Urch
74. “Death is like thunder in two particulars: we are alarmed at the sound of it, and it is formidable only from that which preceded it.” – Colton
75. “The Gods conceal from men the happiness of death, that they may endure life.” – Lucan
76. “The darkness of death is like the evening twilight; it makes all objects appear more lovely to the dying.” – Richter
77. “We sometimes congratulate ourselves at the moment of waking from a troubled dream; it may be so the moment after death.” – Hawthorne
78. “Death stamps the characters and conditions of men for eternity.— As death finds them in this world, so will they be in the next.” – Emmons
79. “Although the testimony of my mother’s life helped mold me and taught me how to live, the testimony of her last years and her death gave me insight into how to die.” – Billy Graham
80. “Even in the darkest moment, before death snatches man’s last breath. God is willing to save a lost soul.” – Billy Graham
Top Quotes Images On Death
81. “Death be not proud thou some have called thee. Mighty and dreadful for thou art not so.” – John Donne
82. “Don’t be afraid of death so much as an inadequate life.” – Bertolt Brecht
83. “Death is nothing at all; it does not count. I have only slipped away into the next room.” – Henry Scott Holland
84. “Life is a great surprise. I do not see why death should not be an even greater one.” – Vladimir Nabokov
85. “Thou lovers be lost love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.” – Dylan Thomas
86. “Death is not an event in life: we do not live to experience death.” – Ludwig Wittgenstein
87. “Death must be distinguished from dying, with which it is often confused.” – Sydney Smith
88. “Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.” – Francis Bacon
89. “Death, in itself, is nothing; but we fear, to be we know not what, we know not where.” – John Dryden
90. “These are two ways of life ending with death have been declared: death with one’s will and death against one’s will. Death against one’s will is that of ignorant men…death with one’s will is that of wise men.” – Jaina Sutras
Inspirational Sayings Images On Death
91. “Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it.” – Haruki Murakami
92. “We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” – Chuck Palahniuk
93. “People living deeply have no fear of death.” – Anais Nin
94. “For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.” – Kahlil Gibran
95. “He who is not busy being born is busy dying.” – Bob Dylan
96. “Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.” – William Shakespeare
97. “If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
98. “If we lose love and self respect for each other, this is how we finally die.” – Maya Angelou
99. “I intend to live forever, or die trying.” – Groucho Marx
100. “The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
101. “If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character… Would you slow down? Or speed up?” – Chuck Palahniuk
102. “Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.” – Buddha
103. “It is difficult to accept death in this society because it is unfamiliar. In spite of the fact that it happens all the time, we never see it.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.