58+ Knowledgeable Sayings On Cyber Bullying | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These Cyber Bullying quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. These popular Cyber Bullying quotes may have been read by you. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? Look at what other people are thinking on the same thing and imagine yourself in their shoes. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Cyber Bullying that is full of positivity. All these Cyber Bullying sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 58 quotes about Cyber Bullying with images, anytime on the go. We are inviting you to check out the best Cyber Bullying quotes with images we made. They were found from the various stages of our life. Almost all the needful Cyber Bullying quotes have been gathered here including the most suitable images in the background. Choose whatever you are looking for. These powerful images with Cyber Bullying quotes are completely free for sharing. If you want to share these Cyber Bullying quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Share the picture of that Cyber Bullying quote that represents your inner thought. For you only, all the Cyber Bullying quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Best Quotes Pictures About Cyber Bullying
1. “We focus so much on our differences, and that is creating, I think, a lot of chaos and negativity and bullying in the world. And I think if everybody focused on what we all have in common – which is – we all want to be happy.” – Ellen DeGeneres
2. “I realized that bullying never has to do with you. It’s the bully who’s insecure.” – Shay Mitchell
3. “Children should be able to live a life free from bullying and harassment and it is time that we all took a stand against this.” – Katherine Jenkins
4. “I would rather be a little nobody, then to be a evil somebody.” – Abraham Lincoln
5. “Bullying builds character like nuclear waste creates superheroes. It’s a rare occurrence and often does much more damage than endowment.” – Zack W. Van
6. “If they don’t like you for being yourself, be yourself even more.” – Taylor Swift
7. “People say sticks and stones may break your bones, but names can never hurt you, but that’s not true. Words can hurt. They hurt me. Things were said to me that I still haven’t forgotten.” – Demi Lovato
8. “Victims of bullying spare themselves distress, by detachment; denying their ability to experience happiness” – James Horace
9. “My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain” – Charlie Chaplin
10. “You don’t need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!” – John Lennon
Inspiring Sayings Pictures About Cyber Bullying
11. “He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.” – Lao Tzu
12. “You will never reach higher ground if you are always pushing others down” – Jeffrey Benjamin
13. “You can have no dominion greater or less than that over yourself” – Leonardo da Vinci
14. “I think we ought to be able to alter the whole system–but not by bullying, not because one lot wants what the other has got.” – D.H. Lawrence
15. “Somebody who is bullied and has a lot of coping skills, support in their family and in other friends, is probably more resilient than somebody who doesn’t perceive others as being supportive or has low self-esteem, identity issues, or depressed mood.” – Dr. Elizabeth Waterman
16. “I’ve realized that you become a bully if you are just watching someone get bullied and you don’t say anything. Speak up!” – Emma Roberts
17. “It’s easy to be mean when you’re Unknown Author. There’s a lot of people who wouldn’t have the cajones to say in person what they do online. But you can’t listen to somebody you don’t even know. Opinions of your friends and family matter, but you can’t listen to somebody who is nobody to you.” – Brendan Dooling
18. “It’s tough, and sometimes you feel like you can’t speak to someone about it. I just want to let teens know that it’s okay to talk about it.” – Cher Lloyd
19. “A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” – Mark Twain
20. “Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character for it becomes your destiny.” – Patrick Overton
Revolutionary Sayings Pictures About Cyber Bullying
21. “The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.” – Albert Einstein
22. “Knowing what’s right doesn’t mean much unless you do what’s right.” – Theodore Roosevelt
23. “If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse, and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.” – Desmond Tutu
24. “Life is a ght, but not everyone’s a ghter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species.” – Andrew Vachss
25. “Never do a wrong thing to make a friend–or to keep one.” – Robert E. Lee
26. “One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.” – Michael J. Fox
27. “Often the right path is the one that may be hardest for you to follow. But the hard path is also the one that will make you grow as a human being.” – Karen Mueller Coombs
28. “Perhaps it is only human nature to inflict suffering on anything that will endure suffering, whether by reason of its genuine humility, or indifference, or sheer helplessness.” – Honoré de Balzac
29. “Cyber-bullying is poised to turn into the biggest online concern, already affecting up to 35% of all children” – Dr Martyn Wild
30. “Unless and until our society recognizes cyber bullying for what it is, the suffering of thousands of silent victims will continue.” – Anna Maria Chavez
Inspiring Quotes Pictures On Cyber Bullying
31. “Cyber bullies can hide behind a mask of anonymity online and do not need direct physical access to their victims to do unimaginable harm.” – Anna Maria Chavez
32. “Never stand in the way of letting God use people’s actions, in order to solve a greater issue in the world.” – Shannon L. Alder
33. “Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke.” – Benjamin Disraeli
34. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
35. “When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.” – Chris Colfer
36. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.” – Tim Field
37. “Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can hurt like hell.” – Chuck Palahniuk
38. “Bullies thrive wherever authority is weak.” – Tim Field
39. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
40. “Nothing can prepare you for living or working with a sociopathic serial bully. It is the most devastating, draining, misunderstood, and ultimately futile experience imaginable.” – Tim Field
Aesthetic Sayings Images About Cyber Bullying
41. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
42. “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.” – Wendy Mass
43. “The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.” – Ralph Washington Sockman
44. “Most comedy is based on getting a laugh at somebody else’s expense. And I find that that’s just a form of bullying in a major way. So I want to be an example that you can be funny and be kind, and make people laugh without hurting somebody else’s feelings.” – Ellen DeGeneres
45. “If you let a bully intimidate you, he’s going to do it again. You’ve got to stand up to these strong-arm tactics.” – Charles Djou
46. “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” – Martin Luther King
47. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
48. “Those that know the least of others think the highest of themselves.” – Charles Caleb Colton
49. “Bullying is killing our kids. Being different is killing our kids and the kids who are bullying are dying inside. We have to save our kids whether they are bullied or they are bullying. They are all in pain.” – Cat Cora
50. “When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Inspiring Sayings Images On Cyber Bullying
51. “Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. Right is right even if no one is doing it.” – St. Augustine
52. “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up” – John Holmes
53. “Each of us deserves the freedom to pursue our own version of happiness. No one deserves to be bullied.” – Barack Obama
54. “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.” – Dan Pearce
55. “Bullying is a horrible thing. It sticks with you forever. It poisons you. But only if you let it.” – Heather Brewer
56. “Isn’t it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?” – Sean Covey
57. “Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species.” – Andrew Vachss
58. “No one heals himself by wounding another.” – St. Ambrose
59. “What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?” – Lynette Mather
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.