TOP 50 Motivational Quotes About Customer Service | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Here we have got some famous Customer Service quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. These popular Customer Service quotes may have been read by you. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Customer Service that is full of positivity. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Customer Service quotes only for you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from the top 50 quotes about Customer Service with images. Explore through the best picture quotes about Customer Service. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Customer Service quotes just for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Customer Service quotes without any hesitation. You are also permitted to share these images of Customer Service quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download the Customer Service quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Customer Service sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Knowledgeable Quotes Pictures About Customer Service
1. “Customer service is all about feelings. I am of the opinion that customer service is actually feelings management.” – J.N. Halm
2. “A customer service apology is stronger with a personal touch.” – Shep Hyken
3. “Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it.” – Peter Drucker
4. “When people call our call center, our reps don’t have scripts, and they don’t try to up-sell. They are just judged on whether they go above and beyond for the customer and really deliver a kind of personal service and emotional connection with our customers.” – Tony Hsieh
5. “Customers may forget what you said but they’ll never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
6. “The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them â€” preferably in unexpected and helpful ways.” – Richard Branson
7. “The customer experience is the next competitive battleground.” – Jerry Gregoire
8. “Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement.” – James Cash Penney
9. “Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
10. “Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.” – Gucci Family Slogan
Wise Quotes Images On Customer Service
11. “The single most important thing is to make people happy. If you are making people happy, as a side effect, they will be happy to open up their wallets and pay you.” – Derek Sivers
12. “Always keep in mind the old retail adage: Customers remember the service a lot longer than they remember the price.” – Lauren Freedman
13. “When you’re busy, avoid taking the quickest action. Instead make the extra effort to truly serve the customer.” – Marilyn Suttle
14. “If you take the approach of earning your customers’ business every day and treating them well, they’re less likely to try someone else.” – Marilyn Suttle
15. “Customer service is an opportunity to exceed your customer’s expectations.” – John Jantsch
16. “A lot of people have fancy things to say about customer service, but it’s just a day-in, day-out, ongoing, never-ending, persevering, compassionate kind of activity.” – Christopher McCormick
17. “After each customer interaction, notice if you gave them a happy to see you kind of experience.” – Marilyn Suttle
18. “The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary.” – Sam Walton
19. “To keep a customer demands as much skill as to win one.” – American Proverb
20. “Your customers are responsible for your company’s reason for existing.” – Marilyn Suttle
Short Sayings Images On Customer Service
21. “Make your customers comfortable and they will give you their lives.” – Paul Orfalea
22. “Teach your employees how to build relationships with your customers.” – Daniel C. Felsted
23. “Customer service is the new marketing.” – Derek Sivers
24. “To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” – Don Alden Adams
25. “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job to make the customer experience a little bit better.” – Jeff Bezos
26. “Every contact we have with a customer influences whether or not they’ll come back. We have to be great every time or we’ll lose them.” – Kevin Stirtz
27. “Customer service is just a day in, day out ongoing, never ending, unremitting, persevering, compassionate, type of activity.” – Leon Gorman
28. “Customer service isn’t a department, it’s a philosophy!” – Shep Hyken
29. “Customer service is not a department, it’s everyone’s job.” – Ken Blanchard
30. “Spend a lot of time talking to customers face to face. You’d be amazed how many companies don’t listen to their customers.” – Ross Perot
Motivating Sayings Images About Customer Service
31. “You’ll never have a product or price advantage again. They can be easily duplicated, but a strong customer service culture can’t be copied.” – Jerry Fritz
32. “Customer Service is everything and anything that touches a customer â€“ directly or indirectly. Customer service means servicing customers and it’s so much more than just solving problems or addressing complaints. Customer service is part of a holistic customer experience that is capable of providing a critical competitive advantage in today’s increasingly cluttered and commoditized marketplace.” – Joseph Jaffe
33. “Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.” – Chip Bell
34. “You are serving a customer, not a life sentence. Learn how to enjoy your work.” – Laurie McIntosh
35. “Customer service is the experience we deliver to our customer. It’s the promise we keep to the customer. It’s how we follow through for the customer. It’s how we make them feel when they do business with us.” – Shep Hyken
36. “Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.” – Donald Porter
37. “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.” – Jeff Bezos
38. “The longer you wait, the harder it is to produce outstanding customer service.” – William H. Davidow
39. “Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” – Damon Richards
40. “Ask your customers to be part of the solution, and don’t view them as part of the problem.” – Alan Weiss
Legendary Sayings Images About Customer Service
41. “News of bad customer service reaches more than twice as many ears as praise for a good service experience.” – Timi Nadela
42. “Customer service represents the heart of a brand in the hearts of its customers.” – Kate Nasser
43. “Customer service is a voluntary act that demonstrates a genuine desire to satisfy, if not delight, a customer.” – Steve Curtin
44. “Good service is good business.” – Siebel Ad
45. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
46. “In the world of Internet customer service, it’s important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away.” – Doug Warner
47. “The only purpose of customer service, is to change feelings.” – Seth Godin
48. “Instead of selling to your customers, help them buy.” – Mahyar Mottahed
49. “Good customer service costs less than bad customer service.” – Sally Gronow
50. “When a customer is upset, remember that you’re dealing with a person, not a problem.” – Marilyn Suttle
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.