TOP 50 Valuable Sayings About Curious | Free Hd Background Images Download
Here we have got some famous Curious quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. These popular Curious quotes may have been read by you. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Curious that is full of positivity. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Curious quotes only for you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from the top 50 quotes about Curious with images. Explore through the best picture quotes about Curious. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Curious quotes just for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Curious quotes without any hesitation. You are also permitted to share these images of Curious quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download the Curious quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Curious sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Great Sayings Pictures On Curious
1. “Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will.” – James Stephens
2. “Curiosity is natural to the soul of man and interesting objects have a powerful influence on our affections.” – Daniel Boone
3. “Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature. It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.” – Debbie Ford
4. “Curiosity is one of the most permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” – Samuel Johnson
5. “The greatest virtue of man is perhaps curiosity.” – Anatole France
6. “Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.” – Bryant H. McGill
7. “Curiosity is the direct incontinency of the spirit.” – Jeremy Taylor
8. “The human capacity to be curious has always existed.” – Patricia Cornwell
9. “The human being is a most curious creature. He thinks he has got one soul, and he has got dozens.” – D. H. Lawrence
10. “Curious things, habits. People themselves never knew they had them.” – Agatha Christie
Favorite Sayings Pictures On Curious
11. “Be curious enough to keep an open mind to what’s happening around you in society. You can look at yourself and the world at the same time.” – Jochen Zeitz
12. “A curious mind is the most important attribute any man or woman can possess.” – M. J. Rose
13. “Curiosity is the lust of the mind.” – Thomas Hobbes
14. “Take all the courses in your curriculum. Do the research. Ask questions. Find someone doing what you are interested in! Be curious!” – Katherine Johnson
15. “Curiosity is idle only to those who fail to realize that it may be a very rare and indispensable thing.” – James Harvey Robinson
16. “Curious patients are more receptive to new ideas, and those who engage their health practitioners in a dialogue are much more likely to adhere to these recommendations.” – Dean Ornish
17. “Curiosity is as much the parent of attention, as attention is of memory.” – Richard Whately
18. “The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.” – Albert Einstein
19. “Be kind. It’s worthwhile to make an effort to learn about other people and figure out what you might have in common with them. If you allow yourself to be somewhat curious – and if you get into the habit of doing that – it’s the first step to being open minded and realizing that your points of view aren’t totally opposite.” – Viggo Mortensen
37. “Kids are naturally curious about what they don’t know, or don’t understand, or what is foreign to them. They only learn to be frightened of those differences when an adult influences them to behave that way and censors that natural curiosity.” – Aimee Mullins
38. “Curiosity is lying in wait for every secret.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
39. “Curiosity is free-wheeling intelligence.” – Alistair Cooke
40. “It’s sort of a mental attitude about critical thinking and curiosity. It’s about mindset of looking at the world in a playful and curious and creative way.” – Adam Savage
Motivational Sayings Images On Curious
41. “Curiosity killed the cat, but where human beings are concerned, the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance.” – Harry Lorayne
42. “Happiness comes from… some curious adjustment to life.” – Hugh Walpole
43. “It is one of man’s curious idiosyncrasies to create difficulties for the pleasure of resolving them.” – Joseph de Maistre
44. “Curiosity endows the people who have it with a generosity in argument and a serenity in their own mode of life which springs from their cheerful willingness to let life take the form it will.” – Alistair Cooke
45. “Curiosity is the one thing invincible in Nature.” – Freya Stark
46. “It’s curious how we act in moments of personal despair.” – Lawrence Welk
47. “If you’re curious, you’ll probably be a good journalist because we follow our curiosity like cats.” – Diane Sawyer
48. “Curiosity, n. An objectionable quality of the female mind. The desire to know whether or not a woman is cursed with curiosity is one of the most active and insatiable passions of the masculine soul.” – Ambrose Bierce
49. “Many times when you’re a tourist you can just stay on the surface and not really experience the place you’re visiting, which will probably leave you disappointed. Everywhere has something interesting; it’s just about being curious enough to find it and scratch where you have to scratch and stay longer and walk further.” – Diego Luna
50. “Curiosity begins as an act of tearing to pieces or analysis.” – Samuel Alexander
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.