31+ Motivational Sayings On Cult | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Here we have got some famous Cult quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. These popular Cult quotes may have been read by you. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Cult that is full of positivity. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Cult quotes only for you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from more than 31 quotes about Cult with images. Explore through the best picture quotes about Cult. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Cult quotes just for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Cult quotes without any hesitation. You are also permitted to share these images of Cult quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download the Cult quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Cult sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Quotes Images About Cult
1. “The cult of personality is the curse of modern communication. Why should we believe that the actor, the entertainer or the sportsperson, the well-born, rich (whether by talent or accident,) or just famous for being famous, have anything original, wise, or philosophical to say? Yet, smitten by celebrity, we hang upon their lips.” – Anita Robinson
2. “Even small cults are a serious cost on the world economy, to victims, their families, employers, friends, and credit-card companies.” – Keith Henson
3. “The new cult… unimportant and opinionated young men who fancy that they can invert Nature and the human passions…. The love of a man for a woman, of woman for man, is the axis whereon the universe revolves.” – Cyril M. Drew
4. “A cult is a religion with no political power.” – Tom Wolfe
5. “One person’s religion is another person’s cult.” – Philip Seymour Hoffman
6. “The difference between a cult and an established religion is sometimes about one generation.” – Scott McLemee
7. “What’s a cult? It just means not enough people to make a minority.” – Robert Altman
8. “Every family had its own peculiar cult, to which no stranger was ever admitted, and which alone could appease and satisfy the gods of that family. The cult was handed down from father to son, from generation to generation, and could not be lost without condemning the whole series of ancestors to eternal misery.” – Helen Dendy Bosanquet
9. “The worship of the golden calf of old has found a new and heartless image in the cult of money and the dictatorship of an economy which is faceless and lacking any truly human goal.” – Pope Francis
10. “The modern spirit is a hesitant one. Spontaneity has given way to cautious legalisms, and the age of heroes has been superseded by a cult of specialization. We have no more giants; only obedient ants.” – Roger Lowenstein
Deep Sayings Pictures On Cult
11. “Despite the success cult, men are most deeply moved not by the reaching of the goal but by the grandness of the effort involved in getting there – or failing to get there.” – Max Lerner
12. “Teaism is a cult founded on the adoration of the beautiful among the sordid facts of everyday existence…. It is essentially a worship of the Imperfect, as it is a tender attempt to accomplish something possible in this impossible thing we know as life.” – Okakura Kakuzō
13. “Men who care passionately for women attach themselves at least as much to the temple and to the accessories of the cult as to their goddess herself.” – Marguerite Yourcenar
14. “The cult of happiness turns into a huge concern which to my opinion is exactly contrary to what happiness should be: a paradise of enchantment.” – Pascal Bruckner
15. “The cult of moral grayness is a revolt against moral values.” – Ayn Rand
16. “A good cult delivers on its promises. A good cult nourishes the needs of its members, has transparency and integrity, and creates provisions for challenging its leadership openly. A good cult expands the freedoms and well-being of its members rather than limits them.” – Philip Zimbardo
17. “If you want to fight a cult, you’ve got to form a cult.” – Steve Almond
18. “The selfishness of an age that has devoted itself to the mere cult of pleasure has tainted the whole human race with an error that makes all our acts more or less lies against God.” – Thomas Merton
19. “All culture must have arisen from cult.” – Alan Moore
20. “Religious cult: The church down the street from yours.” – Johnny Hart
Top Sayings Pictures About Cult
21. “The believer in magic and miracles reflects on how to impose a law on nature–: and, in brief, the religious cult is the outcome of this reflection.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
22. “The less reasonable a cult is, the more men seek to establish it by force.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
23. “When a cult grows up, it becomes a culture.” – Jan Shipps
24. “A cult following is a nice way of saying very few people like you.” – Martin Mull
25. “Cult leaders succeed in dominating their followers because they have mastered the cruel art of exploiting universal human dependency and attachment needs in others.” – Daniel Shaw
26. “The only difference between a cult and a religion is the amount of real estate they own.” – Frank Zappa
27. “Many cults start off with high ideals that get corrupted by leaders or their board of advisors who become power-hungry and dominate and control members’ lives. No group with high ideals starts off as a ‘cult’; they become one when their errant ways are exposed.” – Philip Zimbardo
28. “Worship is the community’s cult in its purest, most inward, most subjective form–a cult in which objectivity is, as it were, consumed and digested, while the objective content, now stripped of its objectivity, has become a possession of mind and feeling.” – Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
29. “Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” – Robert A. Heinlein
30. “The cult of art gives pride; one never has too much of it.” – Gustave Flaubert
31. “Cult: simply an extension of the idea that everyone’s supreme aim in life is self- fulfillment and happiness and that one is entitled to wreck marriage, children and certainly one’s health and sanity in pursuit of this.” – Stephen Spender
32. “Nationalism is our form of incest, is our idolatry, is our insanity. Patriotism is its cult.” – Erich Fromm
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.