20+ Top Quotes On Cuba | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Here we have got some famous Cuba quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. These popular Cuba quotes may have been read by you. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Cuba that is full of positivity. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Cuba quotes only for you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from more than 20 quotes about Cuba with images. Explore through the best picture quotes about Cuba. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Cuba quotes just for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Cuba quotes without any hesitation. You are also permitted to share these images of Cuba quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download the Cuba quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Cuba sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Notable Sayings Pictures About Cuba
1. “For centuries, Cuba’s greatest resource has been its people.” – Pico Iyer
2. “Cuba may be the only place in the world where you can be yourself and more than yourself at the same time.” – Pedro Juan Gutierrez
3. “In Cuba and specifically in Havana there’s a sort of energy that turns every situation into something unexpected.” – Fernando Perez
4. “Cuba has its own moral system and priorities. That’s what keeps it going, the belief that the country can control its own destiny.” – Assata Shakur
5. “I don’t think that the reality of Cuba is perfect, but it doesn’t cleave to the negativity, either, with which some people see it.” – Fernando Perez
6. “The people in Cuba, they know what I stand for, and there’s a lot of people in Cuba that stand for the same. But they can’t say it.” – Pitbull
7. “Being in Cuba has allowed me to live in a society that is not at war with itself. There is a sense of community. It’s a given in Cuba that, if you fall down, the person next to you is going to help you get up.” – Assata Shakur
8. “Cuba is like going to a whole other planet. It’s so different but it’s so similar to the United States, to Miami. It’s like a doppelgaenger. It’s the mirror image. And I have no doubt, that once Cuba becomes democratic, that it will be the favorite tourist destination for Americans.” – Henry Louis Gates
9. “Cuba needs a dose of perestroika.” – Carlos Fuentes
10. “In Cuba we use our champions to promote the sport.” – Alberto Juantorena
11. “What most impressed me about Cuba was the optimism.” – Assata Shakur
12. “Living in Cuba made me unafraid of whatever could happen to me.” – Brit Marling
13. “Cuba ought to be free and independent, and the government should be turned over to the Cuban people.” – William McKinley
14. “It’s amazing how everything here seems like it’s in abundance. In Cuba, there is a shortage of everything.” – Jose Contreras
15. “The notion that Cuba is the only country in the world where you can live without working must be erased forever.” – Raul Castro
16. “Cuba is such a beautiful country, and everywhere you go, there’s music and people dancing – especially in Havana.” – Julia Sawalha
17. “It’s true that in Cuba there are double standards, there’s opportunism, and there is a lack of freedom in some ways.” – Fernando Perez
18. “Cuba has become a symbol of courageous resistance to attack. Since 1959, Cuba has been under attack from the hemispheric superpower.” – Noam Chomsky
19. “Cuba laments and expresses its profound sadness for the loss of so many innocent lives and expresses our absolute rejection of acts of terrorism, wherever they may come from.” – Felipe Perez
20. “I trust Cuba as a principled country. Cuba’s strength is that it has been steadfast in its commitment to the principles of liberation, freedom, of resistance to the kind of institutionalized terrorism that the United States government does every day.” – Assata Shakur
21. “Communism in Cuba will collapse sooner or later because you can’t control the free flow of information. Communism prevents organizations from developing by stopping the flow of information. The system is based on police and listening devices and triggers the worst characteristics in humans.” – Lech Walesa
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.