TOP 55 Notable Sayings On Crazy Family | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Here we have got some famous Crazy Family quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. These popular Crazy Family quotes may have been read by you. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Crazy Family that is full of positivity. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Crazy Family quotes only for you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from the top 55 quotes about Crazy Family with images. Explore through the best picture quotes about Crazy Family. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Crazy Family quotes just for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Crazy Family quotes without any hesitation. You are also permitted to share these images of Crazy Family quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download the Crazy Family quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Crazy Family sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Legendary Quotes Images About Crazy Family
1. “I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.” – Erma Bombeck
2. “My family is really boring. They have a coffee table book called ‘Pictures We Took Just to Use Up the Rest of the Film.'” – Penelope Lombard
3. “If minutes were kept of a family gathering, they would show that “Members not Present”and “Subjects Discussed” were one and the same.” – Robert Brault
4. “Families are like fudge… mostly sweet with a few nuts.” – unknown
5. “If you don’t believe in ghosts, you’ve never been to a family reunion.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
6. “If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you’ll be going, ‘you know, we’re alright. We are dang near royalty.” – Jeff Foxworthy
7. “Like all the best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements” – Elizabeth II
8. “My uncle’s dying wish – he wanted me on his lap. He was in the electric chair.” – Rodney Dangerfield
9. “Humans are not proud of their ancestors, and rarely invite them round to dinner.” – Douglas Adams
10. “Being crazy isn’t enough.” – Dr. Seuss
Inspirational Sayings Images On Crazy Family
11. “Where to look if you’ve lost your mind?” – Bernard Malamud
12. “Some are born mad, some achieve madness, and some have madness thrust upon ’em.” – Emilie Autumn
13. “Crazy is a relative term in my family!” – unknown
14. “It’s hard to give up the self-esteem connected to being codependent and appearing ‘right,’ which is probably survival behavior learned from growing up in a crazy family. It feels like you will actually disappear.” – Melody Beattie
15. “Ask anyone and they’ll most likely say their family is crazy, and if they don’t say their family is crazy, their friends are crazy. That’s because everyone is crazy after taking the mask off. People are most themselves when not really trying to fit in, when either alone or around those already closest to them, and that is crazy.” – Criss Jami
16. “No one wants to rattle the cage of a “crazy” person whose family tends to snap.” – Nicole Gulla
17. “Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.” – Cary Grant
18. “Insanity – a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.” – R. D. Laing
19. “Insanity is knowing that what you’re doing is completely idiotic, but still, somehow, you just can’t stop it.” – Elizabeth Wurtzel
20. “I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance -waiting for the bathroom.” – Bob Hope
Wise Quotes Pictures On Crazy Family
21. “I wish to thank my parents for making it all possible…and I wish to thank my children for making it necessary.” – Victor Borge
22. “The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended- and not to take a hint when a hint is not intended.” – Robert Frost
23. “Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space.” – Evan Esar
24. “In some families, ‘please’ is described as the magic word. In our house, however, it was ‘sorry’.” – Margaret Laurence
25. “Some family trees bear an enormous crop of nuts.” – Wayne H.
26. “Insanity does not run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.” – unknown
27. “We are all born crazy. Some of us remain that way.” – Samuel Beckett
28. “Every family has that one crazy person in it. If you’re missing one I seem to have a few extras.” – unknown
29. “A crazy person has the ability to make a sane person crazy.” – unknown
30. “Never judge someone by their relatives.” – Charles Martin
Motivational Quotes Pictures On Crazy Family
31. “No, it’s never on the day you leave That you remember Christmas Eve And all the things you miss about her crazy family” – John Mayer
32. “Looks like my crazy family Is down one crazy daughter cause I’m shipwrecked in a desert that Once was underwent just Looking for a swift turn of phrase Some colors to fly As I float by In the parade” – Ani DiFranco
33. “I wonder how I got here, I wonder what I’ll be. The saddest little twig On this crazy family tree. I feel like I’m a loser, With nothing left to loose.” – The Simpsons
34. “Memories up flames,- it’s crazy And the family ties have all been broke Try to filter out the pain it’s endless We blew away the only hope we had So many friends have departed I can only guess where they have gone So many things that were started Will they ever be done?” – John Tabacco
35. “I need a family to drive me crazy Call me out when I’m low and lazy It won’t be perfect, but we’ll be fine ‘Cause I’ve got your back, and you’ve got mine You got mine” – Goo Goo Dolls
36. “When you drive you can catch me in your rear view Laughing having fun and smiling Kicking it with bass getting crazy straight relying For my family, know that I loved ya” – Kottonmouth Kings
37. “You don’t choose em, you can’t lose em We all have a song to sing Some are crazy, some are amazing All got a little bit of everything Family, sons and daughters Family like a photograph” – Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors
38. “I explain to my patients that abused children often find it hard to disentangle themselves from their dysfunctional families, whereas children grow away from good, loving parents with far less conflict. After all, isn’t that the task of a good parent, to enable the child to leave home?” – Irvin Yalom
39. “How ironic that our family should be a safe haven. Our parents and siblings are supposed to love us, accept us, and care for us. They should protect us and support us. Sometimes, our home is where we find the deepest heartaches.” – Dana Arcuri
40. “Our family was stuck in a cosmic hamster wheel of toxic love, making the same mistakes, saying the same words, being hurt in the same ways generation after generation. I didn’t want to keep playing a role in this tragedy of errors.” – Yamile Saied Mendez
Aesthetic Quotes Pictures On Crazy Family
41. “family Had a rough landing No one’s hurt badly I’m difficult at times But my friends understand me I act crazy But they act the same Pulled me back from” – Swollen Members
42. “Oh you crazy mother Heyo, listen, took my freedom, my honor, my pride To provide for my family I tried Gots to prepare, cause listen We’s here for the ride” – Stephen Marley
43. “You’re thinking that I’m crazy I see through all them see your visions I’m fried up with the premonitions Black suits Long faces Sad words Slow singing at the side of your grave Now tell me how were you mislead so easily When you was raised better by your family” – Prince Mydas
44. “to a family of four and so that makes me one-fourth of a dysfunctional home I had a father who only stayed to see me grown when I turned twelve he was gone” – Ras Kass
45. “You and me, we’ll always be tight Family every single day and night Even when you start acting like a fool You know I’m loving every single thing you do” – Tory Lanez
46. “Another shorty that won’t make it to the family will If I don’t make it, can’t take it, hope the family will They ain’t crazy they don’t know how insanity feel” – Curtis Mayfield
47. “A family is a social system and if that system is dysfunctional, the ramifications for the children growing up within it are grave. In what is known as generational drug addiction, the adult children of drug addicts and alcoholics are quietly suffering all over the world. By the time the children have grown up, dysfunction has been deeply ingrained in mind, body and brain.” – Christopher Dines
48. “Perhaps nothing so accurately characterizes dysfunctional families as denial.” – John Bradshaw
49. “Many of the habits of dysfunctional families use are not from the lack of love but are the result of fear. Knowing the love-limiting habits and behaviors of dysfunctional families is a wonderful beginning to lower the fear, allowing us to be real, allowing us all to learn how to love better.” – David Earle
50. “Families living in dysfunction seldom have healthy boundaries. Dysfunctional families have trouble knowing where they stop and others begin.” – David Earle
Legendary Sayings Images On Crazy Family
51. “Since children from dysfunctional families are so good at judging others, they also judge themselves finding themselves unacceptable when compared to others, always assuming they are second best, not enough. This is a painful realization so often they hide behind righteous arrogance.” – David Earle
52. “Our parents were our first gods. If parents are loving, nurturing, and kind, this becomes the child’s definition of the creator. If parents were controlling, angry, and manipulative, then this becomes their definition.” – David Earle
53. “Lots of people in my own family were crazy, so I felt a special closeness with them and wanted to learn how to help them.” – Edward M. Hallowell
54. “There was a lot that needed saving in my crazy family, but I’m proud of the whole lot. We didn’t know what we were doing much of the time, we made stupid plans if we planned at all, we stumbled into situations we didn’t expect, we blew fortunes we could have made, and we often failed to deliver on the potential we were born with.” – Edward M. Hallowell
55. “Sometimes, my family becomes the strangest family on Earth.” – Students Of Pierce Middle School
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.