52+ Famous Quotes On Cousins | Free Hd Background Images Download
Here we have got some famous Cousins quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. These popular Cousins quotes may have been read by you. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Cousins that is full of positivity. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Cousins quotes only for you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from more than 52 quotes about Cousins with images. Explore through the best picture quotes about Cousins. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Cousins quotes just for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Cousins quotes without any hesitation. You are also permitted to share these images of Cousins quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download the Cousins quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Cousins sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Famous Sayings Images On Cousins
1. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the cousins together.” – Woodrow Wilson
2. “Cousins by blood – friends by choice.” – Darlene Shaw
3. “In my cousin, I find a second self.” – Isabel Norton
4. “No matter how you feel about your extended family or family gatherings you will be attending. This is because now the ultimate reason for attending family gatherings is for your children to have the time of their lives with their cousins. Little kids love their cousins. I’m not being cute or exaggerating here. Cousins are like celebrities for little kids. If little kids had a People magazine, cousins would be on the cover. Cousins are the barometers of how fun a family get-together will be. Are the cousins going to be there? Fun!” – Jim Gaffigan
5. “A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” – Marion C. Garretty
6. “Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends.” – unknown
7. “Cousins are people that are ready made friends, you have laughs with them and remember good times from a young age, you have fights with them but you always know you love each other, they are a better thing than brothers and sisters and friends cause there all pieced together as one.” – Courtney Cox
8. “Cousins are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” – Ed Cunningham
9. “Every man sees in his relatives, and especially in his cousins,
a series of grotesque caricatures of himself.” – H. L. Mencken
10. “At Christmas, Cousins are the presents under the tree.” – Karen Decourcey
Short Sayings Images About Cousins
11. “Cousin to cousin we’ll always be, Special friends from the same family tree.” – unknown
12. “Cousins by chance, friends by choice.” – Proverb
13. “I always call my cousin because we’re so close. We’re almost like sisters, and we’re also close because our moms are sisters.” – Britney Spears
14. “Cousins are Cool to see, Impossible to Forget and True to your heart.” – Leo Farno
15. “A near neighbour is better than a distant cousin.” – Italian Proverb
16. “A real cousin (or friend) is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Proverb
17. “Within our family there was no such thing as a person who did not matter. Second cousins thrice removed mattered.” – Shirley Abbott
18. “Cousins are many. Best friends are few. What a rare delight to find both in you.” – unknown
19. “If you’re lucky, a cousin is there from the beginning.” – Susan Bolch
20. “Cousins are friends that will love you forever.” – Constance Richards
Valuable Quotes Pictures About Cousins
21. “Cousins are Sisters you never had.” – Reah Glowstorl
22. “Win, lose or draw, you’re all my cousins and I love you.” – Chill Wills
23. “Cousins are not those we do not know but instead part of a family that also provide support and comfort.” – Byron Pulsifer
24. “I may argue with my brother, but I fight beside my brother against my cousin, and with my cousin against a stranger.” – Old Arab adage
25. “Friends are forever, cousins are for life!” – unknown
26. “Born as a cousin, made as a friend.” – Byron Pulsifer
27. “Nobody will understand the craziness of your family better than your cousins” – unknown
28. “A cousin is a ready-made friend for life.” – unknown
29. “We are wild and fierce. We do not wait for invitations.” – Shutta Crum
30. “The night before the cousins came, I couldn’t sleep.” – Katie Yamasaki
Philosophical Quotes Images On Cousins
31. “A lot of people would rather tour sewers than visit their cousins.” – Jane Howard
32. “Most people have relatives, but whether you’d want them is another matter–apart from mothers,that is, everyone likes mum.” – Srtephen Arnott
33. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides
34. “Man without relatives is man without trouble.” – Charlie Chan
35. “When our relatives are at at home, we have to think of their good points or it would be impossible to endure them. But when they are away, we console ourselves for their absence by dwelling on their vices.” – George Bernard Shaw
36. “Many relatives make many quarrels.” – Oyekan Owomoyela
37. “Distant relatives are the best kind; the further, the better.” – Kin Hubbard
38. “The rich never have to seek out their relatives.” – Jon R. Stone
39. “Your soul to God, your body to dust, your land to your relatives, ’tis written thus.” – Jon R. Stone
40. “The hatred of relatives is the most violent. The hatred of those closest to us is the most bitter.” – Jon R. Stone
Aesthetic Quotes Images On Cousins
41. “Every individual has a vast network of living cousins, most of them unaware of each other’s relationship and existence. The key to understanding this complex relationship lies in determining the distant grandparents we share.” – Lois Horowitz
42. “As in many families, relatives sometimes follow different paths through life. And my sisters and I , never did get to know these eleder cousins, aunts and uncles.” – Lois Horowitz
43. “The more distant the cousin relationship, the more distant the grandparents those cousins share, the distance being in the number of generations and years that separate them.” – Lois Horowitz
44. “Pedigree collapse is caused by cousins marrying cousins– intentional mating between close cousins and random mating between distant ones who don’t even know thet’re related.” – Alex Shoumatoff
45. “The American myth of cousin marriage is a case in point. It perpetuates the idea that procreation between first cousins carries an intolerble biological hazard for offspring.” – Martin Ottenheimer
46. “Relatives prohibited from marrying vary from society to society without any conformity to biological distance.” – Martin Ottenheimer
47. “We’ve had cloning in the south for years. It’s called cousins.” – Robin Williams
48. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” – Richard Bach
49. “My cousins are shareholders of my soul..” – Saswat Padhy
50. “Your most expensive advice is the free advice you receive from your financially struggling friends and relatives.” – Robert Kiyosaki
51. “Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.” – Stephen Hawking
52. “Never judge someone by their relatives.” – Charles Martin
53. “Every million I gain an enemy or a cousin. And people’s feelings have changed ever since I became somethin.” – Drake
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.