57+ Valuable Sayings About Couples | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Here we have got some famous Couples quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. These popular Couples quotes may have been read by you. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Couples that is full of positivity. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Couples quotes only for you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from more than 57 quotes about Couples with images. Explore through the best picture quotes about Couples. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Couples quotes just for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Couples quotes without any hesitation. You are also permitted to share these images of Couples quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download the Couples quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Couples sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Deep Sayings Pictures On Couples
1. “Every couple has ups and downs, every couple argues, and that’s the thing – you’re a couple, and couples can’t function without trust.” – Nicholas Sparks
2. “Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life.” – Aphra Behn
3. “I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.” – Julia Roberts
4. “A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.” – Brendan Francis
5. “There are days when you need someone who just wants to be your sunshine and not the air you breathe.” – Robert Brault
6. “… See there’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.” – Gretchen Kemp
7. “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. You know? Maybe you just need one person.” – Kermit The Frog
8. “We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.” – Lauren Child
9. “Having someone wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night is a very old human need.” – Margaret Mead
10. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally
Famous Quotes Images On Couples
11. “Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.” – Friedrich Halm
12. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
13. “Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.” – William Shakespeare
14. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt
15. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
16. “We may have started as individuals, but now we are as one.” – Bryon Pulsifer
17. “Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.” – Micheal Leunig
18. “A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.” – Kenny Loggins
19. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
20. “Soul mate: two little words, one big concept. A belief that someone, somewhere, is holding the key to your heart.” – Carrie Bradshaw
Meaningful Quotes Pictures On Couples
21. “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” – Carl Jung
22. “Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.” – Emily Kimbrough
23. “The first duty of love is to listen.” – Paul Tillich
24. “Relationships are stronger when you’re best friends first, and a couple second.” – Unkown
25. “The compatibility of a couple and the quality of a relationship lies in the way they handle their arguments and differences..” – Nishan Panwar
26. “Staying together when things get tough will only make you a stronger couple.” – Unkown
27. “If you have respect and consideration for one another, you’ll make it.” – Mary Durso
28. “It’s a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, when you’ve gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like.” – The Bachelor (Movie)
29. “I wonder how many people don’t get the one they want, but end up with the one they’re supposed to be with.” – Fannie Flagg
30. “I’m oxygen and he’s dying to breathe.” – Tahereh Mafi
Knowledgeable Quotes Pictures About Couples
31. “Slaves in the United States were not permitted to marry, so couples would unite by the practice of jumping over a broom handle, which stood for the jump from single to married life.” – Alicia Alvrez
32. “A recent long-range study has found that whereas, because of prejudice, gay and lesbian couples face more external stressors on their relationships, they actually have better communication skills than heterosexual couples and use fewer hostile tactics during fights.” – Alicia Alvrez
33. “In the Middle Ages, couples used to get married in the bathtub because water signified purity. The couple and their attendants would stand in a tub filled with water.” – Alicia Alvrez
34. “Marriage is the most serious long-term contract a couple will make in their lifetime.” – Billy Graham
35. “The path of true love isn’t smooth, / the ruffled feathers sex can soothe / ruffle again— for couples never spend / all their lives in bed again.” – Gavin Ewart
36. “Two couples living together and walking openly together openly for a week…it was like a week in a bell jar.” – Joanne Kates
37. “When you see a married couple coming down the street, the one who is two or three steps ahead is the one that’s mad.” – Helen Rowland
38. “A deaf husband and a blind wife will make the best couple.” – French Proverb
39. “In Eastern traditions, a groom would eat honey on his wedding day, and couples would drink mead, a honey wine, for a month after they married.” – K.C. Jones
40. “When couples do things together, they learn what the other one likes, dislikes, prefers, requires, and enjoys.” – Betty Thomas
Beautiful Sayings Images On Couples
41. “When couples stay together they will learn what the other’s personality and thought processes are, and eventually could finish each other’s sentences due to their familiarity with each other.” – Betty Thomas
42. “Being in an intimate relationship can be one of the keenest human joys and one of the greatest sorces of pain.” – Matthew McKay
43. “Sure we played a stunning couple / But I never liked the part / It ain’t pretty, it ain’t subtle / What happens to the heart.” – Leonard Cohen
44. “Happy loving couples make it look so easy / Happy loving couples always talk so kind / Until the time that I can do my dancing with a partner / Those happy couples ain’t no friends of mine.” – David Ian Jackson
45. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Billy Crystal
46. “In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you.” – J.K. Simmons
47. “We should meet in another life, we should meet in air, me and you.” – Sylvia Plath
48. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
49. “On the left side of a strong woman, stands a strong man; he is strengthened by her character.” – Ellen J. Barrier
50. “‘We fit, you and I,’ he whispered looking into that haunting gaze. ‘Two broken pieces making a whole.'” – Nalini Singh
Beautiful Quotes Pictures On Couples
51. “Even before we met and long after we’re both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I’m forever and ever in love with you.” – Crystal Woods
52. “…we can say we love each other if my life is better because you’re in it and your life is better because I’m in it.” – Chris Crutcher
53. “Theirs was a private language, not shared with the rest of the world, and so exempt from censure, sheer burlesque.” – Stewart O’Nan
54. “The thing about loving someone is that yelling at them only feels good while you’re doing it — as soon as they’re gone, all you want to do is take it all back.” – Laura Barnholdt
55. “Watching them, she realized they made so much sense together. Every look, every touch, was a reassurance, almost electric as if they were shocking each other with every contact.” – Sarah Addison Allen
56. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint Exupery
57. “People are weird. When we find someone with a weirdness that is compatible with ours, we team up and call it love.” – Dr. Seuss
58. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.