23+ Aesthetic Sayings On Countdown | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Countdown quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. These famous sayings about Countdown are very popular. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So, what are you thinking? Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Countdown that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. These popular quotes about Countdown have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
We have carefully chosen more than 23 quotes about Countdown with images and gathered them here for you. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Countdown. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Countdown here. Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. These powerful images with Countdown quotes are completely free for sharing. If you want to share these Countdown quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Countdown for you. All these creative images with Countdown quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Deep Quotes Images About Countdown
1. “I love to keep busy. But I never forget it’s the countdown that made it all possible.” – Casey Kasem
2. “You staying home all alone on New Year’s Eve? Unthinkable. Take my advice … the countdown should be shared with someone, or it’s just another set of numbers passing you by.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
3. “Our lives have a countdown clock that we can’t see. Mine reminds me to only do work that matters.” – Donald Miller
4. “The feeling I have reminds me of New Year’s Eve, when the countdown is coming and I’m not quite sure whether to grab my camera or just live in the moment. Usually I grab the camera and later regret it when the picture doesn’t turn out. Then I feel enormously let down and think to myself that the night would have been more fun if it didn’t mean quite so much, if I weren’t forced to analyze where I’ve been and where I’m going.” – Emily Giffin
5. “Live each day as if it were a gift. And, actually, it is.” – Nina Lesowitz
6. “While knowledge helps us understand how limited our time is, wisdom comes from embracing the finite. I encourage you to celebrate every birthday like a teen counting down the days to their inevitable independence. Celebrate like someone who just turned old enough to legally have a drink. Celebrate like somebody who gets to start collecting social security this year. Just celebrate. Life is too short, dammit!” – James Scheibli
7. “Then the Chinese whisper of a countdown spreads across the crowd, first to be lit by a century’s morning, mad to say they were there and then when the moment came, wild for the starlight that passes for meaning.” – Simon Armitage
8. “30 years old isn’t my countdown but every day is the countdown of my life— forever is too short, there are too many things I want to do, I’m being too greedy again.” – Yixing
9. “Every tick of the clock… is life counting down!” – Funbi Fred-Addo
10. “Lost time Is never found again.” – Benjamin Franklin
Motivational Quotes Images On Countdown
11. “No, no, no. The countdown is for me. Withholding the precise deadline, I’m gonna apply the emotional pressure more evenly where possible. Please give me an explicit verbal indication of your anxiety levels. I can’t always read them from your behavior.” – Eurus Holmes
12. “Is the Armageddon / Finally here at last / You may see the mushroom / But you won’t hear the blast / Don’t need a self made prophet / Don’t need a holy war / Don’t need another D-day / To even up the score / I’m cursed with living on a goldmine / The doomsday clock was built by mankind / No place to run / Countdown’s begun” – Ozzy Osbourne
13. “Countdown, counting down for me / All roads are leading to your town / And it’s some place I’ve never been / Countdown, counting down for me / Please don’t seduce me with your smile / Because I’m only human / Countdown to you” – Mark McKernan
14. “I’m waiting on the countdown / Sitting in the shade / Things about to turn around / How the madness fades / Oh, I’ve been waiting on the countdown / Things about to turn around / And now I’m out of the lost and found / Just waiting on the countdown / Time slips away / Oh, this feeling lingers / Right here I’m going to stay / I’ve been waiting on the countdown / Things about to turn around / And now I’m out of the lost and found / Just waiting on the countdown / So I’m sitting in the shade / Under the dreaming tree / Now the madness fades / Right here I’m going to be / Oh, I’ve been waiting on the countdown / Things about to turn around / And now I’m out of the lost and found / Just waiting on the countdown” – Lindsey Buckingham
15. “Countdown’s dawn / And we’ll sway along with the band / Just one more dance / May all your dreams come true / And it could be the time of your life / Everything’s gonna turn out alright / It’ll be okay, in every way makin’ it better / It’s New Year’s Day / New Year’s Day” – Guy Chambers
16. “Ne’er ask the hour — what is it to us / How Time deals out his treasures? / The golden moments lent us thus / Are not his coin, but Pleasure’s. / If counting them o’er could add to their blisses, / I’d number each glorious second: / But moments of joy are, like Lesbia’s kisses, / Too quick and sweet to be reckon’d. / Then fill the cup — what is it to us / How time his circle measures? / The fairy hours we call up thus / Obey no wand but Pleasure’s.” – Thomas Moore
17. “I miss the old you / where did my lover go / did I lose you in the mist of our love growing into something beautiful / a lifetime of endless love and forgiveness / where did we go wrong / did we mistreat our hearts out of love / I miss you everyday / so close to me but millions of galaxies away / I’m counting down the days when we reconnect our souls and create an eternal bond together / till then I will miss the old you my lover” – Lady Diana
18. “The night too quickly passes / And we are growing old, / So let us fill our glasses / And toast the Days of Gold; / When finds of wondrous treasure / Set all the South ablaze, / And you and I were faithful mates / All through the roaring days!” – Henry Lawson
19. “I count the days until I see you, dear, / But the days only. / I dare not reckon up the nights and hours / I shall be lonely. / But when at last I meet you, dearest heart, / How can it cheer me? / Desire has power to turn me into stone, / When you come near me. / I give my heart the lie against my will, / Seem not to see you, / Glance aside quickly if I meet your eye, / Love you and flee you.” – Lesbia Harford
20. “Your life is not a countdown to your death, but a stepping stone for the lives that will live after you. Squander today, and you will find yourself useless tomorrow.” – A.J. Darkholme
21. “Twelve down, like a hundred thousand left to go.” – Pittacus Lore
22. “When does money run out of time? The countdown begins when investable assets pose too much risk for too little return; when lenders desert credit markets for other alternatives such as cash or real assets.” – Bill Gross
23. “We know story collections end when they end, as well â€“ the pages serving as a countdown â€“ but nevertheless the standard story anthology hews closer to what makes being human so hard: it reminds you with each story how quickly everything we are, everything we call our lives can change, can be upended, can disappear. Never to return.” – Junot Diaz
24. “Time was meaningless, except each moment was a countdown to the end.” – Lisa Henry
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.