TOP 25 Aesthetic Sayings About Constitution | Free Hd Background Images Download
These are some famous Constitution quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Constitution that are thoughtful. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are your thoughts? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Constitution that are also found to be the truest and wisest. All these Constitution sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From the top 25 quotes about Constitution with images, you can share whichever suits you best. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Constitution. These words come from various phases of the lives of people just like us. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Constitution here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Constitution with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Constitution quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Choose from the perfect Constitution quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. For you only, all the Constitution quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Aesthetic Quotes Pictures On Constitution
1. “Don’t interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are the constitutional rights secure.” – Albert Einstein
3. “We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” – Abraham Lincoln
4. “The glory of justice and the majesty of law are created not just by the Constitution – nor by the courts – nor by the officers of the law – nor by the lawyers – but by the men and women who constitute our society – who are the protectors of the law as they are themselves protected by the law.” – Robert Kennedy
5. “The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.” – Benjamin Franklin
6. “We have the oldest written constitution still in force in the world, and it starts out with three words, ‘We, the people.'” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
7. “Our constitution is a ray of hope: H for harmony, O for Opportunity, P for people’s participation and E for equality.” – Narendra Modi
8. “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” – John Adams
9. “However good a Constitution may be, if those who are implementing it are not good, it will prove to be bad. However bad a Constitution may be, if those implementing it are good, it will prove to be good.” – B. R. Ambedkar
10. “Our Constitution was not written in the sands to be washed away by each wave of new judges blown in by each successive wave of new judges blown in by each successive political wind that brings new political administrations into temporary power.” – Hugo Black
Notable Sayings Images About Constitution
11. “Constitutions have to be written on hearts, not just paper.” – Margaret Thatcher
12. “Government without a constitution, is a power without a right.” – Thomas Paine
13. “No power on earth is greater than a mind and soul reawakened. Our Constitution begins we the people, not us the government.” – Cal Thomas
14. “The constitution is the ultimate custodian of social will and its making should be accorded all due diligence.” – Mwai Kibaki
15. “Most faults are not in our constitution, but in ourselves.” – Ramsey Clark
16. “But a Constitution of Government once changed from freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.” – John Adams
17. “A Constitution should be short and obscure.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
18. “The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.” – Edward Kennedy
19. “It is wrong to admit into the Constitution the idea that there can be property in man.” – John Adams
20. “Having a good constitution is far more important than having an immediate constitution.” – Kenneth Pollack
Deep Sayings Pictures On Constitution
21. “More students have a better knowledge of pop culture than of the Constitution.” – Charles Bowen
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.