35+ Beautiful Sayings About Consolation | Free Hd Background Images Download
These are some famous Consolation quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Consolation that are thoughtful. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are your thoughts? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Consolation that are also found to be the truest and wisest. All these Consolation sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From more than 35 quotes about Consolation with images, you can share whichever suits you best. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Consolation. These words come from various phases of the lives of people just like us. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Consolation here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Consolation with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Consolation quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Choose from the perfect Consolation quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. For you only, all the Consolation quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Aesthetic Quotes Images On Consolation
1. “There’s a bit of magic in everything, and some loss to even things out.” – Lou Reed
2. “Grief is like the ocean. It comes in waves, ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm and sometimes it’s overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” – Vicki Garrison
3. “May every sunrise hold more promise, every moonrise hold more peace.” – Author Unknown
4. “CONSOLATION, n. The knowledge that a better man is more unfortunate than yourself.” – Ambrose Bierce
5. “Seashells remind us that every passing life leaves something beautiful behind.” – unknown
6. “To understand one’s self is the classic form of consolation; to delude one’s self is the romantic.” – George Santayana
7. “A sorrow’s crown of sorrow is remembering happier times.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
8. “There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming griefâ€¦and unspeakable love.” – Washington Irving
9. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
10. “Interest does not tie nations together; it sometimes separates them. But sympathy and understanding does unite them.” – Woodrow Wilson
Inspirational Sayings Images About Consolation
11. “I am a most noteworthy sinner, but I have cried out to the Lord for grace and mercy, and they have covered me completely. I have found the sweetest consolation since I made it my whole purpose to enjoy His marvellous Presence.” – Christopher Columbus
12. “Come away, O human child: To the waters and the wild with a fairy, hand in hand, For the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand.” – William Butler Yeats
13. “A sympathetic friend can be quite as dear as a brother.” – Homer
14. “Some of the best lessons come from a bad day and there’s a few we can learn from today.” – Greg Chappell
15. “It is from books that wise men derive consolation in the troubles of life.” – Victor Hugo
16. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.” – Rumi
17. “Death ends a lifeâ€¦ but it does not end a relationship…” – Robert Woodruff Anderson
18. “Tears are God’s gift to us. Our holy water. They heal us as they flow.” – Rita Schiano
19. “For grief is crowned with consolation.” – William Shakespeare
20. “The world is full of suffering. It is also full of overcoming.” – Helen Keller
Knowledgeable Quotes Pictures About Consolation
21. “Losing is no disgrace if you’ve given your best.” – Jim Palmer
22. “May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.” – Chief Dan George
23. “When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.” – Khalil Gibran
24. “Never allow your own sorrow to absorb you, but seek out another to console, and you will find consolation.” – J. C. Macaulay
25. “The great consolation in life is to say what one thinks.” – Voltaire
26. “For those who need consolation no means of consolation is so effective as the assertion that in their case no consolation is possible: it implies so great a degree of distinction that they at once hold up their heads again.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
27. “That is the consolation of a little mind; you have the fun of changing it without impeding the progress of mankind.” – Frank Moore Colby
28. “Premature consolation is but the remembrancer of sorrow.” – Oliver Goldsmith
29. “Your failure is a great teacher for you and it can also be a great teacher for others! Thus, when you fail, the experiences you gained and your invaluable indirect help to others must be your greatest consolation!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
30. “Quiet and sincere sympathy is often the most welcome and efficient consolation to the afflicted. Said a wise man to one in deep sorrow, I did not come to comfort you; God only can do that; but I did come to say how deeply and tenderly I feel for you in your affliction.” – Tryon Edwards
Philosophical Sayings Pictures About Consolation
31. “In our sad condition our only consolation is the expectancy of another life. Here below all is incomprehensible.” – Martin Luther
32. “We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.” – William Wordsworth
33. “If the future seems overwhelming, remember that it comes one moment at a time.” – Beth Mende Conny
34. “Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” – Thomas Aquinas
35. “Be still, and know that I will always love you.” – Kamand Kojouri
36. “What is lovely never dies, but passes into another loveliness, Star-dust or sea-foam, Flower or winged air.” – Thomas Bailey Aldrich
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.