33+ Favorite Quotes About Conservation | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
These are some famous Conservation quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Conservation that are thoughtful. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are your thoughts? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Conservation that are also found to be the truest and wisest. All these Conservation sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From more than 33 quotes about Conservation with images, you can share whichever suits you best. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Conservation. These words come from various phases of the lives of people just like us. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Conservation here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Conservation with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Conservation quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Choose from the perfect Conservation quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. For you only, all the Conservation quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Deep Sayings Pictures About Conservation
1. “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
2. “Conservation is a great moral issue, for it involves the patriotic duty of insuring the safety and continuance of the nation.” – Theodore Roosevelt
3. “Conservation is a positive exercise of skill and insight, not merely a negative exercise of abstinence and caution.” – Aldo Leopold
4. “Conservation of land and conservation of people frequently go hand in hand” – Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “Conservation is a cause that has no end. There is no point at which we will say our work is finished.” – Rachel Carson
6. “There is simply no issue more important. Conservation is the preservation of human life on earth, and that, above all else, is worth fighting for.” – Rob Stewart
7. “Conservation is not merely a question of morality, but a question of our own survival.” – Dalai Lama
8. “Environment isn’t asking us to conserve her for her but for our future generations.” – Mohith Agadi
9. “Conservation of energy also protects our environment.” – Lamar S. Smith
10. “Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land.” – Aldo Leopold
Beautiful Quotes Pictures About Conservation
11. “Environmentalism opposes reckless innovation and makes conservation the central order of business.” – Christopher Lasch
12. “The concept of conservation is a far truer sign of civilization than that spoilation of a continent which we once confused with progress.” – Peter Matthiessen
13. “Conservation viewed in its entirety, is the slow and laborious unfolding of a new relationship between people and land.” – Aldo Leopold
14. “The conservation of nature, the proper care for the human environment and a general concern for the long-term future of the whole of our planet are absolutely vital if future generations are to have a chance to enjoy their existence on this earth” – Prince Philip
15. “Conservation is humanity caring for the future.” – Nancy Newhall
16. “Conservation is not just an ideal that we read about; it works.” – Roger Tory Peterson
17. “The only way to save a rhinoceros is to save the environment in which it lives, because there’s a mutual dependency between it and millions of other species of both animals and plants.” – David Attenborough
18. “Conservation is not without its critics and opposition. There are a lot of special interests that don’t want to see land set aside.” – Douglas Tompkins
19. “Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men.” – Gifford Pinchot
20. “All conservation of wildness is self-defeating, for to cherish we must see and fondle, and when enough have seen and fondled, there is no wilderness left to cherish.” – Aldo Leopold
Best Sayings Pictures On Conservation
21. “Conservation is ethically sound. It is rooted in our love of the land, our respect for the rights of others, our devotion to the rule of law.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
22. “Keep close to Nature’s heart and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” – John Muir
23. “Conservation means development as much as it does protection.
A man’s usefulness depends upon his living up to his ideals insofar as he can.” – Theodore Roosevelt
24. “Conservation is the application of common sense to the common problems for the common good.” – Gifford Pinchot
25. “The conservation of our natural resources and their proper use constitute the fundamental problem which underlies almost every other problem of our national life.” – Theodore Roosevelt
26. “The law of conservation of energy tells us we can’t get something for nothing, but we refuse to believe it.” – Isaac Asimov
27. “The purpose of conservation: The greatest good to the greatest number of people for the longest time.” – Gifford Pinchot
28. “Conservation will ultimately boil down to rewarding the private landowner who conserves the public interest.” – Aldo Leopold
29. “Our livelihood is intimately tied to the food we eat, water we drink and places where we recreate. That’s why we have to promote responsibility and conservation when it comes to our natural resources.” – Mark Udall
30. “Conservation is key to preserving many of the world’s natural beauty spots, so do your best to help by keeping to designated footpaths and being a discerning souvenir collector.” – Sheherazade Goldsmith
31. “Conservation may be a sign of personal virtue, but it is not a sufficient basis for a sound, comprehensive energy policy.” – Dick Cheney
32. “Protecting our environment is not a luxury we can choose to enjoy, but a simple matter of survival.” – Auliq-Ice
33. “It is that range of biodiversity that we must care for the whole thing rather than just one or two stars.” – David Attenborough
34. “All the conservation efforts in the world won’t be enough to make a dent in the oncoming sustainability crisis our planet faces.” – Naveen Jain
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.