TOP 50 Best Quotes On Congratulations | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These are some famous Congratulations quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Congratulations that are thoughtful. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are your thoughts? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Congratulations that are also found to be the truest and wisest. All these Congratulations sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From the top 50 quotes about Congratulations with images, you can share whichever suits you best. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Congratulations. These words come from various phases of the lives of people just like us. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Congratulations here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Congratulations with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Congratulations quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Choose from the perfect Congratulations quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. For you only, all the Congratulations quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Wise Quotes Images About Congratulations
1. “I don’t expect congratulations for successful beginning, what I want is the applaud at successful ending.” – Amit Kalantri
2. “Success comes to those who deserve it. Congratulations!” – unknown
3. “Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!” – unknown
22. “Congratulations to both of you, and let’s get on with the grandchildren.” – Dianne Warner
23. “I am delighted to add my voice to the chorus of well wishers.” – Madeleine Turner
24. “I congratulate you on this happy and memorable occasion.” – Madeleine Turner
25. “I could not let such a memorable occasion pass without sending you my heartfelt congratulations.” – Madeleine Turner
26. “To a person whose life has been an inspiration and whose accomplishments have been outstanding.” – Madeleine Turner
27. “Congratulations, all our dreams can come true. If we but have the strength and tenacity to pursue them.” – Jennifer Rahel Conover
28. “Compliments of congratulation are always kindly taken, and cost one nothing but pen, ink, and paper.” – Chesterfield
29. “It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer. the achiever–the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it.” – Vince Lombardi
30. “I replied congratulations with kind thank yous.. For the most part I kept my mouth shut and worked hard.” – Erin N. Harrison
Inspirational Quotes Images On Congratulations
31. “The moment was to have several rounds of heartiest congratulations and best wishes all around; with tears of celestial happiness rolling down the cheeks.” – Nikhil Parekh
32. “These were the same hands that perpetually entwined with his in applause and congratulations; everytime he emerged humanitarianly triumphant; amongst a pack of asphyxiating worldly wild wolves,” – Nikhil Parekh
33. “Congratulations for a scene like this! / The olden times are here—these shall be olden / When, years to come, remembering present bliss / We sigh for past Papyrian dinners golden.” – John Boyle O’Reilly
34. “We ain’t supposed to be here, never thought we’d see it / Now we livin’ proof, tell the world to believe it / Congratulations, thank God we made it.” – Kevin Michael Erondu
35. “I dreamed it all ever since I was young / They said I wouldn’t be nothing / Now they always say, ‘congratulations’ / Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation.” – Adam King Feeney
36. “Congratulations to someone / Someone who’s happy with you / I guess he did the right things / I was wise enough to do.” – Al Frische
37. “I thought you’d love me forever / Somehow it just couldn’t be / Congratulations to someone / But I wish that someone was me.” – Al Frische
38. “Congratulations, now you are free / You have earned your degree / Yeah, you’ve graduated / This is your last separation from me.” – Antonina Armato
39. “Congratulations on your achievement. With every accomplishment, there is an end. With every end there is always a new beginning. Life continually moves from a beginning… to an end…to a new beginning.” – Viola Ruelke Gommer
40. “Congratulations. I knew the record would stand until it was broken.” – Yogi Berra
Knowledgeable Sayings Images On Congratulations
41. “The biggest reward for a thing well done is to have done it.” – Voltaire
42. “Allow me to offer my congratulations on the truly admirable skill you have shown in keeping clear of the mark. Not to have hit once in so many trials, argues the most splendid talents for missing.” – Thomas de Quincey
43. “The news of the discovery spread fast all over the country, and inquisitive enquiries mingled with congratulations from this moment became the daily programme.” – Howard Carter
44. “You’re wiser than your last mistake. Congratulations!” – Chinonye J. Chidolue
45. “Congratulations dear on the start of something best and beautiful!” – C.V. Holk
46. “When someone says, ‘I recognize you,’ I’ll say, ‘Congratulations on having a TV.’ It’s a little joke.” – William Belli
47. “I was overwhelmed by so many interviewers and then messages of congratulations. So many congratulation messages. I feel this shows the authority and the greatness of the Nobel Prize.” – Isamu Akasaki
48. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
49. “If the day and the night are such that you greet them with joy, and life emits a fragrance like flowers and sweet-scented herbs, is more elastic, more starry, more immortal — that is your success. All nature is your congratulation . . .” – Henry David Thoreau
50. “Congratulations on holding the line this year, … We appreciate the efforts your department has had to make to stay under budget.” – Alan Thompson
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.