TOP 25 Favorite Quotes About Condescending | Free Hd Background Images Download
These are some famous Condescending quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Condescending that are thoughtful. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are your thoughts? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Condescending that are also found to be the truest and wisest. All these Condescending sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From the top 25 quotes about Condescending with images, you can share whichever suits you best. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Condescending. These words come from various phases of the lives of people just like us. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Condescending here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Condescending with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Condescending quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Choose from the perfect Condescending quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. For you only, all the Condescending quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Best Quotes Pictures About Condescending
1. “Where knowledge and wisdom truly reside, there can be no space for arrogance and condescension.” – Aditi Malhotra
2. “Better to be despised, then, than to be ignored; or damned with condescending praise.” – Joyce Carol Oates
3. “There are no ugly questions except those clothed in condescension.” – John Steinbeck
4. “The minute you think you have the right to belittle others because you think you’re better than them is the same minute you’ve proven your worse.” – Joanne Crisner Alcayaga
5. “Being condescending is an unintelligent way to make yourself feel superior.” – unknown
6. “No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tell all.” – Paulo Coelho
7. “Don’t allow someone who talks to you in a snobby, condescending, rude manner get you or intimidate you. That is a sign of an insecure person trying to appear superior to you. Arrogance amd condescension is always a sign of weakness.” – unknown
8. “Condescension is insecurity’s self-defense.” – unknown
9. “Don’t be condescending to unkilled labor. Try it for a half a day first.” – Brooks Atkinson
10. “When people are hurting, what they really need is someone who is fully there for them – not someone who is condescending or officious. The only way for you to be there for them is by facing your fear or anger, whatever feelings cause you to shut down.” – Pema Chodron
Awesome Quotes Images On Condescending
11. “The worst mistake you can make with children is to talk to them in a condescending, patronising way and think that you can teach them something. You have to understand that it is you who will be learning from them. You have to get into their world and see things from their perspective.” – Magnus Scheving
12. “But really it’s condescending and patronizing not to make fun of someone because they’re old or stupid or crippled or morbidly obese. Banged up people don’t want your pity. They just want to be treated like everyone else. Mockery, when done without prejudice or discretion, can be a form of respect. It’s the closest we’ll ever come to true equality.” – Paul Neilan
13. “If a condescending joke is truly funny, make yourself the subject- you will increase the number of people laughing by at least one.” – joe harsel
14. “You ever talk about a movie with someone that read the book? They’re always so condescending. ‘Ah, the book was much better than the movie.’ Oh really? What I enjoyed about the movie: no reading.” – Jim Gaffigan
15. “A patronizing disposition always has it’s meaner side.” – George Eliot
16. “We are a society that treats people with disabilities with condescension and pity, not dignity and respect.” – Stella Young
17. “Your pompous attitude and condescending comments have convinced me that you are very smart and important, Said no one ever.” – unknown
18. “The arrogant are wise in their own eyes, but the wise will recognize their lies.” – unknown
19. “Just because you look down on everyone doesn’t mean they’re looking up to you.” – unknown
20. “The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people. The more peaceful your life will become.” – Mandy Hale
Awesome Quotes Images On Condescending
21. “Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.” – Bible Quote
22. “If you do it in peer-level approach, rather than a condescending control approach, you’ll have much more success.” – Danah Boyd
23. “Go force your condescending man-logic on the next house. you can go now.” – Lisa McMann
24. “Don’t care who the student is, teachers should never be condescending. That should be the first rule in the teacher handbook.” – Colleen Hoover
25. “If ‘other people have experiences incorrectly’ is annoying to you, think how unbearable it must be to have a condescending stranger tell you they hate the way you’re experiencing your life at just the moment you’ve found something you want to remember.” – Randall Munroe
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.