46+ Best Sayings About Communion | Free Hd Background Images Download
These are some famous Communion quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Communion that are thoughtful. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are your thoughts? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Communion that are also found to be the truest and wisest. All these Communion sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From more than 46 quotes about Communion with images, you can share whichever suits you best. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Communion. These words come from various phases of the lives of people just like us. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Communion here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Communion with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Communion quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Choose from the perfect Communion quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. For you only, all the Communion quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Creative Quotes Pictures About Communion
1. “For faithful Catholics, communion is not just a nice ritual: It is the body and blood of Jesus Christ, and the ultimate sign of our willingness to be incorporated into the church.” – Maggie Gallagher
2. “As temples of the Holy Spirit. we should have communion with the Holy Spirit. The work of any believer is not only the work of a human individual, but is actually the work of the Holy Spirit.” – Pope Shenouda III of Alexandria
3. “In life eternal, there is perfect joy and light, without pain or torture, and there is communion with God Himself and His angels.” – Jan Hus
4. “The Christian who walks with the Lord and keeps constant communion with Him will see many reason for rejoicing and thanksgiving all day long.” – Warren Wiersbe
5. “Living communion with God in which He is real, alive, fresh, and present to your soul energizes a God-centered life.” – Colin S. Smith
6. “If someone knows from experience that daily Communion increases fervor without lessening reverence, then let him go every day. But if someone finds that reverence is lessened and devotion not much increased, then let him sometimes abstain, so as to draw near afterwards with better dispositions.” – St. Thomas Aquinas
7. “When we have been to Holy Communion, the balm of love envelops the soul as the flower envelops the bee.” – John Vianney
8. “Communion is as necessary for us to sustain our Christian vitality, as the vision of God is necessary to the angels, to maintain their life of glory.” – Peter Julian Eymard
9. “All the good that is in me is due to Holy Communion. I owe everything to it. I feel this holy fire has transformed me completely.” – St. Faustina
10. “May we have communion with God in the secret of our hearts, and find Him to be to us as a little sanctuary.” – Charles Spurgeon
Wise Sayings Pictures On Communion
11. “We cannot have communion with Christ till we are in union with Him; and we cannot have communion with the Church till we are in vital union with it.” – Charles Spurgeon
12. “We have communion with Christ in His thoughts, views, and purposes; for His thoughts are our thoughts according to our capacity and sanctity. Believers take the same view of matters as Jesus does; that which pleases Him pleases them, and that which grieves His grieves them also.” – Charles Spurgeon
13. “God does not change; he is Love, ever and always. In himself, he is communion, unity in Trinity, and all his words and works are directed to communion.” – Pope Benedict XVI
14. “In this world of ours, every believer must be a spark of light, a center of love, a vivifying ferment for the mass; and it will be that all the more as, in the depths of his being, he lives in communion with God.” – Pope John XXIII
15. “Often the work of the Lord itself may be a temptation to keep us from that communion with Him which is so essential to the benefit of our own souls.” – George Muller
16. “Baptism is not only a sacrament of our union with Christ; it is also a sacrament of our communion as the body of Christ.” – Michael Horton
17. “From faith, hope, and love, the virtues of religion referring to God, there arises a double act which bears on the spiritual communion exercised between God and us; the hearing of the word and prayer.” – William Ames
18. “In the Eucharist a communion takes place that corresponds to the union of man and woman in marriage. Just as they become ‘one flesh’, so in Communion we all become ‘one spirit’, one person, with Christ.” – Pope Benedict XVI
19. “In the Eucharist we can find all the dimensions of communion: God communicates himself to us, we enter into communion with him, the participants of the sacrament enter into communion with one another, and creation as a whole enters through man into communion with God. All this takes place in Christ and the Spirit, who brings the last days into history and offers to the world a foretaste of the Kingdom.” – John D. Zizioulas
20. “Your worship is proportional to your communion with God and how you are free with Him.” – Dr Paul Gitwaza
Motivational Sayings Pictures On Communion
21. “Holy Communion is offered to all, as surely as the living Jesus Christ is for all, as surely as all of us are not divided in him, but belong together as brothers and sisters, all of us poor sinners, all of us rich through his mercy. Amen.” – Karl Barth
22. “Holy Communion is the shortest and safest way to heaven.” – Pope Pius X
23. “One of the most admirable effects of Holy Communion is to preserve the soul from sin, and to help those who fall through weakness to rise again. It is much more profitable, then, to approach this divine Sacrament with love, respect, and confidence, than to remain away through an excess of fear and scrupulosity.” – Ignatius of Loyola
24. “Love tends to union with the object loved. Now Jesus Christ loves a soul that is in a state of grace with immense love; He ardently desires to unite Himself with it. That is what Holy Communion does” – St. Alphonsus Ligouri
25. “All Christian power springs from communion with God, and from the indwelling of divine grace.” – John Aughey
26. “I agree with you that the communion with the invisible saints must be more of a dream than a reality. But we have a right to dream dreams, if they are not contradicted by the evident laws of God’s word, or God’s world.” – Maltbie Babcock
27. “We should look to the Sacrament for a special revelation of Christ and His truth. The purpose of the communion service is to afford us an opportunity to take into our spiritual natures something from the outside.” – Rev. Chas. A. Savage
28. “Especially in acts of sacramental communion with his Lord does the Christian gather up and consecrate the powers of his life-long communion with heaven. Then it is that he has most vivid impressions of the nearness of God to his soul, a most comfortable assurance of strength for his need.” – Mackarness
29. “The Lord’s Supper may be made more profitable for us if we emphasize it as a bond of brotherhood. A communion with Christ, it is also a communion with each other, and not only among the few gathered within the walls of a single sanctuary; it is the fellowship of the ages. In the name of our common Christ, ‘encompassed by so great a cloud of witnesses,’ we sit with them in heavenly places whenever we come to the Communion Table of our Lord.” – Rev. Chas. A. Savage
30. “The principal means of acquiring an ardent love of Christ are mental prayer, Communion, mortification, retirement.” – Alphonsus Liguori
Famous Quotes Images On Communion
31. “Often the work of the Lord itself may be a temptation to keep us from that communion with Him which is so essential to the benefit of our own souls.” – George Muller
32. “Communion is strength; solitude is weakness. Alone, the fine old beech yields to the blast and lies prone on the meadow. In the forest, supporting each other, the trees laugh at the hurricane. The sheep of Jesus flock together. The social element is the genius of Christianity.” – Charles Haddon Spurgeon
33. “Holy Communion assures me that I will win the victory; and so it is. I fear the day when I do not receive Holy Communion. The bread of the Strong gives me all the strength I need to carry on my mission and to do whatever the Lord asks of me.” – St. Faustina
34. “Whenever we receive Communion, we must do so in humility and brokenness before God. We must rejoice and be grateful and thankful for our salvation.” – Michael Youssef
35. “Making really good Communions often is the best way to make sure you will die happy and save your soul.” – Don Bosco
36. “Christianity is not about going to church on Sunday. It’s a communion with God every single day.” – Henry
37. “Only through love can we obtain communion with God.” – Albert Schweitzer
38. “Jesus didn’t say, ‘Blessed are those who care for the poor.’ He said, ‘Blessed are we where we are poor, where we are broken.’ It is there that God loves us deeply and pulls us into deeper communion with himself.” – Henri Nouwen
39. “On the one hand, faith is a profoundly personal contact with God, which touches me in my innermost being and places me in front of the living God in absolute immediacy in such a way that I can speak with Him, love Him, and enter into communion with Him.” – Pope Benedict XVI
40. “I welcome the role that people of faith play in building Britain’s future – and the Catholic communion in particular is to be congratulated for so often being the conscience of our country, for helping ‘the least of these’ even when bearing witness to the truth is hard or unpopular.” – Gordon Brown
Legendary Sayings Images On Communion
41. “The Mass is the re-enactment of the cross’s mighty onslaught upon human differences: the breaking down of the wall of partition. We participate in common, as in one family, in the holy Eucharistic offering. We are united with one another through our union with Jesus Christ in Communion.” – John LaFarge S.J.
42. “Prayer is simply a constant communion with Christ.” – Jared Brock
43. “All love craves unity. As the highest peak of love in the human order is the unity of husband and wife in the flesh, so the highest unity in the Divine order is the unity of the soul and Christ in communion.” – Fulton J. Sheen
44. “We who have turned our lives over to Christ need to know how very much he longs to eat with us, to commune with us. He desires a perpetual Eucharistic feast in the inner sanctuary of the heart.” – Richard J. Foster
45. “God, in giving us what we pray for because we pray, and in refusing to give what we fail to ask for, deals with us as a loving father. He cultivates that living sympathy and communion between our hearts and His own which is necessary to our happiness and growth in grace.” – C. E. Babb
46. “Following Jesus in faith is to walk with him in the communion of the Church. You cannot follow Jesus alone.” – Pope Benedict XVI
47. “The body and the soul join in doing the work of the soul, ie. praying, meditating, praising and coming in communion with God.” – Pope Shenouda III of Alexandria
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.