53+ Inspiring Sayings About Common Sense | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These are some famous Common Sense quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Common Sense that are thoughtful. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are your thoughts? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Common Sense that are also found to be the truest and wisest. All these Common Sense sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From more than 53 quotes about Common Sense with images, you can share whichever suits you best. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Common Sense. These words come from various phases of the lives of people just like us. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Common Sense here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Common Sense with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Common Sense quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Choose from the perfect Common Sense quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. For you only, all the Common Sense quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Great Sayings Images On Common Sense
1. “It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another, but above all try something.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
2. “Common sense is calculation applied to life.” – Henri Fr_d_ric Amiel
41. “Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. “Learning to let go should be learned before learning to get. Life should be touched, not strangled. You’ve got to relax, let it happen at times, and at others move forward with it.” – Ray Bradbury
43. “Common sense is the most widely shared commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it.” – Rene Descartes
44. “Common sense is the most fairly distributed thing in the world, for each one thinks he is so well-endowed with it that even those who are hardest to satisfy in all other matters are not in the habit of desiring more of it than they already have.” – Rene Descartes
45. “It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
46. “If a man has common sense, he has all the sense there is.” – Sam Rayburn
47. “The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” – Shannon L. Alder
48. “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work second, stick-to-itiveness third common sense.” – Thomas A. Edison
49. “The truth, in the long run, is only common sense clarified.” – Thomas H. Huxley
50. “Common sense would suggest that having ability, like being smart, inspires confidence. It does, but only while the going is easy. The deciding factor in life is how you handle setbacks and challenges. People with a growth mindset welcome setbacks with open arms.” – Travis Bradberry
51. “The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness.” – Vladimir Nabokov
52. “The genius of a good leader is to leave behind him a situation which common sense, without the grace of genius, can deal with successfully.” – Walter Lippmann
53. “Common sense ain’t common.” – Will Rogers
54. “Better to shun the bait than struggle in the snare.” – William Blake
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.