TOP 50 Meaningful Sayings On Commitment | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These are some famous Commitment quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Commitment that are thoughtful. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are your thoughts? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Commitment that are also found to be the truest and wisest. All these Commitment sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From the top 50 quotes about Commitment with images, you can share whichever suits you best. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Commitment. These words come from various phases of the lives of people just like us. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Commitment here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Commitment with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Commitment quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Choose from the perfect Commitment quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. For you only, all the Commitment quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Deep Sayings Pictures On Commitment
1. “Commitment is what transforms a promise into reality.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer.” – Marcia Wieder
3. “It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.” – Zig Ziglar
4. “Commitment means that it is possible for a man to yield the nerve center of his consent to a purpose or cause, a movement or an ideal, which may be more important to him than whether he lives or dies.” – Howard Thurman
5. “A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. “Any activity becomes creative when the doer cares about doing it right, or doing it better.” – John Updike
7. “Anyone can dabble, but once you’ve made that commitment, your blood has that particular thing in it, and it’s very hard for people to stop you.” – Bill Cosby
8. “Commitment unlocks the doors of imagination, allows vision, and gives us the right stuff to turn our dreams into reality” – James Womack
9. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” – Tom Robbins
10. “An ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises.” – Mae West
Aesthetic Sayings Pictures On Commitment
11. “Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans.” – Peter F. Drucker
12. “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” – Vince Lombardi
13. “We have to recognise that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence.” – Cornel West
14. “If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.” – Criss Jami
15. “Freedom is not the absence of commitments, but the ability to choose – and commit myself to – what is best for me.” – Paulo Coelho
16. “There are a hundred valid reasons why something can’t be done, but only one reason, Commitment, why it can.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
17. “You need to make a commitment, and once you make it, then life will give you some answers.” – Les Brown
18. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis
19. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
20. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
Motivating Sayings Images About Commitment
21. “The relationship between commitment and doubt is by no means an antagonistic one. Commitment is healthiest when it is not without doubt but in spite of doubt.” – Rollo May
22. “If you make the unconditional commitment to reach your most important goals, if the strength of your decision is sufficient, you will find the way and the power to achieve your goals.” – Robert Conklin
23. “If your energy is as boundless as your ambition, total commitment may be a way of life you should seriously consider.” – Joyce Brothers
24. “It takes a deep commitment to change and an even deeper commitment to grow.” – Ralph Ellison
25. “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.” – Anthony Robbins
26. “He who is most slow in making a promise is the most faithful in performance of it.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
27. “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.” – unknown
28. “Commitment turns a promise into reality with words that speak boldly of your intentions and actions that speak louder than words.” – Steve Brunkhorst
29. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay
30. “Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person.” – Albert Einstein
Revolutionary Quotes Pictures About Commitment
31. “A promise must never be broken.” – Alexander Hamilton
32. “You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process, is its own reward.” – Amelia Earhart
33. “The men who have succeeded are men who have chosen one line and stuck to it.” – Andrew Carnegie
34. “There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.” – Morpheus, The Matrix
35. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
36. “Commitment is the enemy of resistance, for it is the serious promise to press on, to get up, no matter how many times you are knocked down.” – David McNally
37. “You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear.” – Sammy Davis, Jr.
38. “Encourage your people to be committed to a project rather than just be involved in it.” – Richard Pratt
39. “The successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn’t like to do.” – Thomas Edison
40. “Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Accordingly a genius is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework.” – Thomas Edison
Meaningful Quotes Images On Commitment
41. “In the realm of ideas, everything depends on enthusiasm – in the real world all rests on perseverance.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
42. “Long shots do come in and hard work, dedication and perseverance will overcome almost any prejudice and open almost any door.” – John H. Johnson
43. “Resolve that whatever you do, you will bring the whole man to it; that you will fling the whole weight of your being into it.” – Orison Swett Marden
44. “The loftiest edifices need the deepest foundations.” – George Santayana
45. “Never let a day pass that you will have cause to say, I will do better tomorrow.” – Brigham Young
46. “The probability that we may fail in struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.” – Abraham Lincoln
47. “The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don’t like to do. They don’t like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose.” – E. M. Gray
48. “There are only two options regarding commitment. You’re either in or out. There’s no such thing as a life in-between.” – Pat Riley
49. “There’s no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.” – Wayne Dyer
50. “The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” – Ferdinand Foch
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.