16+ Great Sayings On Colonialism | Free Hd Background Images Download
These are some famous Colonialism quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Colonialism that are thoughtful. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are your thoughts? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Colonialism that are also found to be the truest and wisest. All these Colonialism sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From more than 16 quotes about Colonialism with images, you can share whichever suits you best. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Colonialism. These words come from various phases of the lives of people just like us. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Colonialism here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Colonialism with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Colonialism quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Choose from the perfect Colonialism quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. For you only, all the Colonialism quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Wise Quotes Images About Colonialism
1. “Colonialism. The enforced spread of the rule of reason. But who is going to spread it among the colonizers?” – Anthony Burgess
2. “Colonialism is the massive fog that has clouded our imaginations regarding who we could be, excised our memories of who we once were, and numbed our understanding of our current existence.” – Waziyatawin
3. “We in the West must bear in mind that the poor countries are poor primarily because we have exploited them through political or economic colonialism.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “Colonialism deprives you of your self-esteem and to get it back you have to fight to redress the balance.” – Imran Khan
5. “To campaign against colonialism is like barking up a tree that has already been cut down.” – Andrew Cohen
6. “The worst thing that colonialism did was to cloud our view of our past.” – Barack Obama
7. “The native must realize that colonialism never gives anything away for nothing.” – Frantz Fanon
8. “Colonialism is known in its primitive form, that is to say, by the permanent settling of repressive foreign powers, with an army, services, policies. This phase has known cruel colonial occupations which have lasted 300 years in Indonesia.” – Ahmed Ben Bella
9. “The only way to resist colonialism is through education.” – Tariq Ramadan
10. “Colonialism has a bad reputation in the modern context, but Colonial Africa was a far better place for both black and white before the colonists gave up.” – Jeff Cooper
Favorite Quotes Images About Colonialism
11. “The brutal history of colonialism is one in which white people literally stole land and people for their own gain and material wealth.” – Patrisse Cullors
12. “Colonialism is the cousin of slavery.” – Chadwick Boseman
13. “We would consider it our moral duty to lend all support to the ending of colonialism and imperialism so that people everywhere are free to mould their own destiny.” – Lal Bahadur Shastri
14. “I would say colonialism is a wonderful thing. It spread civilization to Africa. Before it they had no written language, no wheel as we know it, no schools, no hospitals, not even normal clothing.” – Ian Smith
15. “These wars appear also to have given its death blow to colonialism and to imperialism in its colonial form, under which weaker peoples were treated as possessions to be economically exploited. At least we hope that such colonialism is on the way out.” – Emily Greene Baich
16. “And so I’m saying that, yes, colonialism was terrible, and I describe it as a legacy of wars, but we ought to be moving away from that by now.” – Wangari Maathai
17. “Colonialism bred an innate arrogance, but when you undertake that sort of imperial adventure, that arrogance gives way to a feeling of accommodativeness. You take pride in your openness.” – Wole Soyinka