TOP 30 Motivational Sayings About Collateral | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Collateral quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Collateral. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, why hesitate anymore? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Collateral are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Collateral sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from the top 30 quotes about Collateral with images and share on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Collateral. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Collateral quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Collateral with pictures too. You can freely post these Collateral quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Download the Collateral quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Collateral quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Great Sayings Pictures On Collateral
1. “The person who says freedom must have collateral damage is either trying to make a buck or has been duped by someone making a buck on them. This is the primary justification for any group or person engaged in the sale of weapons and killing machines.” – Nicholas Colin McLaughlin
2. “The people who did the collateralized mortgage obligations, sold them to pension funds, then sold them short, then bought credit default swap insurance on them, are just amazing. They are a law unto themselves.” – Ben Stein
3. “When everything you love has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.Sometimes, the innocent get hurt. But one by one, the guilty will pay. Nothing ever goes exactly as you expect. And mistakes are life and death. Collateral damage is inescapable” – Emily Thorne
4. “The Act of God designation on all insurance policies… means roughly that you cannot be insured for the accidents that are most likely to happen to you. If your ox kicks a hole in your neighbor’s Maserati, however, indemnity is instantaneous.” – ALAN COREN
5. “People at war with themselves will always cause collateral damage in the lives of those around them.” – John Mark Green
6. “Asymmetrical warfare is a euphemism for terrorism, just like collateral damage is a euphemism for killing innocent civilians.” – Alan Dershowitz
7. “The human mind, in taking us down the path of technocracy, has become the adversary of life itself and collaterally the adversary of the human soul.” – Konrad Lorenz
8. “Repose not trust in testing another’s degree of honesty at the risk of one’s loss in matters big, unless collateralized.” – Firoozeh Dumas
9. “Dreams offer too little collateral.” – Walt Disney
10. “All that happens is that the destruction of human beings – unless they’re Americans – is called collateral damage.” – Harold Pinter
11. “In the multitude of counsellors there is safety. He that is surety for a stranger shall smart for it.” – Anonymous
12. “A preoccupied family: they none of them threw themselves into the interests of the rest, but each ploughed his or her own furrow. Their thoughts, their little passions and hopes and desires, all ran along separate lines. Family life is like thisâ€”animated, but collateral.” – Rose Macaulay
13. “Wars breed unfairness, just as they breed collateral damage.” – Lawrence Kudlow
14. “Life is a right, not collateral or casual.” – Suheir Hammad
15. “We ought never to trust to chance but when we cannot find a better surety.” – Norman Macdonald
16. “A worried man could borrow a lot of trouble with practically no collateral.” – Helen Nielsen
17. “Faith is the collateral of heaven. It is what you use to trade with in heaven.” – Phil Pringle
18. “Collateral learning in the way of formation of enduring attitudes, of likes and dislikes, may be and often is much more important than the spelling lesson or lesson in geography or history that is learned.” – John Dewey
19. “The business conduct of the disciples of wise men is truthful and faithful…. He does not allow himself to be made a surety or a guarantor and does not accept the power of attorney…. He lends money and is gracious. He shall not take away business from his fellow man.” – Maimonides
20. “Free will always result in collateral damage.” – J. Lincoln Fenn
Awesome Sayings Pictures On Collateral
21. “We are all collateral damage for someone’s beautiful ideology, all of us inanimate in the face of the onslaught.” – Benjamin Alire Sáenz
22. “A man without debts is a man without anything to live for. Debt is collateral for life. It provides you with obligations to others, gives you duty, gives you purpose: the purpose to protect those possessions which you would not otherwise have without your debt. Debt is the most responsible way to elevate your social position.” – Bauvard
23. “When lending people money, be sure their character exceeds their collateral.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
24. “Live within your means, never be in debt, and by husbanding your money you can always lay it out well. But when you get in debt you become a slave. Therefore I say to you never involve yourself in debt, and become no man’s surety.” – Andrew Jackson
25. “He who is surety is never sure himself. Take advice, and never be security for more than you are quite willing to lose. Remember the word of the wise man: He that is surety for a stranger shall smart for it, and he that hateth suretyship is sure.” – Charles Spurgeon
26. “Love is not a skill to be mastered; out of love the world came into being; love is a greater power we can’t afford to buy; but yet we can afford to sacrifice it as collateral damage to the undeserving evils of this world.” – Wayne Chirisa
27. “If in order to kill the enemy you have to kill an innocent, don’t take the shot. Don’t create more enemies than you take out by some immoral act.” – James Mattis
28. “Age is not the enemy. Neither is the passage of time. It is the collateral damage … that creates a problem for us.” – John Koessler
29. “One must choose between obscurity with efficiency, and fame with its inevitable collateral of bluff.” – William McFee
30. “Ruined land was accepted as the collateral damage of progress.” – Robin Wall Kimmerer
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.