15+ Valuable Sayings From Cole Porter | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
These are some famous quotes from the famous Cole Porter with precious words of wisdom that you must read. These famous sayings by Cole Porter are often seen to be used in many places. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. You may find zero dissimilarity between our angle of observing life and theirs. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. You can find here the most positive quotes and images by Cole Porter that are also found to be the truest and wisest. We have collected these Cole Porter sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 15 quotes from Cole Porter with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Cole Porter quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes by Cole Porter here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Cole Porter quotes without hesitation. You can freely post these Cole Porter quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Share these images with quotes from Cole Porter with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. All these creative images with Cole Porter quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Best Sayings Pictures From Cole Porter
1. “Be a clown, be a clown, all the world loves a clown. Act the fool, play the calf, and you’ll always have the last laugh.”
2. “Birds do it, bees do it, Even educated fleas do it, Let’s do it, let’s fall in love. The ancient Romans and Greeks did it Even nice young men who sell antiques do it, Let’s do it, let’s fall in love.”
3. “But I’m always true to you, darlin’ in my fashion, Yes I’m always true to you, darlin’ in my way.”
4. “Even without you My arms fold about you You know, darling, why So in love with you am I”
5. “Good authors, too, who once knew better words now only use four-letter words writing prose… anything goes.”
6. “Here am I with you in a world of blue And we’re dancing to the tango we loved when first we met While the music plays, we recall the days.”
7. “I get awful gloomy You mean, very gloomy Very gloomy, now and then, in this town ‘Cause it’s always so hard To find a real pard Who’ll play in your yard When you’re down But since the talk, you and me I mean, you and I have had I’ve got a good friend, I see Well, I’m not so very bad”
8. “If you ever feel so happy you land in jail, I’m your bail.”
9. “It’s friendship, friendship, just a perfect blend ship. When other friendships are soon forgot, ours will still be great.”
10. “Most gentlemen don’t like love, they just like to kick it around.”
Beautiful Sayings Pictures By Cole Porter
11. “My sole inspiration is a telephone call from a producer.”
12. “Oh, give me land, lots of land under starry skies above, Don’t fence me in. I want to ride to the ridge where the West commences. Gaze at the moon till I lose my senses, Can’t look at hobbles and I can’t stand fences, Don’t fence me in.”
13. “Oh, give me land, lots of land under starry skies above, Don’t fence me in. Let me ride through the wide-open country that I love, Don’t fence me in.”
14. “Take some skins, Jazz begins, Take a bass Steady pace, Take a box, One that rocks, Take a blue horn New Orleans-born. Take a stick With a lick, Take a bone, Dixie-grown, Take a spot, Cool and hot, Now you has jazz jazz jazz, jazz, jazz.”
15. “We open in Venice, We next play Verona, Then on to Cremona. Lotsa laughs in Cremona.”
16. “When our love was a tune that we couldn’t soon forget As I kiss your cheek, we don’t have to speak The violins, like a choir, express the desire We used to know not long ago.”
Suggested For You:
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share. Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions. I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.