TOP 35 Notable Sayings About Cold War | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Cold War quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Cold War. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, why hesitate anymore? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Cold War are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Cold War sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from the top 35 quotes about Cold War with images and share on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Cold War. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Cold War quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Cold War with pictures too. You can freely post these Cold War quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Download the Cold War quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Cold War quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Favorite Quotes Pictures On Cold War
1. “The Cold War began with the division of Europe. It can only end when Europe is whole.” – George H. W. Bush
2. “What the Cold War did was provide a fairly clearly defined enemy and it’s easy to organize around that.” – Jeff Sharlet
3. “The Cold War has been over for a long time, and I’m not interested in having battles frankly that started before I was born.” – President Obama
4. “The cold war was an aberration. Note how quickly the Europeans turned on America once 400 hostile divisions were no longer on their borders.Â” – Bill Vaughan
5. “If it hadn’t been for the Cold War, neither Russie nor America would have been sending people into space.” – James Lovelock
6. “Since the end of the Cold War, hegemonism has become increasingly unpopular.” – Li Peng
7. “The Cold War is over. The world has become much more complicated.” – Vladimir Putin
8. “The Cold War was over long before it was officially declared dead.” – John Le Carre
9. “As the Cold War melts into history, our first concern should be the preservation and extension of human rights and democracy.” – Sam Brownback
10. “Do you know what we mean by Cold War? â€” War don’t have no temperature.” – Marlon James
Motivating Quotes Images On Cold War
11. “The cold war was the longest war in United States history. Because of the nuclear capabilities of our enemy it was the most dangerous conflict our country ever faced. Those that won this war did so in obscurity. Those that gave their lives in the cold war have never been properly honored.” – Senator Harry Reid
12. “The Cold War was waged in a particularly brutal and cynical way in Africa, and Africa seemed powerless to do anything to stop it.” – Ryszard Kapuscinski
13. “The Cold War is a psychological game, that is dangerous and counterproductive in the extreme – it does not lead to a benevolent understanding among states – just hatred and discord, in this case, will be sown.” – Kristian Goldmund Aumann
14. “The Cold War was wildly expensive and consumed the entire globe.” – David Remnick
15. “The Cold War had become a battlefield marked by doublespeak. Disguise, distortion, and deception were accepted as reality. Truth was promised in a serum.” – Annie Jacobsen
16. “During the Cold War, West Berlin was a exclave – a tiny outpost of liberalism surrounded by people who want to crush it. It was like Austin, Texas.” – Craig Ferguson
17. “I think that the Cold War was an exceptional and unnecessary piece of cruelty.” – Jane Smiley
18. “The softest, sweetest part of the Cold War, the only truly interesting part, the war of ideas.” – Ian McEwan
19. “The Cold War provided justification for a larger peacetime military, since we were never really at peace, or so the argument went.” – Phil Klay
20. “The lesson of the Cold War is that against nuclear weapons, only nuclear weapons can hold the peace.” – Chung Mong-joon
Creative Sayings Pictures About Cold War
21. “The Cold War was a boring thing. Nobody gets better for it. Tremendous money is wasted. Our lives get more difficult. We look at each other as enemies. What’s good in that? In any case, I will do anything in my power in order to stop another Cold War, with the U.S. or any other country in the world.” – Dmitry Medvedev
22. “The only thing that kept the Cold War cold was the mutual deterrence afforded by nuclear weapons.” – Chung Mong-joon
23. “The Cold War went on for so long that it bred a kind of worldwide military establishment. Even when budgets went down in the early and mid-nineties, it didn’t really affect it.” – Robert D. Kaplan
24. “The Cold War is over. And our focus has got to be on intelligence, increased manpower, fighting internationally targets.” – Bernie Sanders
25. “The Cold War is over but Cold War thinking survives.” – Joseph Rotblat
26. “The Cold War was really the great struggle of the 20th century and it shaped American political life from top to bottom.” – Jeff Sharlet
27. “During the Cold War era, the issue was the containment of Soviet influence, and we tolerated many an authoritarian regime as long as they were useful to us in this respect.Â” – Zalmay Khalilzad
28. “Although the shooting war is over, we are in the midst of a cold war which is getting warmer.” – Bernard Baruch
29. “During the Cold War, we gathered information by listening to the Soviets, taking pictures of the Soviets, and we allowed our human intelligence to decline.” – Bob Graham
30. “The Cold War may be “over” for the West. For the Soviets, it has entered a new, active and promising phase.” – Anatoliy Golitsyn
Aesthetic Quotes Pictures About Cold War
31. “It was man who ended the Cold War in case you didn’t notice. It wasn’t weaponry, or technology, or armies or campaigns. It was just man. Not even Western man either, as it happened, but our sworn enemy in the East, who went into the streets, faced the bullets and the batons and said: we’ve had enough. It was their emperor, not ours, who had the nerve to mount the rostrum and declare he had no clothes. And the ideologies trailed after these impossible events like condemned prisoners, as ideologies do when they’ve had their day.” – John Le Carre
32. “The Cold War had gotten so bad that there wasn’t a story anymore.” – Arthur Massolo
33. “During the Cold War, we lived in coded times when it wasn’t easy and there were shades of grey and ambiguity.” – John Le Carre
34. “The Cold War isn’t thawing; it is burning with a deadly heat. Communism isn’t sleeping; it is, as always, plotting, scheming, working, fighting.” – Richard M. Nixon
35. “Here’s my strategy on the Cold War: we win, they lose.” – Ronald Reagan
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.