TOP 45 Motivational Quotes About Cold Hearted | Free Hd Background Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Cold Hearted quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Cold Hearted. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, why hesitate anymore? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Cold Hearted are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Cold Hearted sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from the top 45 quotes about Cold Hearted with images and share on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Cold Hearted. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Cold Hearted quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Cold Hearted with pictures too. You can freely post these Cold Hearted quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Download the Cold Hearted quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Cold Hearted quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Legendary Sayings Pictures About Cold Hearted
1. “A cold heart is my protection mechanism. I don’t really feel anything for anyone.” – Emmanuel Jal
2. “He was not an ill-disposed young man, unless to be rather cold hearted, and rather selfish, is to be ill-disposed” – Jane Austen
3. “I shut myself off to make life bearable. I’m like a damn machine sometimes. Unfeeling. Uncaring. Emotionless.” – Monica Murphy
4. “No matter how cold this world gets, please don’t lose touch of morality and allow it to turn your heart cold.” – Edmond Mbiaka
5. “I shall have peace, as leafy trees are peaceful when rain bends down the bough; And I shall be more silent and cold hearted than you are now.” – Sara Teasdale
6. “Sentimentality is the respect the cold-hearted pay to feeling.” – Mason Cooley
7. “I’ve learned the best way to prevent your heart from getting broken, is to act like you don’t have one.” – Nishan Panwar
8. “Perhaps only those people who are capable of real togetherness have that look of being alone in the world.” – DH Lawrence
9. “It’s hard for me to characterise myself. I think I’m balanced. Some people might say I’m cold-hearted.” – Beny Steinmetz
10. “Nobody should have to choose between a cold heart and a dead heart.” – Nenia Campbell
Renown Quotes Pictures On Cold Hearted
11. “Sometimes I wish I would just disappear into thin air, leave the pain and the misery of this cold hearted world,I wonder who would miss me if anyone would even show a little sympathy to my family, probably no one I was just a little no one anyways.” – kashmir foley
12. “There comes a time where you must become cold and separate the ones who are tearing you down.” – Travis Martin
13. “You have to have a somewhat cold heart to be a writer.” – Susanna Kaysen
14. “She was cold by nature, self-love predominating over passion; rather than being virtuous, she preferred to have her pleasures all to herself.” – Emile Zola
15. “I’m almost never serious, and I’m always too serious. Too deep, too shallow. Too sensitive, too cold hearted. I’m like a collection of paradoxes.” – Ferdinand de Saussure
16. “There was a kind of cold-hearted selfishness on both sides, which mutually attracted them; and they sympathized with each other in an insipid propriety of demeanor, and a general want of understanding.” – Jane Austen
17. “We cannot selectively numb emotions, when we numb the painful emotions, we also numb the positive emotions.” – Brené Brown
18. “A deep sense of love and belonging is an irreducible need of all people. We are biologically, cognitively, physically, and spiritually wired to love, to be loved, and to belong. When those needs are not met, we don’t function as we were meant to. We break. We fall apart. We numb. We ache. We hurt others. We get sick.” – Brené Brown
19. “How could you be so cold as a winter wind when it breezes yo’.” – Kanye West
20. “There’s been an accident, they said, / ‘Your servant’s cut in half; he’s dead!’/ ‘Indeed.’ said Mr. Jones, ‘and please, / send me the half that’s got my keys.'” – Harry Graham
Motivating Quotes Pictures On Cold Hearted
21. “Judicial decrees may not change the heart, but they can restrain the heartless.” – Martin Luther King
22. “The attack of the dam was a callous and inhuman act of destruction.” – The Hunger Games; Mockingjay
23. “We hope that, after this callous confession, Scotland yard will now take action.” – Punch (or the London Charivari)
24. “Romney lost in part because he allowed his campaign and personality to be defined as extreme and callous.” – Justin Green
25. “She was so callous that she didn’t shed a tear when her husband died.” – Mary Embree
26. “Emotion, whether of ridicule, anger, or sorrow, whether raised at a puppet show, a funeral, or a battle, is your grandest of levelers. —The man who would be always superior should be always apathetic.” – Bulwer
27. “Without dark clouds in our lives, we would never know the joy of sunshine. We can become callous and unteachable if we do not learn from pain.” – Billy Graham
28. “How do I get there?? / In the midst of a moral wilderness. / Where backbiting is permitted.. / and callous thinking is okayed… / The harder I pray, The stronger the kick to the face.. / Loving god is seen as a weakness. / a vulnerability at best.” – Tania Thonpson-Spencer
29. “trust me on this one cause I ain’t done / all of life isn’t necessarily simple and fun / we got cold hearted people living in the middle playing second fiddle.” – Mario William Vitale
30. “i know your nights are cold now / you so numb that you can’t even feel / what is to it to let it go waste / counting back all of those years/tomorrow they seem to all disappear.” – Danny Morales
Aesthetic Quotes Images On Cold Hearted
31. “You have never loved me as I love you–never–never! Yours is not a passionate heart–your heart does not burn in a flame! You are, upon the whole, a sort of fay, or sprite– not a woman!” – Thomas Hardy
32. “Spring can still be felt / even if you lay under the bed / Frozen heart can melt / in coldness when wintry love misled.” – Munia Khan
33. “A cold heart is its own worst punishment.” – Frank McAdam
34. “Hot heads and cold hearts never solved anything.” – Billy Graham
35. “I’m a cold-hearted bastard. I’m insular, I’m jaded, a workaholic, I’m ruthless and I’m self-serving. I don’t do forever, I rarely even do “I’ll call you tomorrow”. And just because I’m here now it does not mean if you ask me to stay I will.” – Ally Blake
36. “A person with a cold heart can only show their love by being cold.” – Pure DragonWolf
37. “One who has a deaden conscience can never live within the confinements of the law.” – Drexel Deal
38. “Cold hearts don’t bleed. Still they pray for eternity, never seeing tomorrow.” – Ja Rule
39. “Life sometimes reminds us that it is sometimes heartless by giving something or someone we really need to someone who does not need or even want them or it.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
40. “No child is born with a really cold heart, and it is only in proportion as we lose that youthful heart that we lose the inner warmth in ourselves.” – Lin Yutang
Best Sayings Pictures On Cold Hearted
41. “I am someone who has a cold heart. If I am beside a great grief I throw barriers up so the loss cannot go too deep or too far. There is a wall instantly in place, and it will not fall.” – Michael Ondaatje
42. “The proud, the cold untroubled heart of stone, that never mused on sorrow but its own. – Thomas Campbell” – Thomas Campbell
43. “It is debatable which is causing us more harm – hot-headed ignorance or cold-hearted intellectualism.” – Vance Havner
44. “The larger the state, the more callous it becomes… the colder its heart. It is also true that the bigger the corporation, the more callous its heart. But unlike the state, corporations have competition and have no police powers.” – Dennis Prager
45. “Cold-hearted Elinor! Oh! Worse than cold-hearted! Ashamed of being otherwise.” – Jane Austen
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.