15+ Wise Quotes About Clumsy | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Clumsy quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Clumsy. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, why hesitate anymore? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Clumsy are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Clumsy sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from more than 15 quotes about Clumsy with images and share on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Clumsy. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Clumsy quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Clumsy with pictures too. You can freely post these Clumsy quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Download the Clumsy quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Clumsy quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Valuable Quotes Pictures On Clumsy
1. “The human soul is heavy, clumsy, held in the mud of the flesh. Its perceptions are still coarse and brutish. It can divine nothing clearly, nothing with certainty.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
2. “Words felt so clumsy when she was talking about feelings and not facts.” – Sarah Rees Brennan
3. “Language to me is a tool, a very clumsy tool. And words are garden tools with which to till the soil of one’s life.” – Joy Kogawa
4. “The heart outstrips the clumsy senses, and sees – perhaps for an instant, perhaps for long periods of bliss – an undistorted and more veritable world.” – Evelyn Underhill
5. “Writing is the clumsy attempt to find symbols for wordlessness.” – Ernest Hemingway
6. “Believe it or not, I’m a bit clumsy with technology. It’s probably why I’m so excited about the touchscreen – even an idiot can use it!” – Bjork
7. “This idea that clumsy, stumbling people are real bright is ridiculous, because intelligence is related to neurologic function, and really intelligent people are very well-coordinated.” – Robert Jarvik
8. “Truth is a clumsy servant that breaks the dishes while washing them.” – Karl Kraus
9. “Guilt and rage, hatred and fear were pathways to weakness and clumsy choices.” – Jonathan Maberry
10. “A career path is rarely a path at all. A more interesting life is usual a more crooked, winding path of missteps, luck and vigorous work. It is almost always a clumsy balance between the things you try to make happen and the things that happen to you.” – Tom Freston
Deep Sayings Images About Clumsy
11. “Let’s face it, the human eye is clumsy, sloppy, and unintelligible when compared to the camera’s eye.” – Robert Smithson
12. “You know you’re a clumsy person when you cause other people to fall down.” – Cambria Hebert
13. “Illness is a clumsy attempt to arrive at health: we must come to nature’s aid with intellect.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
14. “Sympathy relies on a common experience. If you’re clumsy, you might have sympathy for others who tend to bump into things. Empathy, on the other hand, is the ability to understand another person’s feelings even if you’ve never experienced them yourself.” – Joe Gebbia
15. “Men always want to be a woman’s first love. That is their clumsy vanity. We women have a more subtle instinct about things.” – Oscar Wilde
16. “In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend.” – Sophie Swetchine
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.