26+ Meaningful Quotes About Clover | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Clover quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Clover. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, why hesitate anymore? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Clover are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Clover sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from more than 26 quotes about Clover with images and share on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Clover. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Clover quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Clover with pictures too. You can freely post these Clover quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Download the Clover quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Clover quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Legendary Sayings Images On Clover
1. “If you meet a cross-eyed person you must plunge into the grass, alongside the chilly ants, fish through the green fingernails and come up with the four-leaf clover.” – Anne Sexton
2. “If you work, if you wait, you will find the place where the four-leaf clovers grow.” – Ella Higginson
3. “I think of basset hounds whenever I turn on my computer because I have photos of them. And if I’m lucky, and I see one on the street, I know it’s going to be a good day. They really are like a four-leaf clover.” – Julie Klausner
4. “If I were a field, you would be in clover. If I were the sun, you would be in shadow. If I had a gun, there’d be no tomorrow.” – Bare Naked Ladies
5. “What a miserable thing life is: you’re living in clover, only the clover isn’t good enough.” – Bertolt Brecht
6. “Clover was a stout motherly mare approaching middle life, who had never quite got her figure back after her fourth foal.” – George Orwell
7. “The peace of great books be for you, Stains of pressed clover leaves on pages, Bleach of the light of years held in leather.” – Carl Sandburg
8. “I’ll toss my coins in the fountain, Look for clovers in grassy lawns Search for shooting stars in the night Cross my fingers and dream on.” – Tracy Chapman
9. “If a man who can’t count finds a four leaf clover, is he lucky?” – Stanislaw Lem
10. “Your patience may have long to wait,Whether in little things or great,But all good luck, you soon will learn,Must come to those who nobly earn.Who hunts the hay-field overWill find the four-leaved clover.” – Sarah Orne Jewett
Famous Quotes Pictures About Clover
11. “A best friend is like a four leaf clover: a hard to find and lucky to have.” – Sarah Jessica Parker
12. “Now I believe that lovers should be draped in flowers and laid entwined together on a bed of clover and left there to sleep, left there to dream of their happiness.” – Conor Oberst
13. “The reason so many people never get anywhere in life is because when opportunity knocks, they are out in the backyard looking for four-leaf clovers.” – Walter Chrysler
14. “The fears of what may come to pass, I cast them all away, Among the clover scented grass, Among the new-mown hay.” – Louise Imogen Guiney
15. “Green clovers. Blue diamonds. Orange Stars. Pink hearts. Purple horseshoes. Man, I never know if I’m looking at a bowl of cereal or having another acid flashback.” – David Henry
16. “I’m feeling lucky like a four-leaf clover.” – Jennifer Lopez
17. “Through the open door A drowsy smell of flowers -grey heliotrope And white sweet clover, and shy mignonette Comes fairly in, and silent chorus leads To the pervading symphony of Peace.” – John Greenleaf Whittier
18. “If you overvalue the uncommon, you spoil the uncommon and it begins to think of itself as something very precious! Don’t forget, a three-leaf clover is as valuable as the five-leaf-clover!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
19. “No cop was ever born who wasn’t a sucker for a finely-executed high-speed Controlled Drift all the way around one of those clover-leaf freeway interchanges.” – Hunter S. Thompson
20. “Don’t search for a four-leaf clover. Good luck is shinning right above you. All you got to do, is believe. Happy St. Patrick’s Day.” – unknown
21. “Believing there’s no such thing as luck is very unlucky. Like, the worst. Beyond stealing someone’s lucky four-leaf clover.” – Caprice Crane
22. “There’s no dew left on the daisies and clover; there’s no rain left in heaven.” – Jean Ingelow
23. “Crowds of bees are giddy with clover Crowds of grasshoppers skip at our feet, Crowds of larks at their matins hang over, Thanking the Lord for a life so sweet.” – Jean Ingelow
24. “I’ve always been drawn to the four-leaf clover. It’s deeply significant to my sister and me, so much so that we both have had it tattooed on the inside of our wrists.” – Natalie Imbruglia
25. “The shamrock is a religious symbol. St. Patrick said the leaves represented the trinity: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. That’s why four leaf clovers are so lucky, you get a bonus Jesus.” – Stephen Colbert
26. “To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee, One clover, and a bee, And revery. The revery alone will do, If bees are few.” – Emily Dickinson
27. “Story collectors tend to be superstitious. Knock on wood, black cats, four leaf clovers… that sort of thing. After all, superstitions are the little stories we tell ourselves to make sense of our chaotic world.” – Kristin O’Donnell Tubb
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.