51+ Wise Sayings On Clingy | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Clingy quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Clingy. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, why hesitate anymore? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Clingy are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Clingy sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from more than 51 quotes about Clingy with images and share on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Clingy. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Clingy quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Clingy with pictures too. You can freely post these Clingy quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Download the Clingy quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Clingy quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Famous Sayings Images About Clingy
1. “Some women are really clingy and it can be annoying to men.” – Angelica Tapas
2. “An unhealthy relationship might be too clingy, needy, manipulative, exploitive, bullying or rejecting.” – Avril Carruthers
3. “Dependency is a self-perpetuating problem.” – Robin Sorenson
4. “It started off as something I never had / From just friends, to lemme get your bag / And if I’m too clingy my bad / It’s just you’re the greatest thing I’ll ever have” – The Open Minds
5. “It doesn’t have to be a clingy relationship. It’s what they call interdependent.” – Jean Pain
6. “A lack of object constancy heightens our sense of insecurity in our relationships leading to jealousy, clinginess, and other similar social behavioural patterns.” – Andrew Magrath
7. “Some men may be more aware of a desire to withdraw from intimacy, while some women are only in touch with their vulnerability and clinginess.” – Marie Maguire
8. “Every year, feminists provide more and more evidence for the old charge that women can neither think nor write.” – Camille Paglia
9. “Love should not cause suffocation and death if it is truly love. Don’t bundle someone into an uncomfortable cage just because you want to ensure their safety in your life. The bird knows where it belongs, and will never fly to a wrong nest.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
10. “Similarly, clinical observation of families in whom there is inconsistency and neglect of parenting shows clinginess.” – Basant K. Puri
Favorite Sayings Pictures About Clingy
11. “If you are independent and can’t stand clinginess, you might have to let go of that needy person, even if you love him” – Bethenny Frankel
12. “Your form, just like a clingy vine / Your lips, so warm and sweet as wine / Your cheek, so soft and close to mine / Devine” – Irving Caesar
13. “Sorry, I just need to see you / I’m sorry I’m so clingy, I don’t me to be a lot / Do you really wanna love me down like you say you do? / Give it to me like you say you do?” – Carter Lang
14. “It’s a bit difficult to get off with someone while they’re telling you that you’ve become too clingy.” – Gautam Malkani
15. “The adaptability of clinginess is questionable because this trait eventually alienates most people and threatens to drive away the very persons to whom one clings the most tightly.” – David L. Dunner
16. “There is space and trust for each partner to grow, on the other hand there are feelings of possession, intense desires, clinginess and jealousy.” – Emmanuelle Chaulet
17. “New activities that take some time away from you may lessen clinginess.” – Angelica Tapas
18. “That I would be loved even when I numb myself. That I would be good even when I am overwhelmed. That I would be loved even when I was fuming. That I would be good even if I was clingy.” – Alanis Morissette
19. “Dealing with emotional clinginess is not really easy but if you love the person, you discuss with your partner that too much clinginess is already suffocating you.” – Angelica Tapas
20. “Attachment to parents in childhood can affect adult attachments.” – Christi Crosby Bergin
Motivating Quotes Pictures On Clingy
21. “Clinginess is another common manifestation of dependent personality and is a sign of pathological attachment.” – David L. Dunner
22. “Your clinginess tore up my mind / While I’m gone you’ll still be with me.” – Berry Jon
23. “Don’t cling to fame. You’re just borrowing it. It’s like money. You’re going to die, and somebody else is going to get it.” – Sonny Bono
24. “Everyone is screwed up, broken, clingy, and scared, even the people who seem to have it more or less together.” – Anne Lamott
25. “Mom, you’ve stopped trying. Okay? And you’re being all clingy and mean. And it’s because you don’t have a man in your life. You really gotta find somebody. Look, mom, you’re a hot woman. If you just, you know, lose the clogs maybe.” – Katherine Fugate
26. “We all need support from out partners right? But there’s a difference between being clingy and being supported” – Jean Pain
27. “We cling nervously to the melody, but we don’t handle it freely, we don’t really make anything new out of it, we merely overload it.” – Johannes Brahms
28. “Too much of you is too less for me.” – Harsh Snechanshu
29. “We cling to our own point of view, as though everything depended on it. Yet our opinions have no permanence; like autumn and winter, they gradually pass away.” – Zhuangzi
30. “Being busy doing things that you are passionate about can reduce the clinginess that you have in your relationship.” – Angelica Tapas
Popular Sayings Images About Clingy
31. “Feminism has become a catch-all vegetable drawer where bunches of clingy sob sisters can store their moldy neuroses.” – Camille Paglia
32. “Don’t be clingy like the seasons. Leave when you have to.” – Antra Lodha
33. “Where strong attachments are made, babies and toddlers are less likely to show demanding behaviour such as clinginess.” – Moonie
34. “When we fear we’ll be left alone, our clinginess becomes a repellent to people wanting to get close, because closeness poses risks of suffocation.” – Robin Sorensonc
35. “This is making me crazy. I hate relying on other people to save me, I hate being clingy, I hate it, and every time you show up, I lean on you.” – Jennifer Crusie
36. “Signs that young children are having problems as a result of their parents’ divorce include increased clinginess and general fearfulness.” – Joseph Nowinski
37. “It can be difficult for some parents to respond to clinginess when it comes from boys.” – Joseph Nowinski
38. “Clinginess, or a tendency to want to be almost glued to a parent’s side.” – Joseph Nowinski
39. “You’re not relating to somebody who wants to be part of you. You’re keeping your separateness and enjoying your separateness together.” – Jean Pain
40. “God knows I ain’t ever been the clingy type / Looking for a man to make it all all right / But I don’t mind admitting sometimes late at night / Well, I need someone to hold me tight” – George Teren
Philosophical Sayings Images About Clingy
41. “No! I’m going to limit myself to doing everything girls do wrong in relationships. Basically, everything we know guys hate. I’ll be clingy” – Michele Alexander
42. “In spite of her superficial independence, her fundamental need was to cling.
All her life was an attempt to disprove it; and so proved it. She was like a sea anemone — had only to be touched once to adhere to what touched her.” – John Fowles
43. “Maybe I was too clingy… or too laid back… or maybe I never really stood any bloody chance in the first place!” – Julian Kemp
44. “I’m climbing out of the pool, my clothes will be clingy, avert you eyes” – Aaaron Sorkin
45. “For a female to write about her feelings, and then be portrayed as some clingy, insane, desperate girlfriend in need of making you marry her and have kids with her, I think that’s taking something that potentially should be celebrated, a woman writing about her feelings in a confessional way. That’s taking it and turning it and twisting it into something that is frankly a little sexist.” – Taylor Swift
46. “Normally, Edward would have found intrusive, clingy behavior of this sort very annoying, but there was something about Sarah Ruth. He wanted to take care of her. He wanted to protect her. He wanted to do more for her.” – Kate Dicamillo
47. “Because introverts are typically good listeners and, at least, have the appearance of calmness, we are attractive to emotionally needy people.” – unknown
48. “Some people advise new mothers not to pick up their babies when they cry because they will become dependent and clingy.” – Christi Crosby Bergin
49. “You called me clingy while all I wanted was longer moments and lesser memories” – Himakshi Tarde
50. “If in every move that you do, he is always there or when they demand all your undivided attention to them, the relationship may have issues with clinginess.” – Angelica Tapas
51. “Separation anxiety, relinquishment sensitivity, excessive clinginess, and school refusal are terms that therapists and counselors have used to describe separation issues.” – Patty Cogen
52. “Some men tend to cling to old intellectual excitements, just as some belles, when they are old ladies, still cling to the fashions and coiffures of their exciting youth.” – Jane Jacobs
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.