35+ Philosophical Quotes On Citizen | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Citizen quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Citizen. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, why hesitate anymore? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Citizen are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Citizen sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from more than 35 quotes about Citizen with images and share on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Citizen. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Citizen quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Citizen with pictures too. You can freely post these Citizen quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Download the Citizen quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Citizen quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Great Quotes Images About Citizen
1. “The citizens begin by giving up some part of the constitution, and so with greater ease the government change something else which is a little more important, until they have undermined the whole fabric of the state.” – Aristotle
2. “The citizen who criticizes his country is paying it an implied tribute.” – J. William Fulbright
3. “To require a citizen to sign a loyalty oath is to destroy some of the loyalty he could otherwise claim, since any subsequent loyal behavior may then be attributed to the oath.” – B. F. Skinner
4. “Every good citizen should be willing to devote a brief time during some one day in the year, when necessary, to the making up of a listing of his income for taxes to contribute to his Government, not the scriptural tithe, but a small percentage of his net profits.” – Cordell Hull
5. “There is much more to being a patriot and a citizen than reciting the pledge or raising a flag.” – Jesse Ventura
6. “Our citizens deserve the best and they’re not getting the best right now. There are some things that are suffering because you just can’t give it your entire effort. This is not really the way we want to do this.” – Sonia Brock
7. “One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.” – Philip Wylie
8. “The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.” – Theodore Roosevelt
9. “Good citizenship and defending democracy means living up to the ideals and values that make this country great.” – Ronald Reagan
10. “A citizen should render to the state all the services he can as soon as the sovereign demands them.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Valuable Quotes Pictures About Citizen
11. “Citizens in a democracy need diverse sources of news and information.” – Bernie Sanders
12. “When the citizens at large administer the state for the common interest, the government is called by the generic name a constitution.” – Aristotle
13. “A knowledgeable citizen is a powerful citizen because knowledge is power! Make your nation a powerful one. Keep reading to acquire more knowledge! Let books be your friends; never disappoint them by not studying them frequently!” – Israelmore Ayivor
14. “The most important political office is that of the private citizen.” – Louis D. Brandeis
15. “The good citizen need not of necessity possess the virtue which makes a good man.” – Aristotle
16. “The great mass of our citizens require only to understand matters rightly, to form right decisions.” – George Washington
17. “It’s important for the citizens of this country and the citizens of the world to know there were more American citizens on that flight than citizens from any other country.” – James Hall
18. “To be a citizen in a democracy, a human being must be given a healthy start.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
19. “Every citizen has to figure out what kind of government he or she wants.” – Stephen Breyer
20. “The citizen giving a statement to the government is not greeted in any way by the government, and the government is giving a notice to the public not to be greeted in any way by the citizen.” – Enock Maregesi
Best Sayings Pictures On Citizen
21. “Every good citizen adds to the strength of a nation.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
22. “The most important thing an institution does is not to prepare a student for a career but for a life as a citizen.” – Frank Newman
23. “Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.” – Winston Churchill
24. “Every good citizen makes his country’s honor his own, and cherishes it not only as precious but as sacred. He is willing to risk his life in its defence and is conscious that he gains protection while he gives it.” – Andrew Jackson
25. “Citizen participation is a device whereby public officials induce nonpublic individuals to act in a way the officials desire.” – Daniel Patrick Moynihan
26. “Citizenship is a tough occupation which obliges the citizen to make his own informed opinion and stand by it.” – Martha Gellhorn
27. “To be a good citizen, it’s important to be able to put yourself in other people’s shoes and see the big picture. If everything you see is rooted in your own identity, that becomes difficult or impossible.” – Eli Pariser
28. “If a man be gracious and courteous to strangers, it shows he is a citizen of the world.” – Francis Bacon
29. “The best principles of our republic secure to all its citizens a perfect equality of rights.” – Thomas Jefferson
30. “It is the duty of every citizen according to his best capacities to give validity to his convictions in political affairs.” – Albert Einstein
Famous Sayings Pictures On Citizen
31. “The decisions of citizens either in matters of private business or political life of the nation, are directly related to the prevailing value system of the nation.” – Sunday Adelaja
32. “As citizens, we all have an obligation to intervene and become involved it’s the citizen who changes things.” – Jose Saramago
33. “As long as ordinary citizens are as corrupt as the politicians in their daily lifestyle, the country will continue to suffer.” – Sunday Adelaja
34. “The humblest citizen of all the land, when clad in the armor of a righteous cause, is stronger than all the hosts of error.” – William Jennings Bryan
35. “It is a duty of every citizen to pray for those who are authority and the nation; so that each one of us may live a peaceful and quiet lives in sacredness.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
36. “Citizens are all equal in politics: we each have one vote.” – Elayne Boosler
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.