35+ Deep Quotes On Chronic Pain | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Chronic Pain quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Chronic Pain. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, why hesitate anymore? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Chronic Pain are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Chronic Pain sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from more than 35 quotes about Chronic Pain with images and share on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Chronic Pain. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Chronic Pain quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Chronic Pain with pictures too. You can freely post these Chronic Pain quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Download the Chronic Pain quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Chronic Pain quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Creative Quotes Pictures On Chronic Pain
1. “It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.” – Julius Caesar
2. “Many of us spend our whole lives running from feeling with the mistaken belief that you cannot bear the pain. But you have already borne the pain. what you have not done is feel all you are beyond the pain.” – Saint Bartholomew
3. “Those who become mentally ill often have a history of chronic pain.” – Gene Tierney
4. “Chronic pain shatters productive lives. Chronic pain almost always is accompanied by depression, anxiety, frustration, fatigue, isolation, and lowered self-esteem.” – Jed Diamond
5. “If you can sit with your pain, listen to your pain and respect your pain, in time you will move through your pain.” – Bryant McGill
6. “Living in the past is like choosing to cling to a chronic illness.” – Asa Don Brown
7. “Pain will come with time, but time will heal the pain.” – Anthony Liccione
8. “You feel your strength in the experience of pain.” – Jim Morrison
9. “Pain is when you’re slowly dying on the inside and you’re way too weak to speak about it so you keep silent and suffer alone.” – Anonymous
10. “The demon that you can swallow gives you it’s power, and the greater life’s pain, the greater life’s reply.” – Joseph Campbell
Deep Quotes Pictures About Chronic Pain
11. “Avoiding our pain is needlessly exhausting. Pain can not be killed. When we attempt to bury our pain, it rises up from the grave of our emotions, haunting us, until we acknowledge its presence. We can heal our pain when we allow it to move through us.” – Jaeda Dewalt
12. “Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.” – Bob Dylan
13. “That’s the thing about pain, it demands to be felt.” – John Green
14. “What a person did when they were in pain said a lot about them.” – Veronics Roth
15. “The body cannot take chronic terror; it must defend itself by refusing to harbor the spirit that wants to soar through it and experience life to the fullest.” – Carmen Aguirre
16. “Consciousness is the chronic pain of life, and all higher organisms suffer it every waking moment.” – David Marusek
17. “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
18. “Pain may create misery, pain may give you sorrow. It may trouble you today, but will be gone tomorrow.” – Anonymous
19. “If your body is screaming in pain, whether the pain is muscular contractions, anxiety, depression, asthma or arthritis, a first step in releasing the pain may be making the connection between your body pain and the cause. Beliefs are physical. A thought held long enough and repeated enough becomes a belief. The belief then becomes biology.” – Marilyn Van Derbur
20. “Pain is not the same as suffering. Left to itself, the body discharges pain spontaneously, letting go of it the moment that the underlying cause is healed. Suffering is pain that we hold on to. It comes from the mind’s mysterious instinct to believe that pain is good, or that it cannot be escaped, or that the person deserves it.” – Deepak Chopra
Great Quotes Images About Chronic Pain
21. “Generally speaking, chronic pain and other physical and mental disorders have been categorized as ‘silent disorders’ in the workplace simply because most employees are afraid of the consequences if employers find out.” – Wayne Hochwarter
22. “One in six people suffer depression or a chronic anxiety disorder. These are not the worried well but those in severe mental pain with conditions crippling enough to prevent them living normal lives.” – Polly Toynbee
23. “Positive self-talk is to emotional pain as pain pill is to physical pain.” – Edmond Mbiaka
24. “My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain.” – Charlie Chaplin
25. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
26. “There is a great deal of pain in life and perhaps the only pain that can be avoided is the pain that comes from trying to avoid pain.” – R.D. Laing
27. “Chronic pain or other challenges are invitations; gifts that challenge us to learn how to manage the mind.” – Cheryl Richardson
28. “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and that will burn out the pain.” – Joseph Campbell
29. “If you keep your heart open, that same pain can become a purifying pain, a strengthening pain. If we choose forgiveness over bitterness, that pain can heal instead of hurt. Instead of a pain that divides, it can be a pain that binds. Instead of a pain that breaks us down, it can be a pain that builds us up.” – Seth Adam Smith
30. “You don’t know pain until you’re staring at yourself in the mirror with tears streaming down your face and you’re begging yourself to just hold on and be strong.” – Anonymous
Legendary Quotes Images On Chronic Pain
31. “Chronic pain can be very lonely. It can have a shame-based quality.” – Jennifer Grey
32. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Kahlil Gibran
33. “God uses chronic pain and weakness, along with other afflictions, as his chisel for sculpting our lives. Felt weakness deepens dependence on Christ for strength each day. The weaker we feel, the harder we lean. And the harder we lean, the stronger we grow spiritually, even while our bodies waste away. To live with your â€˜thorn’ uncomplainingly, that is, sweet, patient, and free in heart to love and help others, even though every day you feel weak, is true sanctification. It is true healing for the spirit. It is a supreme victory of grace.” – J. I. Packer
34. “It’s a complete physical, mental and emotional assault on your body.” – Jamie Wingo
35. “Of pain you could wish only one thing: that it should stop. Nothing in the world was so bad as physical pain. In the face of pain there are no heroes.” – George Orwell
36. “Pain is always emotional. Fear and depression keep constant company with chronic hurting.” – Siri Hustvedt
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.