58+ Knowledgeable Quotes On Choir | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Choir quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Choir. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, why hesitate anymore? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Choir are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Choir sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from more than 58 quotes about Choir with images and share on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Choir. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Choir quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Choir with pictures too. You can freely post these Choir quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Download the Choir quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Choir quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Famous Sayings Pictures About Choir
1. “Music plays a great role in the church service. This was true when the Jewish people worshiped Jehovah in the tabernacles and temples.” – LuVonia Whittley
2. “Music has always been a matter of Energy to me, a question of Fuel. Sentimental people call it Inspiration, but what they really mean is Fuel. I have always needed Fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio.” – Hunter S. Thompson
3. “Group singing is cheaper than therapy, healthier than drinking, and certainly more fun than working out. It is the one thing in life where feeling better is pretty much guaranteed.” – Anonymous
4. “The most important thing that music teachers can do for their pupils is to inspire and encourage an emotional response not just for music but more importantly for all aspects of life.” – Ethan Hawke
5. “Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t.” – Johnny Depp
6. “Emphasis on music education in the church and religious education through music.” – Avery T. Sharp
7. “Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies.” – Edward Bulwer Lytton
8. “O, Voice of Man, organ of most lovely might.” – Richard Llewellyn
9. “If I’m preaching to the choir / Raise your hands a little higher / If you wanna sing along to a Saturday night revival song” – Heather Lynn Morgan
10. “Throughout the ages, people have wanted to sing in a communal context. This desire apparently stems from a deeply rooted human instinct.” – Melvin P. Unger
Notable Quotes Images On Choir
11. “Here am I with you in a world of blue / And we’re dancing to the tango we loved when first we met / While the music plays, we recall the days.” – Cole Porter
12. “The choir is a teaching ministry that results in evangelism.” – Gloria J. McCall
13. “The term choir is often used synonymously with chorus. Both designate ensembles performing vocal music.” – Melvin P. Unger
14. “Choir members should have two main understandings: and awareness of basic vocal skills and, most importantly, a desire to perfect the church’s music ministry through praise and worship.” – LuVonia Whittley
15. “Sing, then. Sing, indeed, with shoulders back, and head up so that song might go to the roof and beyond to the sky. Mass on mass of tone, with a hard edge, and rich with quality, every single note a carpet of colour woven from basso profundo, and basso, and baritone, and alto, and tenor, and soprano, and also mezzo, and contralto, singing and singing, until life and all things living are become a song.” – Richard Llewellyn
16. “The holly bears a berry / As red as any blood / And Mary bore sweet Jesus Christ / To do poor sinners good / O the rising of the sun / And the running of the deer / The playing of the merry organ / Sweet singing of the choir” – Lalo Schifrin
17. “When our love was a tune that we couldn’t soon forget / As I kiss your cheek, we don’t have to speak / The violins, like a choir, express the desire / We used to know not long ago.” – Cole Porter
18. “The role of music in our culture is most crucial, because music is the art most sacredly capable of helping us get in touch with the deepest passions and compassion, and deepest understanding of ourselves.” – Ethan Hawke
19. “The first time I sang in the church choir; two hundred people changed their religion.” – Fred Allen
20. “The family of God is the choir, and God is their audience.” – Keith Getty
Knowledgeable Sayings Pictures About Choir
21. “The holly bears a blossom / As white as lily flower / And Mary bore sweet Jesus Christ / To be our sweet Savior / O the rising of the sun / And the running of the deer / The playing of the merry organ / Sweet singing of the choir” – Lalo Schifrin
22. “I really like when a rap song uses a choir. It makes me feel really happy with all those ladies’ voices coming and then the guy’s rapping. I think it’s awesome.” – Elizabeth Meriwether
23. “You don’t choose music, it chooses you. You don’t play to choose music, music chooses to play you.” – Murray Lerner
24. “The ability to read music is not some mysterious talent, nor is it totally dependent upon a great deal of technical musical knowledge. For the most part adequate skill will be acquired unconsciously with experience.” – Kenneth W. Osbeck
25. “Then the singing enveloped me. It was furry and resonant, coming from everyone’s very heart. There was no sense of performance or judgment, only that the music was breath and food.” – Anne Lamott
26. “The choir of Angels caught the word / Nor yet their silence broke / But when they heard the sign where Christ should be / In sudden light they shone and heavenly harmony.” – John Keble
27. “In order that the choir may be most effective, the choir members must understand this priestly function: to encourage and to usher in a spiritual atmosphere conductive for worship, to glorify God, and to edify God’s people.” – LuVonia Whittley
28. “What sudden blaze of song / Spreads o’er th’ expanse of Heaven? / In waves of light it thrills along / Th’ angelic signal given / ‘Glory to God!’ from yonder central fire / Flows out the echoing lay beyond the starry choir.” – John Keble
29. “Chestnuts roasting on an open fire / Jack Frost nipping at your nose / Yule-tide carols being sung by a choir / And folks dressed up like Eskimos.” – Melvin H. Mel Torm
30. “The choir has become a huge international success. Their concerts are an incredible experience. They use dancers and drummers, and the vocals are profoundly beautiful and uplifting.” – Kathy Hotchner
Aesthetic Sayings Pictures About Choir
31. “Gospel choirs provide a wonderful opportunity to introduce students to another truly American art form that is an integral part of African American culture.” – Barbara A. Brinson
32. “The honor choir experience is much different than what you get at school.” – Mark Schlerf
33. “Choirs were small by modern standards: in the late Medieval era, cathedral choirs usually numbered under 20 singer.” – Melvin P. Unger
34. “Without him / Choir without him / There’d be no sun to warm me in / To grow the tree / That soon will be a moon above us / For you and for me” – Arthur Altman
35. “We cannot listen to one voice above all others. We must listen to a choir of voices if we are to understand the individual tunes.” – Anthony T.Hincks
36. “Church music, then, is a functional art. It is meant to serve the purposes of God and His church.” – Kenneth W. Osbeck
37. “May many souls be encouraged and many choir members come to a greater resolve to give God their greatest service.” – LuVonia Whittley
38. “Preaching to the choir actually arms the choir with arguments and elevates the choir’s discourse. There’s a reason the right does it and does it well and triumphs.” – Dan Savage
39. “A choir of seedlings arching their necks out of rotted tree stumps, sucking life out of death. I am the forest’s conscience, but remember, the forest eats itself and lives forever.” – Barbara Kingsolver
40. “Where words fail, music speaks.” – Hans Christian Andersen
Legendary Quotes Images About Choir
41. “All the choir of heaven and furniture of earth in a word, all those bodies which compose the frame of the world, have not any subsistence without a mind.” – George Berkeley
42. “Where words leave off, music begins.” – Heinrich Heine
43. “I was looking for a breath of life / A little touch of heavenly light / But all the choirs in my head sang no / To get a dream of life again / A little of vision of the start and the end / But all the choirs in my head sang no.” – Florence Leontine Mary Welch
44. “Music is an old familiar language of the soul that constructs scenarios within the mind, relays concepts within the soul and activates the emotions.” – Gloria J. McCall
45. “Higher, higher, burning fire, making music like a choir!” – William Hjortsberg
46. “Musicals were the most popular commodity in the early 30s and they were cranked out at an incredible rate. Most of them really weren’t very good. But, if audiences suffered, they didn’t complain. The real victims were the dramatic actors. The studio pushed nearly everyone.” – Jack Haley Jr.
47. “The holly bears a prickle / As sharp as any thorn / And Mary bore sweet Jesus Christ / On Christmas Day in the morn / O the rising of the sun / And the running of the deer / The playing of the merry organ / Sweet singing of the choir” – Lalo Schifrin
48. “A choir member’s greatest challenge is being able to demonstrate the ability to prioritize, electing always to answer first to the call of one’s church and pastor.” – LuVonia Whittley
49. “All God’s creatures got a place in the choir / Some sing low and some sing higher / Some sing out loud on a telephone wire / Some just clap their hands, or paws, or anything they’ve got now” – Bill Staines
50. “Music creates imagery, refraction, and communicates to us through sound and rhythm.” – Gloria J. McCall
Inspirational Sayings Pictures On Choir
51. “Oh, may I join the choir invisible / Of those immortal dead who live again / In minds made better by their presence; live” – George Eliot
52. “The choir is not disbanded. We will continue to rehearse, and we will continue to honor our contractual obligations because we’re paid for every performance.” – Walter Turnbull
53. “All of us have assumed the responsibility of a children’s choir hope that through the medium of music the children will grow in Christian character, learn to be reverent, learn to become leaders in the worship services, learn to sing great Christian truths through hymns and anthems.” – Jean Ashworth Bartle
54. “Music prepares the listener for the spoken Word. For many believers, a song has directly influenced them in knowing God.” – Kenneth W. Osbeck
55. “You know, it was a toss up whether I go in for diamonds or sing in the choir. The choir lost.” – Mae West
56. “A choir is made up of many voices, including yours and mine. If .one by one all go silent then all that will be left are the soloists. Don’t let a loud few determine the nature of the sound. It makes for poor harmony and diminishes the song.” – Vera Nazarian
57. “Making music together changes people from merely a collection of individuals into a unified congregation or choir.” – Kenneth W. Osbeck
58. “It is best not to rebuild an exiting choir but to dissolve it and start anew.” – Lindsay Terry
59. “The choir members should be the most spiritual, loyal, and thoroughly trained of all the church’s musicians.” – Kenneth W. Osbeck
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.