16+ Aesthetic Quotes On Chinese Food | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Chinese Food quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Chinese Food. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, why hesitate anymore? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Chinese Food are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Chinese Food sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from more than 16 quotes about Chinese Food with images and share on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Chinese Food. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Chinese Food quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Chinese Food with pictures too. You can freely post these Chinese Food quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Download the Chinese Food quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Chinese Food quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Valuable Quotes Pictures About Chinese Food
1. “I love Chinese food, like steamed dim sum, and I can have noodles morning, noon and night, hot or cold. I like food that’s very simple on the digestive system – I tend to keep it light. I love Japanese food too – sushi, sashimi and miso soup.” – Shilpa Shetty
2. “When it comes to Chinese food I have always operated under the policy that the less known about the preparation the better. A wise diner who is invited to visit the kitchen replies by saying, as politely as possible, that he has a pressing engagement elsewhere.” – Calvin Trillin
3. “But I think it’s going to be kind of one of these Chinese food kind of deals: a little while later, the market is going to kind of forget it and it’s going to be hungry for good news again.” – Bernie Schaeffer
4. “The urge for Chinese food is always unpredictable: famous for no occasion, standard fare for no holiday, and the constant as to demand is either whim, the needy plebiscite of instantly famished drunks, or pregnancy.” – Alexander Theroux
5. “Everybody, even those that don’t like Chinese food, knew that you had to eat the cookie for the fortune to come true. And so he did.” – Justin Swapp
6. “We might be shifting away from a Eurocentric view of the United States into something that’s much more multicultural, multinational, and Chinese food is just one slice of that.” – Jennifer Lee
7. “The Chinese food arrives. Delicious saliva fills his mouth. He really hasn’t had any since Texas. He loves this food that contains no disgusting proofs of slain animals, a bloody slab of cow haunch, a hen’s sinewy skeleton; these ghosts have been minced and destroyed and painlessly merged with the shapes of insensate vegetables, plump green bodies that invite his appetite’s innocent gusto. Candy.” – John Updike
8. “I’m not a machine. I get really motivated, then I fall off the wagon and want to eat Chinese food and sit on my couch and gain five or 10 pounds!” – Shemar Moore
9. “One can watch hours and hours of TV without actually losing interest, but, as with Chinese food, one is rarely left with much residue of nourishment.” – Frederic Raphael
10. “Scientists have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is life after death — though they say it’s virtually impossible to get decent Chinese food.” – David Lettermen
Knowledgeable Quotes Images About Chinese Food
11. “I’m doing activations with companies you would never think of. Not to say this in a braggadocious way, but I’m not putting myself in a box. The only thing that goes in a box is Chinese food and your sneakers – not me.” – Karen Civil
12. “It is an impressively arrogant move to conclude that just because you don’t like something, it is empirically not good. I don’t like Chinese food, but I don’t write articles trying to prove it doesn’t exist.” – Tina Fey
13. “People always think of Chinese food as the go-to ethnic food when everything else is closed during the holidays, but Indian is a nice alternative. Plus – Indians? Thanksgiving? Kinda makes sense…” – Erin Gibson
14. “If you want to take pictures of Chinese food, you have to taste real Chinese food. The flavors soak into your tongue, go into your stomach. The stomach is where your true feelings are. And if you take photos, these true feelings from your stomach can come out, so that everyone can taste the food just by looking at your pictures.” – Amy Tan
15. “The key to eating real Chinese food is don’t ask what it is,” – Catherine Roberts
16. “Chinese food tries to engage the mind, not just the palate. To provoke the intellect.” – Nicole Mones
17. “I ate some pretty funky, authentic Chinese food in Hong Kong. There was an egg from some bird that’s not a chicken. I can’t remember what it was, but it was green and brown and not very tasty.” – John Legend
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.