28+ Deep Quotes On China | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for China quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about China. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, why hesitate anymore? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about China are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of China sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from more than 28 quotes about China with images and share on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about China. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary China quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about China with pictures too. You can freely post these China quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Download the China quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Go on and share that you care, with these precious China quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Notable Quotes Images About China
1. “China’s development benefits other countries.” – Li Keqiang
2. “China is a developing country with a huge population, and also a developing country in a crucial stage of reform. In this context, China still faces many challenges in economic and social development. And a lot still needs to be done in China, in terms of human rights.” – Hu Jintao
3. “China is the greatest mystifying and stupefying fact in the modern world.” – Lin Yutang
4. “China is growing very quickly and is clearly becoming an important player in the world economy.” – Ben Bernanke
5. “China is the most repressive censorship regime on the Internet.” – John Palfrey
6. “China is the greatest mystifying and stupefying fact in the modern world.” – Lin Yutang
7. “As China is about adaptation, not transformation, it is unlikely to change the world dramatically should it ever assume the global driver’s seat. But this does not mean that China won’t exploit that world for its own purposes.” – Ivan Krastev
8. “China is one of the greatest cultures on Earth, and it is one of those countries that suffered immensely from colonialist horrors and humiliation.” – Andre Vltchek
9. “China is a sleeping giant if you just take a look at their experience regarding all kinds of sport, not football though, and the number of people that love sports. Chinese are eager to hit new shores and they are ambitious.” – Berti Vogts
10. “China has been committed to the independent foreign policy of peace and has developed friendship and cooperation with all countries on the basis of the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence.” – Hu Jintao
11. “Externally China desires independence, internally she seeks to maintain her existence as a nation; China therefore strives to loose the bonds that bind her people, and to complete the establishment of a new State.” – Chiang Kaishek
12. “China has set its cultural industries as pillar industries.” – Wang Jianlin
13. “China is very important. The future growth of China, China’s influence is bound to rise.” – Manmohan Singh
14. “China is at a different stage of development, human rights are violated here much more often. And still, we see improvements even here.” – Ai Weiwei
15. “China is a keen observer of trends elsewhere in the world, and it’s going to give our own innovators a run for their money.” – Wayne Pacelle
16. “China is in its own category – too big to ignore, too repressive to embrace, difficult to influence, and very, very proud.” – Madeleine Albright
17. “China seems unpredictable because it has a distinct culture and social system. It is still a mystery to other parts of the world, even though the veil of China has been lifted many times as a result of globalization.” – Ai Weiwei
18. “China has set its cultural industries as pillar industries.” – Wang Jianlin
19. “China is on a march toward rule of law and democracy.” – Chen Guangcheng
20. “China is a great country with a great culture, populated by fascinating, industrious and talented people.” – Vladimir Putin
Best Quotes Pictures On China
21. “China is a vast, disparate country; there is no alternative to strong central power.” – Lee Kuan Yew
22. “China is a civilization pretending to be a nation.” – Michael A. Ledeen
23. “China has great potentials; the people are hard-working and focused. But they have to close the gap as far as the pace of the game is concerned. Football in the future will get faster and faster.” – Berti Vogts
24. “China’s own recent history proves that when it opens itself, there is nothing its people cannot accomplish. A more open China will lead to a more prosperous and stable China.” – Gary Locke
25. “China hasn’t only existed for one day. Now, the whole nation has become richer and it’s become a problem. The problem is universal. The factor is big. Everybody has to rethink the balance of the world and the whole landscape.” – Ai Weiwei
26. “China is on a march toward rule of law and democracy.” – Chen Guangcheng
27. “China is clearly going to be the number one economic power and it is already full of potential.. with lots of population and the buying power increasing by the day.” – Bernard Arnault
28. “China attaches great importance to the utilization of renewable resources, making it one of the important moves to promote economic and social development.” – Hu Jintao
29. “China is more prosperous than before. The people have better lives but they are not happy and confident because the scars are still there.” – Jung Chang
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.