58+ Popular Sayings On Bus | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Bus quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Bus familiar. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. There is a huge similarity between their frame of mind and ours. So, what are you thinking? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. Read the most positive quotes and images about Bus that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Bus sayings is here only to serve you.
Here you will find more than 58 quotes about Bus with images free and ready to share on the go. You’re in the right place for picture quotes about Bus if you’re looking for the coolest captions. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. These thoughtful images with Bus quotes have been gathered for you. Choose whatever you are looking for. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Bus quotes without any hesitation. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Bus quotes you like. Download the Bus quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Bus sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Notable Sayings Pictures About Bus
1. “I liked my skirts short because I wanted to run and catch the bus to get to work.” – Mary Quant
2. “A bus ride is like being in another world.” – J.A. Redmerski
3. “Psychology is a bus that accompanies an airplane.” – Karl Kraus
4. “I live in a bus and go from place to place and sometimes feel very detached from what’s going on.” – Gavin Degraw
5. “Don’t waste your energy on those who don’t get on your bus” – Jon Gordon
6. “Know how to travel from your town to a nearby town without a car, either by bus or by rail.” – Marilyn vos Savant
7. “Finding a good bus driver can be as important as finding a good musician.” – Reba McEntire
8. “Life on the road can get a little one-dimensional. I didn’t want to reach 40 and have to say all I’d done was look out the window of a tour bus and get drunk.” – Bruce Dickinson
9. “Every day I get in the queue (Too much, the Magic Bus) / To get on the bus that takes me to you (Too much, the Magic Bus) / I’m so nervous, I just sit and smile (Too much, the Magic Bus) / Your house is only another mile (Too much, the Magic Bus)” – Peter Townshend
10. “You know, I can’t make this bus go faster / But I can make it go louder / I think I can make it go higher / Like one of those fancy jets” – Peter Townshend
Knowledgeable Sayings Images On Bus
11. “I came here before the sun came up / I mean here, waiting for the bus / Don’t wanna be late, as you can plainly see / Bus driver, bus driver take pity on me / At the bus stop / A cool bus, school bus” – Tom Robson
12. “The wheels on the bus go / Round and round / All through the town” – Steve Whitmire
13. “And said to myself if I miss school I’m ruined / But I ran down hill and I rushed rushed / I ran down the hill trying to catch the bus / Now I’m hoping to myself everything is cool” – Jermaine Dupri
14. “Get up in the morning, get on the bus / Get up in the morning like the rest of us / Places to go, important people to meet / Better not get up or you might lose your seat” – The Guess Who
15. “On the bus, watch our reflection / On the bus, I can’t stand no rejection / Common, let’s make a scene / Oh, baby, don’t be so mean” – The Replacements
16. “Don’t be afraid of missing the bus. / You will catch your bus. / Don’t be afraid of missing the bus. why / You will catch your bus, catch your bus” – Michie Nakatani
17. “Let’s ride the city bus / Let’s ride it clean on the yellow line / Ride the circuit rapid transit / Ride it on the road to Utopia / Get on the bus” – Wesley Willis
18. “Everybody move to the back of the bus / Do you want to bump and slump with us / We the type of people make the club get crunk” – Andre Benjamin
19. “Have mercy, old bus be packed up tight / Well, I’m glad just to get on and home tonight” – Billy F. Gibbons
20. “Well the bus pulled away / In a roaring black cloud / Well I stood in the road / And Honey I hollered right out loud” – Guy Clark
Motivating Quotes Pictures About Bus
21. “Buses are large, self-propelled , wheeled vehicles that are designed to carry passengers, generally on a fixed route.” – Britannica Educational Publishing
22. “The bus was a natural outgrowth of the horse-driven coach.” – Britannica Educational Publishing
23. “Today buses are defined as vehicles that accommodate more than 10 passengers.” – Britannica Educational Publishing
24. “The buses have been preferred over the tram and the trolley bus, because buses can use any assigned route and need no sophisticated infrastructure life substations, supply cables and rail track and stations.” – D. Johnson Victor
25. “With the introduction of automobiles and buses in post world war ear, the bus transportation replaced coaches and supplemented other modes.” – D. Johnson Victor
26. “Public transport us a theme of enormous importance in all societies. The bus is the most patronized of all land-based public passenger modes.” – David A. Hensher
27. “In many Western societies and a growing number of developing economies, motorized urban public bus and rail transport is a niche market provider and looks like being so for the foreseeable future.” – David A. Hensher
28. “In most cities, buses move more public transport passengers than any other public mode.” – David A. Hensher
29. “Buses however operate mainly on mixed-mode infrastructure, competing with cars and trucks, a regime that has not, in general, favored bus services.” – David A. Hensher
30. “Frequent bus service promises freedom, but when that bus service is unreliable, it’s a false promise.” – Steven Higashide
Deep Sayings Pictures On Bus
31. “Freeing buses from the chaos of the city traffic can do a lot to remove chaos from bus rider’s lives.” – Steven Higashide
32. “When buses appeared. streetcars began to fall behind to the competition of the buses.” – Un-sik Ch?oe
33. “Many people ride the bus. Buses take people to shop, to work, and to school. They take people all over the city.” – Joanne Mattern
34. “You can ride a bus in many places in the world.” – Joanne Mattern
35. “School buses transport the nation’s most important resource, its youth.” – US Department of Transportation
36. “Buses break down occasionally.” – Michael Aitkens
37. “Buses are for people that doesn’t know each other.” – Daniel Scheinert
38. “I rode the buses back in the 60’s to bring people together. Seems pretty unfashionable nowadays.” – Martyn Burke
39. “Well, like you say: men are like buses. Nothing for ages, then three arrive at once, eh.” – Michael Chaplin
40. “Do you know I always thought these travel buses were the corniest thing in the world. Crowded buses jammed with people all going places. Now, I wouldn’t mind being in one of those buses and I also wouldn’t care where I was going.” – Gabrielle Upton
Famous Quotes Pictures About Bus
41. “My old man told me, before he left this shitty world, never chase buses or women, you’ll always be left behind.” – Don Michael Paul
42. “My mother says that lovers are like buses. You just have to wait a little while and another one comes along.” – Christopher Isherwood
43. “I’m all for school busing. I’ve learned so much more in a school bus than I’ll ever learn in a school!” – Digby Wolfe
44. “Buses were a tough sell. They jolted. They smelled. They inched through traffic.” – Jim Klein
45. “Listen to me: girls are like buses – if you miss one, another one will come along. Girls are like mirrors: you see yourself, your dimples and your pimples.” – Shemi Zarhin
46. “We are all riding on the same bus.” – Mark Sheppard
47. “Finding a good bus driver can be as important as finding a good musician.” – Reba McEntire
48. “People will often give you a detailed tour of the underside of the bus that they will throw you under later.” – Steffan Piper
49. “If you want reality take the bus.” – David LaChapelle
50. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
Popular Quotes Pictures About Bus
51. “It’s a good day when a goddess gets on the school-bus with you.” – Barry Lyga
52. “Sometimes it’s good to miss a bus. It might be the wrong bus.” – Steve Guttenberg
53. “A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.” – Anonymous
54. “Children must always wear a seat belt, except if you put 50 of them in one vehicle.” – Anonymous
55. “Never run after a bus or a man. There will always be another one.” – Anonymous
56. “Bus stops are far more interesting and useful places to have art than in museums.” – Banksy
57. “Being sober on a bus is, like, totally different than being drunk on a bus.” – Ozzy Osbourne
58. “A bus ride is like being in another world.” – JA Redmerski
59. “Keys show up when you reconcile yourself to the bus.” – John Green
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.