47+ Famous Sayings On Buddhist | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Buddhist quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Buddhist familiar. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. There is a huge similarity between their frame of mind and ours. So, what are you thinking? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. Read the most positive quotes and images about Buddhist that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Buddhist sayings is here only to serve you.
Here you will find more than 47 quotes about Buddhist with images free and ready to share on the go. You’re in the right place for picture quotes about Buddhist if you’re looking for the coolest captions. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. These thoughtful images with Buddhist quotes have been gathered for you. Choose whatever you are looking for. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Buddhist quotes without any hesitation. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Buddhist quotes you like. Download the Buddhist quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Buddhist sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Sayings Images About Buddhist
1. “The reason Buddhism can be so naturalised is because, stripped of its supernatural elements, its core teachings can be giving a sound, secular philosophical interpretation. In other words, it becomes a religion acceptable to the contemporary, naturalistic mind only when it ceases to be a religion.” – Julian Baggini
2. “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.” – Dalai Lama
3. “Those who see worldly life as an obstacle to Dharma see no Dharma in everyday actions. They have not yet discovered that there are no everyday actions outside of Dharma.” – Dogen Zenji
4. “All suffering is caused by one belief….the belief in separation.” – Vivian Amis
5. “To study Buddhism is to study ourselves. To study ourselves is to forget ourselves.” – Dogen Zenji
6. “Harmonizing opposites by going back to their source is the distinctive quality of the Zen attitude, the Middle Way: embracing contradictions, making a synthesis of them, achieving balance.” – Taisen Deshimaru
7. “The one who has conquered himself is a far greater hero than he who has defeated a thousand times a thousand men.” – Buddha
8. “Buddhism is really, one of its main practices is understanding and experiencing compassion, and how that ultimately is a road to happiness.” – Goldie Hawn
9. “One who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand on the battlefield.” – Buddha
10. “If you want to experience the unalloyed ecstasy of life, you can accomplish this through the twin Buddhist practices of meditation and mindfulness.” – Frederick Lenz
Knowledgeable Quotes Images On Buddhist
11. “Buddhism teaches you to embrace change.” – Koo Stark
12. “Buddhism is all about finding your own way, not imitating the ways of others or even the ways of Buddha himself.” – Brad Warner
13. “Buddhism talks about the possibility of transforming greed, hatred, and delusion. But sometimes need turns into greed.” – Jack Kornfield
14. “I come to realize that mind is no other than mountains and rivers and the great wide earth, the sun and the moon and stars.” – Dogen Zenji
15. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” – Nhat Hanh
16. “In Buddhism what we seek to do is change ourselves into someone who’s beautiful to be.” – Frederick Lenz
17. “Buddhism itself is all about empowering yourself, not about getting what you want.” – Pema Chodron
18. “Here in this body are the sacred rivers, here are the sun and moon, as well as the pilgrimage places. I have not encountered another temple as blissful as my own body” – Saraha
19. “You should study not only that you become a mother when your child is born, but also that you become a child.” – Dogen Zenji
20. “Buddhism doesn’t tell you what is false and what is true but it encourages you to find out for yourself.” – Chogyam Trungpa
Knowledgeable Sayings Images About Buddhist
21. “Buddhism is the process of getting to that part of us that is always eternally happy.” – Frederick Lenz
22. “Buddhism doesn’t come from anybody. It exists by itself.” – Frederick Lenz
23. “For as long as space remains, For as long as sentient beings remain, Until then may I too remain to dispel the miseries of the world.” – Acharya Shantideva
24. “In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.” – Buddha
25. “The point of the spiritual revolution is not to become a good Buddhist, but to become a wise and compassionate human being, to awaken from our life of complacency and ignorance and to be a buddha.” – Noah Levine
26. “We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.” – Gautama Buddha
27. “Zen Buddhism is a discipline where belief isn’t necessary.” – David Sylvian
28. “Buddhism has a very beautiful teaching that says the worst thing you can do to your soul is to tell someone their faith is wrong.” – Ricky Martin
29. “The tongue like a sharp knife … Kills without drawing blood.” – Gautama Buddha
30. “Buddhism isn’t about temples, and incense, and shaved heads, and robes. It’s not about church. There are aspects of Buddhism that involve that. People enjoy that, it helps them, it strengthens their practice.” – Frederick Lenz
Beautiful Quotes Pictures On Buddhist
31. “Buddhism does not deny the existence of godsâ€”they are described as powerful beings who can bring rains and victoriesâ€”but they have no influence on the law that suffering arises from craving. If the mind of a person is free of all craving, no god can make him miserable. Conversely, once craving arises in a person’s mind, all the gods in the universe cannot save him from suffering.” – Yuval Noah Harari
32. “Buddhism is simply a methodology, a way of becoming one with the part of ourselves that is happy.” – Frederick Lenz
33. “In Buddhism there are words you can say… as you say the words with rhythm the conscious tells the subconscious.” – Tina Turner
34. “Having dreams without enthusiasm is like a bird living in a cage.” – Debasish Mridha
35. “Buddhism has become a socially recognized religious philosophy for Americans, whereas it used to be considered an exotic religion.” – Thurston Moore
36. “Try your best, before any rest. Life gets its beauty from the best.” – Debasish Mridha
37. “The knowledge of the past stays with us. To let go is simply to release any images and emotions.” – Alan W. Watts
38. “Buddhism notes that it is always a mistake to think your soul can go it alone.” – Annie Dillard
39. “Buddhism is the study of changing who we are, modifying or perhaps totally restructuring ourselves as perceivers.” – Frederick Lenz
40. “Buddhism teaches us not to try to run away from suffering. You have to confront suffering. You have to look deeply into the nature of suffering in order to recognize its cause, the making of the suffering.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Beautiful Quotes Images About Buddhist
41. “Buddhism has turned me on to my humanness, and is challenging my humanness so that I can become more human.” – Herbie Hancock
42. “Life is not about reality. It is about how you perceive it.” – Debasish Mridha
43. “Buddhism is the study of how to be immeasurably happy.” – Frederick Lenz
44. “It is not a Buddhist approach to say that if everyone practiced Buddhism, the world would be a better place. Wars and oppression begin from this kind of thinking.” – Sulak Sivaraksa
45. “Zen is not some kind of excitement, but concentration on our usual everyday routine.” – Shunryu Suzuki
46. “Buddhism is more a philosophy for living rather than a religion or dogma – it’s about being awake, free from illusions and fear, so that compassion and loving kindness permeates all of our relationships.” – Charlotte Kasl
47. “In a mind clear as still water, even the waves, breaking, are reflecting its light.” – Dogen Zenji
48. “Life is dear to all beings, they have the right to live the same that we do.” – Gautama Buddha
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.