TOP 30 Knowledgeable Sayings On Broken Heart | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Broken Heart quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Broken Heart familiar. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. There is a huge similarity between their frame of mind and ours. So, what are you thinking? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. Read the most positive quotes and images about Broken Heart that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Broken Heart sayings is here only to serve you.
Here you will find the top 30 quotes about Broken Heart with images free and ready to share on the go. You’re in the right place for picture quotes about Broken Heart if you’re looking for the coolest captions. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. These thoughtful images with Broken Heart quotes have been gathered for you. Choose whatever you are looking for. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Broken Heart quotes without any hesitation. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Broken Heart quotes you like. Download the Broken Heart quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Broken Heart sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Legendary Sayings Pictures About Broken Heart
1. “The heart was made to be broken.” – Oscar Wilde
2. “When our heart breaks it is because it has edges and boundaries; when something painful happens, it has nowhere to go, but to break. But heartbreak can grow and soften our heart if we let it. A small heart cannot hold much, but a big heart can hold much more. Our heart can in fact grow to become limitless and hold all that comes in life, even the most painful things.” – Elizabeth Mattis Namgyel
3. “Broken heart will turn into a stronger one within hope.” – Toba Beta
4. “A broken heart is what makes life so wonderful five years later, when you see that specialÂ in an elevator and he is fat and smoking and saying ‘Long time no see.'” – Phyllis Batelle
5. “This is a good sign, having aÂ brokenÂ heart. It means we have tried for something.Â” – Elizabeth Gilbert
6. “You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless.” – Stelle Atwater
7. “Don’t cry because it’s over, SMILE because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
8. “There are many ways of breaking a heart. Stories were full of hearts broken by love, but what really broke a heart was taking away its dream — whatever that dream might be.” – Pearl S. Buck
9. “They say â€œfollow your heart,â€ but if your heart is in a million pieces which piece do you follow?” – unknown
10. “A broken heart bleeds tears.” – Steve Maraboli
Popular Quotes Images On Broken Heart
11. “TheÂ heartÂ will break, butÂ brokenÂ live on.” – Lord Byron
12. “You’ve got to learn to leave the table when love’s no longer being served.” – Nina Simone
13. “Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.” – Neil Gaiman
14. “Then his heart, now broken into a thousand pieces, slowly began to turn to ice.” – Morgan Rhodes
15. “You may have a broken heart, but you may find someone else.Â” – Douglas Booth
16. “A broken heart in real life isn’t half as dreadful as it is in books. It’s a good deal like a bad tooth, though you won’t think THAT a very romantic simile. It takes spells of aching and gives you a sleepless night now and then, but between times it lets you enjoy life and dreams and echoes and peanut candy as if there were nothing the matter with it.” – Lucy Maud Montgomery
17. “Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.” – Patti Roberts
18. “A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.” – J.S.B. Morse
19. “Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren’t accompanied by regret.” – Laura Kasischke
20. “A broken heart is not a broken glass.” – ABC
Motivational Quotes Images About Broken Heart
21. “A broken heart doesn’t need repaired. Because maybe one of your pieces fits perfectly with someone else’s heart.” – Chris Mitchell
22. “I wish i were a little girl again, because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken heart.” – Julia Roberts
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.