77+ Motivational Quotes About Breathe | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Breathe quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Breathe familiar. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. There is a huge similarity between their frame of mind and ours. So, what are you thinking? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. Read the most positive quotes and images about Breathe that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Breathe sayings is here only to serve you.
Here you will find more than 77 quotes about Breathe with images free and ready to share on the go. You’re in the right place for picture quotes about Breathe if you’re looking for the coolest captions. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. These thoughtful images with Breathe quotes have been gathered for you. Choose whatever you are looking for. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Breathe quotes without any hesitation. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Breathe quotes you like. Download the Breathe quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Breathe sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Sayings Pictures About Breathe
1. “I love to breathe. Oxygen is sexy!” – Kris Carr
2. “The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn’t it be? it is the same the angels breathe.” – Mark Twain
3. “Do not be afraid that joy will make the pain worse; it is needed like the air we breathe.” – Goran Persson
4. “Remember to breathe. It is after all, the secret of life.” – Gregory Maguire
5. “It’s a breath you took too late.It’s a death that’s worse than fate.” – Elvis Costello
6. “When you own your breath, nobody can steal your peace.” – Anonymous
7. “Try to learn to breathe deeply, really to taste food when you eat, and when you sleep, really to sleep. Try as much as possible to be wholly alive with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell. And when you get angry, get good and angry. Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough.” – Ernest Hemingway
36. “As you breathe in, cherish yourself. As you breathe out, cherish all Beings.” – Dalai Lama
37. “Every breath is a resurrection.” – Gregory Orr
38. “Conscious breathing is the best antidote to stress, anxiety and depression.” – Amit Ray
39. “Keep breathing. Just keep doing it. It’s easy. In and out.” – Jenny Downham
40. “There is one way of breathing that is shameful and constricted. Then, there’s another way: a breath of love that takes you all the way to infinity.” – Rumi
Best Quotes Pictures On Breathe
41. “To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. “Your omnipresence is marvellous! I breathe and you enter me. I exhale and enter into you.” – Kamand Kojouri
43. “The moment you breathe your first breath, you won.” – J.R. Rim
44. “Take every breath as an event.” – Arzum Uzun
45. “As long as I breathe, I attack.” – Bernard Hinault
46. “What can we do but keep on breathing in and out, modest and willing, and in our places?” – Mary Oliver
47. “Just breathe. Ten tiny breaths. Seize them. Feel them. Love them.” – K.A. tucker
48. “Breathe life back into your ambitions, your desires, your goals, your relationships.” – Steve Maraboli
49. “It is a common belief that we breathe with our lungs alone, but in point of fact, the work of breathing is done by the whole body.” – Alexander Lowen
50. “Breathe gently. Let go of your thoughts, past and future, memories and plans.” – Jack Kornfield
Deep Quotes Pictures On Breathe
51. “Breathe quietly and let it be. Let your body relax and your heart soften. Open to whatever you experience without fighting.” – Jack Kornfield
52. “We breathe when we’re wrong, we breathe when we’re right, we breathe even as we slip off the ledge toward an early grave. It cannot be undone.” – Tahereh Mafi
53. “We breathe so that the trees thrive and the trees breathe so that we are able to live. Perfect symbiosis.” – Sanchita Pandey
54. “Breathe. Don’t panic and flee. Sink. Feel it all. Imagine. Let it burn.” – Glennon Doyle
55. “Now breathe, and step out again, a step further from the past. Step into the streets as narrow as bones, the white streets of the labyrinth, and breathe deeply. Breathe, and step out once more.” – Kevin Barry
56. “When life’s storms threaten to drown us we just do our best to keep calm, carry on, and breathe. If I’ve learned one thing along the way it’s that learning to breathe again is a team sport and we all need a little help along the way.” – Niki Hardy
57. “There are so many distractions in your daily life that taking the time to pause and consciously breathe is a gift you can give yourself – and in so doing you give it to others who feel your sense of calm and inner strength.” – Ntathu Allen
58. “Breathe in, take what life hands you; hold it, accept it; breathe out, let it go.” – Susan Gable
59. “Some things are out of your control, but not your breath, so breathe in with me, okay?” – R.S. Grey
60. “The more you breathe, the more you feel.” – Isabel Losada
Motivational Quotes Pictures About Breathe
61. “No man should have to fight to breathe in good health and peace.” – Suzy Kassem
62. “The deep breathe you just took to show that your problems are bigger than you, is the final breathe someone had taken right now in his life! As long as your breathe is not the final one, you still have a hope!” – Israelmore Ayivor
63. “It would be ridiculous to hold your breath and blame others for your inability to breathe.” – Steve Maraboli
64. “You feel yourself a broken one and you still breathe.” – Ehsan Sehgal
65. “Now but to breathe its praise, minds me in many ways.” – Gerard Manley Hopkins
66. “Breathe softly into it, accepting all that is present with a healing kindness.” – Jack Kornfield
67. “The air we breathe, the wind that blows around us, the earth that we walk upon, the lives of others around us, the most intimate things of our lives, are the place of our sleep or of our awakening.” – Jack Kornfield
68. “Thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.” – Thomas Gray
69. “For you, I’ll stay invisible. I’ll be the air you breathe.” – Frances de Pontes Peebles
70. “Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth
Wise Quotes Pictures On Breathe
71. “Through Christ, you can breathe again, inhaling the wonder of God that always surrounds you, exhaling words and deeds of praise that reflect all of who He is.” – Louie Giglio
72. “I wish that I could breathe, if only I could breathe.” – Tamala Tiedemann
73. “Breathe with unconditional breath the unconditioned air.” – Wendell Berry
74. “You are breathing patiently; it is a beautiful sound. It is your life, which is so close to my own that I would not know.” – Mary Oliver
75. “Breathing dreams like air.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
76. “There is no difference between your breathing and the breathing of the rain forest, between your bloodstream and the world’s rivers, between your bones and the chalk cliffs of Dover.” – Deepak Chopra
77. “With every breath, the old moment is lost; a new moment arrives. We exhale and we let go of the old moment. It is lost to us. In doing so, we let go of the person we used to be. We inhale and breathe in the moment that is becoming.” – Lama Surya Das
78. “Breathing in, let golden light come into you through your head.” – Osho
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.