41+ Favorite Sayings About Breakthrough | Free Hd Background Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Breakthrough quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Breakthrough familiar. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. There is a huge similarity between their frame of mind and ours. So, what are you thinking? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. Read the most positive quotes and images about Breakthrough that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Breakthrough sayings is here only to serve you.
Here you will find more than 41 quotes about Breakthrough with images free and ready to share on the go. You’re in the right place for picture quotes about Breakthrough if you’re looking for the coolest captions. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. These thoughtful images with Breakthrough quotes have been gathered for you. Choose whatever you are looking for. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Breakthrough quotes without any hesitation. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Breakthrough quotes you like. Download the Breakthrough quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Breakthrough sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Popular Quotes Images About Breakthrough
1. “All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in beliefs.” – Anthony Robbins
2. “Breakthrough is how to distinguish a leader and who followed.” – Steve Jobs
3. “Brokenness is often the road to breakthrough. Be encouraged.” – Tony Evans
4. “Great breakthroughs are always followed by great catastrophes.” – Rosalia de Castro
5. “You have to push through every difficulty to have a breakthrough.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
6. “All significant breakthroughs are break -“withs” old ways of thinking.” – Thomas Kuhn
7. “A breakthrough occurs when you recognize, you are more energy than matter.” – Caroline Myss
8. “Breakthroughs, in art, in culture, in personality, come when tackling the unexpected.” – Lynda Obst
9. “Sometimes our breakthrough begins when we refuse to be impressed with the size of our problem.” – Bill Johnson
10. “The emotion at the point of technical breakthrough is better than wine, women and song put together.” – Richard Hamming
Best Quotes Pictures On Breakthrough
11. “Almost every significant breakthrough is the result of a courageous break with traditional ways of thinking.” – Stephen Covey
12. “My breakthrough came very late in life, really only starting when I was 50…I had the strength for new deeds and ideas.” – Edvard Munch
13. “Sometimes when you are the closest to your breakthrough the pressure is the greatest. You have come too far to give up now!” – Joyce Meyer
14. “Launching a breakthrough idea is like shooting skeet. People’s needs change, so you must aim well ahead of the target to hit it.” – Ray Kurzweil
15. “The most exciting breakthroughs of the 21st century will not occur because of technology but because of an expanding concept of what it means to be human.” – John Naisbitt
16. “To have a breakthrough, you must consciously connect with the invisible forces that are everywhere around you, urging you to go beyond your old conditioning.” – Deepak Chopra
17. “The biggest breakthroughs in consciousness occur when things are difficult; when we have a choice to fall to the worst of ourselves or rise to the best of ourselves.” – Yehuda Berg
18. “We all hope for breakthrough rebirth moments. When you’re headed for a breakthrough moment, it’s kind of scary because you say, ‘If I break through then I have to make great change in my life.'” – Dane Cook
19. “We can be creative and generate new breakthroughs, if we’re willing to work with ideas from the pool of history – both distant and more recent – despite the potential for our experiments to fail.” – Doug Dawson
20. “Every time you have a major breakthrough in self-knowledge, and see the way the divine works within your own psyche, external events, and interior experiences of the divine, you are transformed in some degree.” – Thomas Keating
Famous Sayings Pictures On Breakthrough
21. “When you realize that the real breakthroughs come from levels of higher consciousness, then you also realize that the achievement of maturity and wisdom is the most powerful generator of new beginnings possible.” – Marianne Williamson
22. “The great breakthrough in your life comes when you realize that you can learn anything you need to learn to accomplish any goal that you set for yourself. This means there are no limits on what you can be, have or do.” – Brian Tracy
23. “When there’s ever a breakthrough, a true breakthrough, you can go back and find a time period when the consensus was ‘well, that’s nonsense!’ so what that means is that a true creative researcher has to have confidence in nonsense.” – Burt Rutan
24. “The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you’ve gotten, what you’ve loved, what’s been important to you, what’s touched you, what’s inspired you, what’s turned your life on; to stand on the value you’ve already created for yourself and look out at the possibility for being alive that opens up, like a freedom, in front of you.” – Werner Erhard
25. “Any breakdown is a breakthrough.” – Marshall McLuhan
26. “There is no breakthrough without a breakdown.” – Tony Robbins
27. “Breakthrough happened around me when breakup happened within me.” – Jack W. Hayford
28. “The longevity of success depends on how well you manage your breakthroughs” – Constance Chuks Friday
29. “Breakthrough ideas usually come from guys who look like they’re hallucinating” – Ben Horowitz
30. “To have a major breakthrough in policy, you have to be able to stop and think.” – Newt Gingrich
31. “When you are tempted to give up, your breakthrough is probably just around the corner.” – Joyce Meyer
32. “Big breakthroughs happen when what is suddenly possible meets what is desperately needed” – Thomas Friedman
33. “You never know how close you are to a breakthrough. It may be right around the corner. Don’t quit!” – Joyce Meyer
34. “When will we make the same breakthroughs in the way we treat each other as we have made in technology?” – Theodore Zeldin
35. “Nearly every major breakthrough innovation has been preceded by a string of failed or misguided executions.” – Frans Johansson
36. “For anyone that’s ever had a musical breakthrough in their career, it’s always followed by the departure period right after.” – Questlove
37. “Real breakthroughs are not found because you want to develop some new technology, but because you are curious and want to find out how the world is.” – Anton Zeilinger
38. “The actual breakthrough in the privacy of the studio, when one dares to apply paint in a new manner, is a solitary thrill, dependent upon no one else.” – Mary Carroll Nelson
39. “All personal breakthroughs being with a change in beliefs. So how do we change? The most effective way is to get your brain to associate massive pain to the old belief.” – Tony Robbins
40. “Even in the dark times between experimental breakthroughs, there always continues a steady evolution of theoretical ideas, leading almost imperceptibly to changes in previous beliefs.” – Steven Weinberg
41. “There is not ultimate breakthrough; what we find in the development of a creative life is an open-ended series of provisional breakthroughs. In this journey there is no endpoint, because it is the journey into the soul.” – Stephen Nachmanovitch
42. “This is what happens with a breakthrough. The first ones through the door often get bruised if not broken. Eventually, with a little political acumen and racial sensitivity and a lot of hard work, a smooth new place can emerge.” – Gwen Ifill
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.