43+ Valuable Sayings On Brandy | Free Hd Background Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Brandy quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Brandy familiar. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. There is a huge similarity between their frame of mind and ours. So, what are you thinking? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. Read the most positive quotes and images about Brandy that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Brandy sayings is here only to serve you.
Here you will find more than 43 quotes about Brandy with images free and ready to share on the go. You’re in the right place for picture quotes about Brandy if you’re looking for the coolest captions. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. These thoughtful images with Brandy quotes have been gathered for you. Choose whatever you are looking for. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Brandy quotes without any hesitation. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Brandy quotes you like. Download the Brandy quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Brandy sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Legendary Sayings Images On Brandy
1. “Art is wine and experience is the brandy we distill from it.” – Robertson Davies
2. “If wine tells truth â€“ and so have said the wise, it makes me laugh to think how brandy lies!” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
3. “Brandy is the great cause of destruction for the aborigines of America.” – Sam Houston
4. “As for the Brandy, “Nothing extenuate” And the water, “Put naught in in malice.â€” – Anonymous
5. “BRANDY, n. A cordial composed on one part thunder-and-lightning, one part remorse, two parts bloody murder, one part death-hell-and-the-grave and four parts clarified Satan.” – Ambrose Bierce
6. “Call things by their right names – Glass of brandy and water! That is the current, but not the appropriate name, ask for a glass of liquid fire and distilled damnation.” – Robert Hall
7. “Alcoholic drinks, rightly used, are good for body and soul alike, but as a restorative of both there is nothing like brandy.” – George Sainsbury
8. “Brandy and water spoils two good things.” – Charles Lamb
9. “I hate brandy…it stinks of modern literature.” – Harold Pinter
10. “A man may acquire a taste for wine or brandy, and so lose his love for water, but should we not pity him.” – Henry David Thoreau
Favorite Sayings Images On Brandy
11. “If brandy was made out of sparrows there would soon be no sparrows.” – Georg C. Lichtenberg
12. “A shot of brandy can save your life, but a bottle of brandy can kill you.” – Cary Grant
13. “Claret is the liquor for boys; port for men; but he who aspires to be a hero must drink brandy.” – Samuel Johnson
14. “An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men.” – Charles Darwin
15. “The most sensible thing to do to people you hate is to drink their brandy.” – Elizabeth Taylor
16. “I neither want it [Brandy] nor need it, but I should think it pretty hazardous to interfere with the ineradicable habit of a lifetime.” – Winston Churchill
17. “And he took another swallow of the brandy, shaking his great fair head like a man who looks forward to the worst.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
18. “So, after three days of incessant brandy-drinking, he had burned out the youth from his blood, he had achieved this kindled state of oneness with all the world, which is the end of youth’s most passionate desire.” – D. H. Lawrence
19. “Brandy, which is fallen and accursed wine, as devils are fallen and accursed angels.” – Fitz James O’Brien
20. “Harris, I am not well; pray get me a glass of brandy.” – George IV
Motivating Quotes Pictures On Brandy
21. “As for the brandy, nothing extenuate; and the water, put nought in it malice.” – Douglas Jerrold
22. “To get over the guilt of drinking, take your brandy in milk. This way, it becomes medicinal.” – Catherine Cookson
23. “Now, some recipes put in gin, while others call for brandy, flavored vodka, triple sec, or Cognac. The point here is to give your brew a kick compatible with citrus fruit flavors—and even then, other recipes call for apples in addition to raspberries or blueberries. It’s all up to you, amigo.” – Steven Kates
24. “Crazed with avarice, lust and rum, New York, thy name’s Delirium.” – Byron R. Newton
25. “When I am an old woman I shall wear purple, with a red hat which doesn’t go and doesn’t suit me. And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves, and satin sandals, and say we’ve no money for butter.” – Jenny Joseph
26. “We all drew on the comfort which is given out by the major works of Mozart, which is as real and material as the warmth given up by a glass of brandy.” – Rebecca West
27. “When I see a merchant over-polite to his customers, begging them to taste a little brandy and throwing half his goods on the counter—thinks I, that man has an axe to grind.” – Charles Miner
28. “She’s crazier than a rat in a brandy keg.” – Eloise Dalton
29. “Teddy, I’m a Scotch drinker, you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I’m not drinking.” – Jim Naboth
30. “If this fellow had his way with me, I don’t suppose I’d ever have had another brandy and soda. That’s a dismal thought, isn’t it? You know it hadn’t occurred to me before, but this brandy-and-soda business put it into my mind, that being dead must be rather like living in America, you know? It’s a dry state.” – Lord Montague
Legendary Quotes Images On Brandy
31. “There’s some are fou o’love divine; / There’s some are fou o’brandy.” – Robert Burns
32. “I have something which makes it all bearable, the presents, the in-laws, other people’s children, your own children, the games, the noise, the mess, the ridiculous meals. It consists of one part French cooking brandy, one part Irish whiskey and four parts fresh milk. The hard part is remembering to put milk instead of water into your ice cube trays the night before. Drink the mixture immediately on rising, while others are having breakfast or throwing up behind the snowman.” – Kingsley Amis
33. “The brandy went to Whit’s stomach like a saber cut.” – John Farris
34. “Deprive him [the habitual reader] of printed matter and he grows nervous, moody and restless; then, like the alcoholic bereft of brandy who will drink shellac or methylated spirit, he will make do with the advertisements of a paper five years old; he will make do with a telephone directory.” – W. Somerset Maugham
35. “Her voice was rich and dark like good brandy, yet somehow lively too, like the very best champagne.” – George Garrett
36. “Hell is full of musical amateurs: music is the brandy of the damned.” – George Bernard Shaw
37. “I meditate, I do yoga and I have a lot of friends who are healers…..And if none of that works, I go buy a chocolate bar and a bottle of cognac.” – Susan Strasberg
38. “Cognac and cigars… it’s like finding the perfect woman. When you’ve got her, why go chasing after another?” – Michael Nouri
39. “Begin a meal with a good blessing, Johnny. Finish it with a good brandy. And then, you’ve got something.” – Grandma
40. “There’s a girl in this harbor town / And she works layin’ whiskey down / They say, Brandy, fetch another round / She serves them whiskey and wine / The sailors say, Brandy, you’re a fine girl.” – Meredith Quill
41. “We each have our own escape, you see. Mother her prayers. You, your horses your falcons and your dreams of an age that is no more. And I, my cognac.” – Henri
42. “One does not snort cognac, Klinger. One entices cognac. First, one warms it. Then one lures the scent to the waiting nostrils. One urges it to insinuate its fumes through the joyous olfactory passages.” – Maj. Charles Winchester
43. “Eyes that send me chasing after feelings that I lost one day / Why befriend me when the brandy tells me what they want to say? / Playing big protector is a grand disguise / ‘Til you contradict yourself with brandy eyes / No beginning / Still no end to let me shrug and walk away / Silly grinning, teasing talk that promises a kiss some day / I would put you out of mind if I were wise / But wisdom has no power over brandy eyes.” – Joni Mitchell
44. “I used to spend my nights out in a barroom / Liquor was the only love I’ve known / But you rescued me from reaching for the bottle / And you brought me back from being too far gone / You’re as smooth as Tennessee whiskey / You’re as sweet as strawberry wine / You’re as warm as a glass of brandy / And I stay stoned on your love all the time.” – Linda H. Bartholomew and Dean Dillon
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.